Finish Line Reviews

07/23/2014
Finish Line Ratings and User Reviews. Finish Line is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2283 reviews.
Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 4... Show More Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 41 states through 409 stores.

Finish Line Rating

More About Finish Line

Recent Reviews for Finish Line

• Jul 23, 2014
    I almost stopped shopping at Finish Line. I travel 40 plus to and from my nearest store. I picked out a couple pairs of shoes. One was marked 49.00. I wanted both. When I got to the Register, the Salesperson charged me 77.00. I asked and he said it was priced wrong. I walked out about 20 feet and decided I didn't agree. I went back in and told the person and was told that was the price. I returned both and purchased somewhere else.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great style, descent price & nice discounts available
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love the bill me later feature. Fast and reliable.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Always pleased with service..
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great selection and great price
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love this store. Everyone should buy shoes from finishline. They make it a great eexperience.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great website with great prices and a ton of products
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love finish line and the selection of the shoes I will definitely come back to order more stuff from here
    quick and easy...thank you
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very good variety. Love your kids department
    I love buying from Finish Line. Always GREAT prices
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I was very impressed by how easy the site was to use and easy to locate the items I wanted quickly. I was also found that the prices on this site are much more reasonable than some other sporting goods sites that I've seen/used. I will definitely be making future purchases from this site, and would highly recommend it to other athletes.
    i enjoy the experience.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like the quick service & the quality.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Finishline is Amazing!!! The only thing I would change is.....THEY DO NOT OFFER MILITARY DISCOUNT ONLINE and THEY DONT SHIP TO MILITARY APO ADDRESSES.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love the convenience of shopping online. Easy site to navigate.
    fix your mobile sit
    easy variety quality
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I love finishline they always have what I am looking for at a very good price.
    Jul 22, 2014