Fillserv Reviews

09/29/2014
Fillserv Ratings and User Reviews. Fillserv is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.

Fillserv Rating

More About Fillserv

Recent Reviews for Fillserv

• Sep 29, 2014
    Another satisfied customer
  • Sep 28, 2014
    seem to be satisfied sofar
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Love it their prices are wonderful I saved about 30.00.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great products, good savings.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    when a card is declined call or email customer, thanks.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    They have everything you needed! Awesome company!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    quick and easy to use
    Sep 29, 2014
    easy to order ,prompt delivery
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Quick and easy website and checkout was a breeze! :-)
  • Sep 16, 2014
    You have hard to find items. The items you do have are at a much lower cost.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    It was awkward and difficult to navigate around the site, and to find what I was looking for. A couple times the site dropped me. If I looked for something and found it, then wanted to look at something else to compare, it wasn't intuitive to find my way back. I was looking for refill ink for HP cartridges #45 and # 61, and some head cleaner.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    love the free shipping and prices
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Enjoyed the free shipping and the low cost of the ink
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I was very pleased to find the site when i searched in Google. Very happy with the product offerings!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    Prduct was on time, and only took a few minutes to install. You should go on YouTube and see if they have instructions for your printer. I did for mine and some showed taking cartridge completely apart and some showed quick instructions, very helpful.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Hope to be a continuing customer.
    Sep 20, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    have been easy to work with
    Sep 16, 2014
  • Sep 3, 2014
    It's nice to deal with people who know who to run a business. They offer good prices, they ship fast, they stand behind their product, and they favor the customer instead of the company when there is a problem. I wish I could be half as effective in my job.
    Sep 14, 2014
    Always a good experience. Excellent pricing, fast shipping, quality products, and friendly customer service.

From Fillserv

Thank you for the kind message B. Obama. Lots of new products coming soon. Please come back!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Ordering was fast and items were made available for to easily picked. I was impressed.
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Web site is difficult to use. If you click on a tab for more info, it will not return you to where you were. It took me multiple attempts to get back to the refill menu after I had placed something in the cart, which made it very frustrating to add more items. Not a great way to s
    Sep 19, 2014
    Ordering and the ease of customer support were fine. However, the printer cartridges for which I ordered an ink refill kit are not practically refillable by the average user without special tools and/or more detailed information. Your sales information should indicate the difficulty of trying to refill these cartridges (for the Canon PIXMA MX-922 printer)...apparently the manufacturer has cleverly engineered the cartridges to thwart refilling. In addition, the CD sent with the kit did not show my printer/cartridge model. Customer service directed me to the correct part of the instructions; but the diagrams were very general and the instructions did not cover the difficulties I encountered (e.g., no mention of replacing the chip--customer service told me to remove the old one and glue the new one on, but the new chip did not fit; the cartridge leaked out all the refilled ink from under the chip which should not even be an outlet for ink). In short, my attempt at following the directions were unsuccessful and I elected not to put a leaking cartridge with the chip not flush with the surface back into my printer. Total failure!

From Fillserv

We apologize for the difficult you had experienced with our refill product. Please email us directly with your order number so we can return/refund your order. Thank you, Fillserv.com
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Your products are great and economical. After sales service is very good.
    Sep 21, 2014