Finish Line Reviews

08/31/2015
Finish Line Ratings and User Reviews. Finish Line is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3812 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 4... Show More Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 41 states through 409 stores.

Finish Line Rating

More About Finish Line

Recent Reviews for Finish Line

• Aug 31, 2015
    I feel finish line is a great place to shop especially with the Winner Circle's cash back on purchases. Happy as always to shop here and looking forward with the next one!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    You guys are very great with your sales.
    overall a great expeariance
    Great service and selection
    I Love Finish Line
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Make a free shipping limit
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Liked the easiness of checkout and the lower prices. However, paying $7 for shipping that'll take 8-11 days is a little steep
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Awesome service in store and online!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I like shopping at finish line they always have what I want
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The online chat sucks, I've used it twice,....Rude and smart asses, both times
  • Aug 31, 2015
    It's my first order the price was good but honestly seems a LITTLE TOO GOOD, BUT FOR $40 i'LL TAKE A SHOT. i LOVED THE DESIGNS JUST HOPE THEY ARE NOT REAL CHEAP FEELING WHEN THEY GET HERE. GOT ONE FOR ME, AND ONE FOR MY SON.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have always had a good experience when purchasing from Finish Line for my children. However I do not like the fact that the closest finish line near my home does not carry any new sneakers or sneakers worth purchasing! It would be nice if I can walk in to Finish Line in the Stroud Mall in Stroudsburg, PA 18360 and actually walk out with a pair of sneakers and not have to order them on line.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Love that I was going to buy a pair of Nikes for my 18mo at Hibbit sports and decided to look online and found them almost 40% cheaper! Score for me!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have always preferred to shop with Finish Line than any other shoe retail store out there.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Purchased multiple items in the past but several women's items shrank even in cold water. Otherwise live the products and Frontline deals!!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I was looking for Nike trail wind 6 and need a size 11 been online for almost a 1 hour and your the only ones that's had my size so that's is pretty much why I purched my sneakers with you!!! Thanks you for have bigger sizes for us tall athletic women!!!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Wish there were more pictures included with products of different angles and better product descriptions. Free shipping over a certain dollar amount would make me shop more often.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Coupon was applied and kept being removed at some point in the checkout process. Had to start it over several times in order to see it finally apply before the last step.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    one of the best Reebok running shoes I've purchased.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I tried to use a Visa gift card I got from Christmas but when I entered the information it said not a valid credit card number. I know that it is not a credit card but I have used this card at Walmart before, also I have used a card like this one before on a pair of shoes I ordered from the website. I made a PayPal and then the transaction went through, and i saved money on shipping.