Figi's Reviews

09/02/2015
Figi's Ratings and User Reviews. Figi's is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1492 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
Figis specializes in gourmet gift baskets & food gifts, delivered straight to your door. Since 1944 Figis has delivered Wisconsins finest cheeses, sausages & meats, baked goods, chocolates and more to satisfied customers from coast to coast. Discover our collection of gifts in good taste today!

Figi's Coupons »

Figi's Rating

More About Figi's

Recent Reviews for Figi's

• Sep 2, 2015
    Always pleased with my orders!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I wish you had more selections for nfl my son loves cardinals and chargers and no select of that
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love the variety that figi's has available.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    i like the bedding i just ordered
  • Sep 2, 2015
    it is so easy to buy nice items without leaving home for.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Figi's has quality products and their delayed payments are very convenient. Love shopping Figi's
  • Sep 2, 2015
    i love it you ought to sell more popcorn balls i love hem
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I have ordered from figis catalog with great success but this is the first time Ihave ordered online and am hoping this is successful to thanks for all the delicious products I have enjoyed over the many years I've ordered from the catalog.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I love figis never new about it till the book arrived and a great plus a nice line of credit. How awesome that made my day. Thank you will continue to buy your wonderful products.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I really like the items you have plus enjoy ordering now paying later
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Difficult to check out. Product descriptions are not very detailed.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    It was a good experience, easy shopping and looks like good quality merchandise!!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I like the products but the shipping charges were a little high and it might defer me from ordering again.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    A very fair priced company. I reccomend this company to everyone. Thanks Figis for this opportunity.
    Sep 2, 2015
    Very availble and needed company...
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I am never disappointed when I order from Figi's!!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Well so far they do great job I never had problem with them yet and I would tell my family and friends about Figis, thank you.
    Sep 2, 2015
    Everything was great and it was in time and item was excellent I love it and I would tell my family and friends about y'all.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Every order that I have made with Figis was outstanding. We have not had any problems with your company.
    Sep 2, 2015
    I am very happy with Figi's but this time I was not satisfied with the product I purchased. It was not what I had expect therefore I am returning the items.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I'm impressed you show ALL comments about the products you offer - including the negative ones.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I like shopping from the catalogs from Figi - just don't like the hight shipping charges - but I do order from Figi -
    Sep 2, 2015
    I wish the shipping and handing was not so hi -
  • Jul 23, 2015
    This is my first order. The chenille bedspread caught my eye I remember my Mother having several when I was growing up and I loved them.
    Sep 2, 2015
    I cannot begin to tell you how dissatisfied I am with this order. I should have had a clue when the shams were not available. The poor quality of the thin material used to make this spread was amazing. I thought I was getting a spread like the one's my Mom had when I was a kid. Instead I got something that they sell at the dollar store. I will never order from FIGIS again. This was my first and last order. I was to upset to even return this spread and it is sitting in the same place as the day it was received. I would not even re-gift this. Terrible experience!