Figi's Reviews

07/27/2014
Figi's Ratings and User Reviews. Figi's is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1316 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.
Figi’s specializes in gourmet gift baskets & food gifts, delivered straight to your door. Since 1944 Figi’s has delivered Wisconsin’s finest cheeses, sausages & meats, baked goods, chocolates and more to satisfied customers from coast to coast. Discover our collection of gifts in good taste today!

Figi's Coupons »

Figi's Rating

More About Figi's

Recent Reviews for Figi's

• Jul 27, 2014
    Love the site, was easy to find what I was looking for.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great selection, could have larger portions.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I think Figis is great. Whenever you need a quick gift you're there and we send and everything is done. You're a great online store!!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Just enjoy ordering from Figi's from my home.
    get more products!!!!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    This is the best place to buy gifts of nuts. Thanks for the great service.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I wish we could pay by paypal
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I like the quality of the products from figis
    THEY SHIP IT OUT IMMEDIATELY
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I like looking at the new items
    excellent service & products
  • Jul 26, 2014
    When I need a gift for family or friends that live far away I always check on Figi's.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Figi's makes some fine products and I am generally quite pleased with their merchandise. However I wish that their postal and handling fees weren't quite so high.
    I LIKE THE DFERRED PAYMENTS,AND THE PRODUCTS,I ALWAYS SHARE WITH MY DAUGHTER
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Figis have a nice products to be ordered.I like it.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Ilike figis products but this time I received some fruits cakes they were not KOSHER and I throw them.But still I like figis.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I purchased a bed spread it was the best thing I could have done buying it here I searched and searched the web,but couldn't find anything I liked or the price was too high .This's great buy thank you figi's
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I really like the variety of good offered, only wish they were larger in size because they go so fast!
    Jul 26, 2014
    We just love the Beef Sticks. The pound of smiles wasn't as great as we thought it would be; very hard to tell the different flavors from each other except for the lemon. We are great fans of sour candy and while it was good it wasn't great.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    always satisified......even when I got things that weren't right....no problem
    Jul 26, 2014
    yum
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Have always been happy with the catalogs and always happy with the merchandize.
    Jul 27, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with my orders through out the years
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I have always wanted to try your food. It always looks delicious. Can't wait to get my order.
    Jul 27, 2014
    I have always looked at your catalogs and wanted to order. I finally did it and was glad I did. The quality is wonderful.