ferret.com Reviews

04/29/2016
ferret.com Ratings and User Reviews. ferret.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 281 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ferret.com

2012 Winner

ferret.com Rating

More About ferret.com

Recent Reviews for ferret.com

• Apr 6, 2016
    I love this site!
  • Apr 6, 2016
    I love Ferret.com. There is no other site that has the same great deals as well as no physical store! There are a variety of products and everything is delivered as fast as possible! It is GREAT!! Thank you!
  • Apr 5, 2016
    Love the Prices and quality. Will purchase from this website again
  • Apr 5, 2016
    my experience was grate thanks for all that products!!!
  • Apr 4, 2016
    I think if a person orders at least 35.00 dollars shppinf should be free nd should be no ax like other places
  • Apr 3, 2016
    The website was easy to use and prices were lower than most other sites with a fairly good selection of items. The shipping cost was reasonable, but most sites offer free shipping if over a certain amount of $. Overall, a good shopping experience today.
  • Apr 1, 2016
    Its really cool i like,but there is not a lot of stuff
  • Apr 1, 2016
    I was disappointed to see that the Carnival jerky strips is no longer available. This was one of the main items I purchased. Now I have to order from Petco.
  • Apr 1, 2016
    i really like the price and selection .
  • Mar 31, 2016
    I love this site. I get what I need very fast.
  • Mar 30, 2016
    I have been shopping from this site for years and I absolutely love it! The only thing is I wish you had more of a selection for toys... I like taking my ferret to the pet store but I would much rather buy the toys from this site!
  • Mar 30, 2016
    Great website! Many selections and I will be purchasing more things soon.
  • Mar 29, 2016
    Happy with products and service.
  • Mar 29, 2016
    I think shipping cost is asking too much
  • Mar 28, 2016
    I love this site it has a great selection and the pricing isn't bad at all.
    Apr 6, 2016
  • Mar 28, 2016
    Love this company. Waldo keeps hiding his collars and I use them to replenish my supplies.
    Apr 6, 2016
  • Mar 25, 2016
    I used this site many times in the past getting supplies for my old business of ferrets and with my new duo I'm sure I'll frequent it often again.
    Apr 5, 2016
  • Mar 19, 2016
    Quite contented with ferret.com. They have the merchandise I look for and are reasonable.
    Mar 30, 2016
    I have ordered before and I am always very satisfied with the products and the pricing as well.
  • Mar 18, 2016
    The prices were really low in comparison to other online merchants. I dig this site.
    Apr 3, 2016
  • Mar 16, 2016
    Mar 30, 2016
    I've purchased the ferret playpen from ferret.com before. I ordered some extra playpen sections this time. Most were perfect, however there was one section in this latest order that had one of the loops (in which to put the hook from the next piece) broken/missing.