Figi's Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Figi's Reviews

04/25/2017
Figi's Ratings and User Reviews. Figi's is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2666 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2017.
Figi's specializes in gourmet gift baskets & food gifts, delivered straight to your door. Since 1944 Figi's has delivered Wisconsin's finest cheeses, sausages & meats, baked goods, chocolates and more to satisfied customers from coast to coast. Discover our collection of gifts in good taste today!

Figi's Rating

More About Figi's

Recent Reviews for Figi's

• Apr 24, 2017
    Love shopping Figis. High quality items and never had a problem with shipping.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    i thought that one of the products was real roses, but then read further and found that they were artificial. I would have preferred real roses to artificial ones. Also, there was a code to receive $10 off of a $50 purchase, but I was unable to use that code.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    why won't site remember my password. always have to go to guest to orderI've had to ask for password to many times because site won't except mine
    shipping way too much
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Great site I love the items great gifts for family and friends
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Apr 24, 2017
    I kind of wish you would get more for your $. However the basket that came with it is pretty nice.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    I ordered these on a fluke for my husband for Christmas. He asked me to get him some more!
    I Love All Of My Products From Figis
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I really like that you offer sugar free treats
    Apr 24, 2017
    most of my order was okay except I didn't care for the blueberry coffee cake It seemed a little doughy
  • Apr 06, 2017
    Prices are very reasonable and the items look nice in the pictures. Can't wait for my items to arrive.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Will be making a payment 5/5/2017. Love Figi's. Original gifts and great value and quality.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Happy with my order
  • Apr 24, 2017
    love to shop here, wish they had more to chose fro.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Apr 24, 2017
    My daughter said that the baskets were very nice
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Have always been satisfied with merchandise I have ordered from Figis.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I like that you give both good and bad reviews
  • Apr 07, 2017
    I love shopping at Figis It's so easy to find what you're looking for and the prices are pretty descent I will always order from them specially around Christmas Thankyou Figis
    Apr 24, 2017
    I received an Email from Figis they want to resend the products or give me 25% off my order! I don't want the products resent and I don't think 25% is enough! The products I ordered cost more than 25% off my order!!
    Love this site.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Customer many years always satisfied
  • Apr 06, 2017
    Love the products, always fresh, packaged very securely and delicious.
    Love Figis