Fillserv Reviews

12/21/2014
Fillserv Ratings and User Reviews. Fillserv is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 75 reviews.

Fillserv Rating

More About Fillserv

Recent Reviews for Fillserv

• Nov 30, 2014
    I was glad to get the 25% off my order but I have to call the company to refund my $5.95 for S&H since I had over $50 in purchases.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I had a problem with the promotional e-mail from Fillserv. It went to my Spam Folder. I almost lost out on the Thanksgiving discount. I wrote to Fillserv to resend. By pure luck I found the original in my Spam Folder while checking for something else.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Fillserv offered me the items I needed at a reasonable price.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I like the good discount coupons like this Black Friday coupon (doesn't everyone else?) but would like more OEM products offered, though they cannot match the prices of compatibles.
    the ink is good
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Fully satisfied. Been buying here for years
  • Nov 26, 2014
    good quality, fast shipping, easy shopping experience. Highly recommend.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    They have supplied me with a quality product over the years and I make a point of using them when need be. Provide me with on-going incentives to continue as their customer.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Best price for ink around.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    1st order was shipped late due to it being out-of-stock. I hope my order from today won't be delayed.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I have liked the products in the past (toner refills for laser printer and inkjet refill inks). Your replacement carts for the Canon Pixma were superior to the ones I ordered from LD.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I have been buying ink from you guys for a long time now and have been extremely satisfied with your products.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    they are awesome
    Nov 24, 2014
    awesome

From Fillserv

Thank you for your business and continued support. We value our customers more than anything. It is the heart of Fillserv.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Like the products
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Is a Great Site! and prices are affordable
  • Nov 15, 2014
    wish I would have found you before
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    Ordered printer ink. The first cartridge lasted less than 24 hours. So great price wasn't so great. Same name brand cartridge lasted 3 weeks, doing more printing.

From Fillserv

Please email us directly with your order number so we can possibly replace the cartridge if there is a problem with it. support@fillserv.com