ferret.com Reviews

01/27/2015
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 270 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Jan 9, 2015
    Great price with free shipping. Previous order shipped within 24 hrs. and arrived in half the time expected. I already have one Ferret Nation cage and just purchased another. Ferret Nation has everything I need to keep my four ferrets happy and healthy. Thank you.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I love ferret.com - easy search and that they store cc for easy checkout
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised your prices were lower than Wal-Mart! I like to give my business to others in community to have a more positive impact.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    great store and prices are great too and they seem to always have item in stock
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Great supply site
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I shop here frequently for my large orders. I have 3 ferrets that are a huge joy in my life and ferret.com fills their needs well. I shop comfortably in my home and the prices are always great.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    This is my first purchase, and I am anxious to receive the order. I have looked at many cages online and in stores at the national chains and found that this cage meets my need at a more reasonable price than the cages at the chain stores.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I love this site and purchase all of my ferret food and supplies from ferret.com. Their website is easy to navigate and they always send me a coupon good for my next order.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Item was backordered, but everything seemed to go smoothly.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Best prices around, very affordable shipping! Thank you.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I am new to ferret.com and I love it
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Awesome site! Great deals and shipping is cheap and affordable!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I wish they would carry Marshall's Ferret Hairball Remover
  • Dec 27, 2014
    i have three ferrets and i would not feed them any thing else.
    Jan 6, 2015
  • Dec 24, 2014
    It was far easier ordering than I thought it would be. Very satisfied.
    Jan 9, 2015
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Love the website! Easy to use!
    Jan 7, 2015
    Love it!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    great selection, thank you for the 25% off and 4.99 shipping
    Jan 6, 2015
    My ferret nation cage arrived damage. I was able to put cage together and kept it as is. Tried to phone company and was just placed on hold. Finally emailed and recieved response. My ferret got trapped in the pan accessory kit!! No response from company about returning item without packaging. My ferret barely fits in Octo play. No response on hoe to return that item either.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Jan 4, 2015
    The tracking on my package went from saying an estamated delivery of the 19th of December to N/A and the tracking stopped working after the package was scanned on the 17th. And was never scanned again. Thankfully my shipment arived on the 21st or I would not have been able to get my ferret. Also it's dissapointing that all conditioners on your site were out of stock and did not give an estamated stocking date. All products were good and would have given better scores if the shipping tracking would have been better.