Finish Line Reviews

11/24/2014
Finish Line Ratings and User Reviews. Finish Line is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4041 reviews.
Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 4... Show More Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer specializing in brand name athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. Known for its signature shoe wall, Finish Line works to provide customers with more styles and sizes of active footwear than any mall-based retailer. Finish Line began operations in 1976 in Indianapolis, Indiana and at year-end served customers in 41 states through 409 stores.

Finish Line Rating

More About Finish Line

Recent Reviews for Finish Line

• Nov 23, 2014
    they should have free shipping. I really don't like how they don't provide that.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    would not allow me to continue to paypal or accept credit card using google chrome
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Great prices and easy to access
    More discounts. Nice approachable customer service I've even experience
  • Nov 23, 2014
    The 2 for $35 college apparel and free shipping is an AMAZING deal! You put out amazing products, but I usually cannot afford it. I am really excited for my dad to get these gifts!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I love finish line and prices are alwAys good
  • Nov 23, 2014
    One of the top sites to purchase shoes from
  • Nov 23, 2014
    always happy with the in store people..first time ordering on line because I could not get the college I wanted at my store.. happy with the price and found it pretty easy to order.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I shop here for all my kids hoodies every year. They by far are the best ive found! I also buy my shoes from here.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Finish Line has primarily always had the type or style of shoes that I look for with decent prices. Easy checkout and good delivery time. Always helpful with any returns that I may have had.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    The shipping is rediculous the price and delivery times for the price
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Very clear and quick easy to use
  • Nov 23, 2014
    i like it if coupon code can be used to purchase jordan basketball shoes
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Always happy with the service and merchandise of finish line stores
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Very simple to use the on line ordering.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I got what i was looking for fast.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I really like the price and the variety of products. I will buy more frequently in Finish Line. I really trust Finish Line
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    Everything was good just didn't like track your package service they really didn't keep me posted about my packages.