Figi's Reviews

12/19/2014
Figi's Ratings and User Reviews. Figi's is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 24684 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Figi’s specializes in gourmet gift baskets & food gifts, delivered straight to your door. Since 1944 Figi’s has delivered Wisconsin’s finest cheeses, sausages & meats, baked goods, chocolates and more to satisfied customers from coast to coast. Discover our collection of gifts in good taste today!

Figi's Coupons »

Figi's Rating

More About Figi's

Recent Reviews for Figi's

• Dec 18, 2014
    cannot till order is delivered.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Shipping charges are too high
  • Dec 18, 2014
    during the checkout it kept going to different pages and options it was annoying & confusing
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Love this company & love their cheese spreads, just wish they had them year round!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have been given product from friend. It was very tasty and fresh. Enjoyed., so I am excited about my order endpoint g forward to deals, sales and coupons. Thanks for free gift.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Figi's has been a lifesaver for me for years!!! I'm proud to be a member....
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I wish some prices were abit lower as I would purchase more often ,prices high for me
  • Dec 18, 2014
    love your gift selections make sure I am not charges shipping charges ......advised free shipping
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I've purchased from Figi's as a gift before and was very satisfied. This will be the first time I have ordered something for myself as well.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I just love the appearance of your products, however during the ordering exercise you too often tempted me to buy additional products. Your products look so great I could order all of them. I usually send gifts of Hickory Farms, but not again, after having seen your selections. I'll be back, Thank you so much, Bill
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I like getting gifts for others from Figi's and treating ourselves as well.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I remember receiving Figi products at Christmas time while growing up. I loved how they looked when delivered.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love this fruitcake and have purchased it every year since my brother-in-law sent us one. In fact, we're halfway through the one he sent us (3 lbs.) so we bought a 5 lb. one for ourselves and are sending a smaller one as a gift to a friend who is in his 90s and loves it too, the one with the alcohol! I had difficulty ordering because the pop up connecting the gift to the address book didn't allow me to scroll down the hit the "continue" button, so I had to log out and order without using my personal info until the end, avoiding the dead end pop up! That was my only complaint.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was disappointed by the high shipping costs. I would have bought more had the costs been somewhat lower.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I like Figi's products and the convenience of ordering. Your survey is to long and asks questions I woulod rather not answer.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Easy to place order. Took less than 30 minutes to complete my order.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I BEEN A MEMBER FROM 1998,AND I AM VERY HAPPY THAT VERY YEAR MY FAMILY IN PUERTO RICO GET TO ENJOY THIER GIFE WHEN I SEND THEM FROM FIGIS ,THEY ALWAY EXPETING ,FIGIS CHESSES ,AND OTHER ITEMS.I BUY FROM GALLERY TO AND THEY ARE GREAT ,THEY6 SELL JUST WHAT I NEED.THANKS FIGIS FOR YOUR SERVICE.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Thank you for upgrading the quality of your Christmas cookies. Nancy
  • Dec 3, 2014
    It was easy and fun to check out the goodies. I enjoyed, thank you.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    unbelievable you sent a magazine to be saying I was approved for 80 then after I place and order got a letter saying you need half the money up front keep your expensive shit I don't do business with companies like yours.