FindTape.com Reviews

09/01/2014
FindTape.com Ratings and User Reviews. FindTape.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2014.

FindTape.com Rating

More About FindTape.com

Recent Reviews for FindTape.com

• Aug 26, 2014
    I finally found what I wanted with FindTape after looking quite a bit elsewhere.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    It was easy to search and find what I was looking for
  • Aug 15, 2014
    FT is gr8 my 2nd case of 3m scotch 108 mounting squares 1inx1in removable =) just wish shipping was free or just a bit cheaper but I understand.. ill order again dont worry.. lol
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Came recommended. Prices were about $10 more than other websites, but cheaper shipping.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I searched for a coupon but could not find one.Would have liked free shipping!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    It's cheap and good quality. Except one piece of roll.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great company to work with. Product as promised with great service.
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Helped me find an item that was very difficult to locate.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    This is great for tying up news paper's.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Always reliable and has what I need!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    great help
    Jul 25, 2014
    I love the product itself...the material and plan to order more at the adjusted width. However I was disappointed that the printed width did not match what I received and I have to do another manufacturing process to make up for the less that specified width. I would like some compensation for not being sent what I ordered. I can use it but it is a slightly inferior product as a result.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I do like the prices I have seen on your site
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Great website...especially the options for shipping and the "must receive by" date which takes the guessing out of when it will arrive. All shipping information was very clearly described which is often the most confusing when purchasing on-line. I will definitely shop here again, thank you.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I was pleased to find this rather rare tape available for purchase.
    Jul 13, 2014
    Finding the foil tape I needed wasn't easy until I ran across FindTape. At that point everything else became easy. The price was reasonable, the ordering easy, and the product arrived exactly as expected. This is how all internet transactions should be.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    There is a space about canceling the order if it is not received in a timely manner, however there isn't a spot that says the expected delivery date.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Great item to use on US Flags
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I wanted to pay with PayPal but it will no let me because my address is Puerto Rico, United State. Puerto Rico is part of the US and all my address always shows PR, US
    Jul 14, 2014
  • Jun 27, 2014
    The registration process required to order online is cumbersome - a real nuisance. It should be optional. I do not want to set up yet another password just so I can buy from a company. Worse, then I had to enter my address again as a shipping address. Should have required only checking a box.
  • Jun 21, 2014