ferret.com Reviews

03/28/2015
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 303 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Mar 9, 2015
    good place to shop
  • Mar 8, 2015
    like web sight easy to use..quick delivery..gives product info and customer reviews...good product instock..good products..prices good..products good..get discounts and coupons I am very happy with ferret.com
  • Mar 7, 2015
    So far I am very pleased with ferret.com in every way!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I love ferret.com, but sometimes I find more items on other websites. For instance, Amazon.com has more clothing options for ferrets than your site. While this isn't too much of a problem because you have such a wide selection as it is, I personally prefer to compare almost EVERYTHING before I buy. There's also the issue of availability of your products. Many of the more popular products go out of stock, and seem to not come back for weeks, which is disheartening. Also, your shipping costs can be a turn-off.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Great website! I have looked at the site many times. However, this was my first time ordering and so far I love it! Thank you ferret.com!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Prices are normally great! Have a lot to choose from. All around a good place to shop for all your ferret needs.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    The only place I can find the only treats my ferrets will eat. Availability is good and delivery to my door is great.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I like the site. I am able to easily find what I want and purchase it with no hassle.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    easy to use and good price thanks
    BEST CAGE EVER
  • Mar 3, 2015
    This site is very good, the bad point is they doesn't send material to overseas, like Brazil.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Love this site! I cant find everything i need for a great price!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    very good price on sturdy cages.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    It is the best place I have found yet when it comes to my ferrets.
    Mar 9, 2015
    Great prices on everything and I will deffenatly be getting every thing my ferrets from here for now on.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 6, 2015
    I'm glad there is a company out there that deals exclusively with ferrets.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I would have liked to see the shipping discount, 12 for 2-6 days seems a bit excessive and I may not purchase again at that rate.
    Mar 3, 2015
    Even though the order was delivered much later than expected I understood due to the weather in that area, however: the product does not fit my cage and I have no use for some of the items in my order. My ferret does seem to love the Octo play and I purchased three of the ladders with the intention of putting two on the shelf but since the shelf will not work in my cage I have no use for it or two of the ladders.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I am so glad that you guys had an add-on for the ferret cages. I thought the cage I bought was going to be big enough, but my ferret likes a lot of room. I hope this add-on is easy to put together. I had a bit of a problem getting some of the pieces to get together on the original cage.
    Mar 7, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    A lot of stuff is out of stock
    Mar 6, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    EASY TO USE, AND LESS EXPENSIVE THAN RETAIL. RETAIL DOES NOT ALWAYS HAVE WHAT I NEED.
    Mar 3, 2015