Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Reviews

07/25/2017
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Ratings and User Reviews. Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2990 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2017.

Fire Mountain Gems and Beads Rating

More About Fire Mountain Gems and Beads

Recent Reviews for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads

• Jul 24, 2017
    not happy that i can get you guys to do postal, if it fits it ships, we live in puerto rico which is part of the us, however you dont do flat rate shipping to here, and its not cost effective getting item shipped, when you guys wont listen to your customers request, shipping is costing me more then double the price if you would ship as i ask you to, which is-if it fits it ships
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Fantastic organization of your catalog and web site. Thank you. However, one question, why doesn't the order number in the catalog match the order number on the web site?
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Fire Mountain Gems and Beads has the largest selection of jewelry making products in the U.S. Their tutorials and pattern examples offer an endless resource of ideas and inspiration. I watch every week for their terrific sales and new products.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Very satisfied with their website and products. Orders have arrived on time and nothing has been missing or broken,
  • Jul 01, 2017
    I have been shopping with Fire Mountain for many years. I recommend them often
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Jul 24, 2017
    Fast service and shipping of my order, along with a great selection of products, and very good prices.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    well, the selection is good, and the quality as well.
  • Jul 14, 2017
    Love your company.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I have ordered from Fire Mountain for years and I look forward to receiving new bead options. I'm constantly inspired with new designs.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I like the variety offered
  • Jul 14, 2017
    I have been a Fire Mountain Gems customer for around 15 years. I no longer drive and am semi-house bound and the easy online shopping experience with them has enhanced my quality of life immeasurably!
    Jul 24, 2017
    I've shopped online for beading supplies at Fire Mtn. for at least 10 years and have enjoyed all of my transactions with them. I am somewhat disabled and their vast inventory and rapid response make enjoying my hobby easy.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I love your company and catalog. I have not ordered in awhile and was shocked at the change in shipping cost. Very disappointed.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    QUALITY OF ITEMS EXCELLENT. SPEEDY DELIVERY. GOOD ON TAKING RETURNS.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Just getting started! I'm sure I'll have to place another order shortly to get the things I need, vs. ordering all these things I think I need!
  • Jul 24, 2017
    It is important to me that I find the best deals to keep my customers coming in to my shop and Fire Mountain Gems makes that possible. Thanks
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I am always happy with my FMG purchases. There are some things that I get at FMG that I can't find anywhere else.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I have been ordering from Fire Mountain for 7 years now and am not disappointed in the delivery time or my order.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Always a pleasure to order from Fire Mountain.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Wonderful shopping experience! Love the quality products and great variety!
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Hope these beads will add the right look as bubbles in a wave.I love the colors.