ferret.com Reviews

08/21/2014
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 292 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    we will see how the first order goes and how my ferrets like the food. Food recommended by my vet. Do you have just Venison
  • Jul 31, 2014
    GREAT JOB FERRET.COM
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Good prices. A little comparison browsing brings me here for purchases.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I use Ferret.com because you know about ferrets, and I love my babies all 3 of them. And I want the best for them, and I trust your products. Shipping charges, are crazy. Food prices was good this time, but you got me in the shipping. smh.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Pretty good site. The reviews are very helpful with helping you to decide what to buy for your ferrets.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I've spent around $1,000 for food, cages and misc stuff for my ferrets on ferret.com haven't had any big complaints. they shorted me one time. but fixed the problem. thanks for the prices, availability of different products, and fast shipping.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Love the pricing on the items, but do not like the delivery time frame. If a certain amount is spent, then you should not be charged 17.00 to have it shipped faster.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great selection and service! Whenever I place an order I always receive it within 2 days or less!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have been using this establishment for years. They have great prices, a wide variety of food, treats and related items. They also provide quick delivery, usually quicker than is stated.
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I had a good experience at ferret.com, love all of the toys available!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 1, 2014
    When I received my order, I was excited mainly for the multi colored tube I had ordered. When I open it the color was GRAY. I did not order a gray one. I wanted the multi colored crinkle tunnel that was showen in the picture. So I was disappointed with that.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Customer reviews state medical concerns. It would be nice if there was some guidance to studies or product analysis. Perhaps links to manufactures full ingredients list, etc. Otherwise, It was easy to find well known products that I've used from pet specialty stores at very competitive prices.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I noticed a few items that I normally buy at Ferret.com have gone up in price. The price increases don't give much of a discount compared to me buying the products in the chain pet store. Every little bit helps...
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great pricing and easy to shop. Thanks
    Jul 26, 2014
    Shipping time was long
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Every time I try to shop elsewhere, nobody can bit prices and shipping, so I keep returning for better deals. Thx...
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I like their products, very quick shipping and great service .
    Jul 30, 2014
    Always ships quickly. Never had any problems with the product. Always has item in stock.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Ferret.com is a reliable company to go to for my ferrets supplies. I just wish there was a wider selection of toys.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Honestly did not know this website existed. After getting fed up with Petco's and Pet Depot's high prices, I shopped and found this website. I've been very happy with the prices and products that are offered on ferret.com. This is my first purchase and can't wait to see the harness and leads!
    Jul 21, 2014
    My package was lost right from the start. Had to call and do a claim lost package. Then package came and had more than what I ordered. I deleted the access when I ordered and the customer service rep kept telling me it was my fault, even though I specifically remember deleting the other items as one of them said they were out of stock. Was not pleased with the second customer service rep that I spoke with. Now I have to pay for shipping for additional items that I do not need.
  • May 20, 2014
    The shipping charges for an APO, AE address are criminal. If it wasn't for the fact that I can't find them at a better price I WOULD NOT purchase from ferret.comIt's rude that they want to charge $35.99 for 15 4oz bags, and 30 3oz bags. 7lb 12oz of product, using 8 1/2 pounds 12x12x5 shipping box and USPS charge under 16, priority mail.See a HUGE RIP OFF!!!
    Jul 23, 2014
    ferret.com is a thief when it comes to shipping. We live at an APO address and the price goes up 6 or more times for shipping here. Really? why? no one there has an answer.I thankfully, have an option to have my items shipped to a place in the US and then it's reshipped here. With ever doing this I save more than HALF of their shipping costs.Thiefs!