Finish Line Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Finish Line Reviews

03/27/2017
Finish Line Ratings and User Reviews. Finish Line is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 5134 reviews.

Finish Line Rating

More About Finish Line

Recent Reviews for Finish Line

• Mar 27, 2017
    Thank you for always making shopping experience easy, fast and affordable.
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I love Finish Line I wish the store however would price match other stores its strange they only match their own website, kinda defeats the purpose, I called over the eastridge location in san jose, Ca and spoke to the store manager and asked if they would match Big 5 sporting goods for Addidas Crazy Explosive (Black) for the price advertised 79.99 and I was declined.
    Good Service
  • Mar 16, 2017
    I love finish line
    I love finish line
  • Mar 27, 2017
    It was a great overall experience, very smooth and efficient.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Finish line is really unique compares to other sneaker place.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Great sales and easy website to navigate
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Always enjoy Finishline's in store selection. Looking forward to the online experience being as good, even better.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I've spent around $600 over the past two months with finish line, seems I have difficulty figuring out where rewards points go. Website really is fine, limited releases, or very popular shoes, can be somewhat easier to get than other retailer. My main complaint, and it's big enough of an issue where I spend literally thousands less a year with finish line, is unlike other retailers, nearly every one I regularly purchase from, you do not offer free shipping. Can't think of a major competition who doesn't offer free shipping on orders over $100. I do like finish line, enough that I would likely order the bulk of my shoes from you, as a collector that's thousands a year, if you were to offer free shipping. Thank you.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I like to shop at finish line, they have very competitive prices and a lot of choices
  • Mar 27, 2017
    The online process is not that good because it is almost impossible to get limited release. To even get a chance to buy them is impossible
    Finish line is awesome
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I Like FINISHLINE. I've Been A Rewards Member for over 7years Now. Keep Up The Good Work.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Good
  • Mar 18, 2017
    I LOVE TO SHOP ONLINE AT FINISH LINE.
    Good Job
  • Mar 27, 2017
    simple checkout, easy and clear cart prices.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Having a online merchant chat available could help prevent confusion on certain items. The ability to pre-order would also help. Having the option to be informed when products are restocked would be a plus.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    I love how convenient the site is
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Mar 27, 2017
    Some of the shoes that have been sold out it would be nice if finish line make more between the size 10 &11
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Nice. All the chances other websites do not have.