Figi's Reviews

10/24/2014
Figi's Ratings and User Reviews. Figi's is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3694 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Figi’s specializes in gourmet gift baskets & food gifts, delivered straight to your door. Since 1944 Figi’s has delivered Wisconsin’s finest cheeses, sausages & meats, baked goods, chocolates and more to satisfied customers from coast to coast. Discover our collection of gifts in good taste today!

Figi's Coupons »

Figi's Rating

More About Figi's

Recent Reviews for Figi's

Great sale prices.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Figi's is one of the finest companies that I am aware of that deals with the products that Figis carries. Their products come attractively wrapped and their food items are very good.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    My daughter was wanting a new set of luggage and had price a few. I thought it would be a nice surprise to get her one of the sets that she had mentioned to me. Then I decided to take a look at Figis gallery after receiving a magazines, I got on line and it was so easy I got her the luggage and she loves it. That was my first experience but not my last. I save time and money not to mention gas.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I'm a repeat, satisfied customer.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Excellent site,easy to use with excellent products! Haven't been disappointed yet. Thank you!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Thank you for FINALLY fixing the checkout process so that I could order online.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    ihave enjoyed all figis purchases and will order in the future
  • Oct 24, 2014
    You never give good customers like me a break on shipping like some conpanys have done.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I have always been happy with figis products. This time I had a free shipping promo code but could not find a place to enter it. Ordered anyway but will think twice nex time.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Figi's has a very nice selection of items for a Web-based business.
    I love grandmas fruitcake
  • Oct 10, 2014
    All I can say is that Figi's is awesome! I only wish it wasn't so expensive
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    We were hoping that the candy was more like the Whitman's Chocolates that I get my family for the Holidays, the candy the I got was to the most very tasteless and dry, The Halloween Candy tasted more of a cookie in its texture and the Coat that I ordered for my wife was a bit small but will still work I just wish that the sizes were more in tuned with US sizes I know that I will order again since my past purchase's were exactly what I wanted with no fault, just have to be more careful.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I was pleased with 1 of my previous orders from Figi's so I am willing to give this order another try because the order I was pleased with (Original Moo Mix) was EXCEPTIONALLY better than any other popcorn place I've ever tried and I've tried quite a few places.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    It's been a positive experience so far.
    Oct 24, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with Figi's so far. Good products, reasonable prices for online catalog stores that do payment plans, and prompt delivery.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I have ordered from Figis in the pass and everything was great.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    This online ordering experience has been very upsetting . I had to enter the order a number of times to complete the preocess.
    Oct 24, 2014
    Chocolates were all melted. I understand that Figi's is not responsible for the weather in Arizona . I think another carrier beside USPS might be a better choice. The boxes although labeled as to be prtected from heat were not and stayed on a mail truck all day until 17:30 pm and arrived in horrible condition. Very disappointing . You understand that the USPS do not feel responsible at all.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Figis is the greatest place to shop at. They have great products an great prices. they deliver them always on time.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    i'd had figis sweets etc before and they were delishious
    GOOD TASTING PRODUCTS
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    This shopping experience was good, but when I received the products I had ordered, The Metal Cross was almost out of its package, and the Lasko Tower Fan, is not the quality that I expected. I have bought lots of Lasko Fans,from other stores and did not pay as much , and have had better performance.