FireFold Reviews

08/27/2016
FireFold Ratings and User Reviews. FireFold is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 75 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FireFold

2011 Platinum

FireFold Rating

More About FireFold

Recent Reviews for FireFold

• Aug 19, 2016
    Satisfied so far. I will see when I receive the item I ordered.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Easy to place an order, no confusion like on so many web sites. Wide variety of products which would satisfy my need.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I reordered this hdmi cable because I misordered last week. I wanted just a HDMI cable but ordered Micro to HDMI By mistake. (order # 939919)
  • Aug 16, 2016
    A little clunky with the site, and shipping was a bit much, but otherwise the experience was fine. We'll see what kind of quality exists with this merchant
  • Aug 16, 2016
    First time buyer. Prices are fairly reasonable, including shipping.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Priced everything out against Amazon and FireFold was cheaper even with shipping. However, if FireFold offered free shipping on all orders or a lower threshold of the order amount I would never even look elsewhere.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I believe I will be ordering again, very soon! well depends on how satisfied I am after I received my order.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Great products at great prices!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I was quite happy with the product availability now hopefully the shipping will be free with no problems on that end.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    The car charger was junk!!! The cord works but the cigarette charger part does not work!!!
  • Aug 4, 2016
    This was great so far and Jennifer was wonderful Thank you
    Aug 13, 2016
  • Jul 28, 2016
    first time purchase if as advertised will shop forever
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 28, 2016
    I found their website user friendly, easy to use with pricing and shipping information readily available. check out was very quick and appears secure.
    Aug 11, 2016
    Was very pleased with the speed and ease of ordering from the web site. checkout was straight forward and I received the order promptly.
    none
    Aug 7, 2016
    Received the package but have not had the chance to open and install.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Aug 11, 2016
    Good price and decent quality of goods.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    FireFold prices were very reasonable, but for the small items that I ordered, the shipping cost nearly matched the cost of the items.
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    I have purchased cables and switches from here in the past. The best priced, quality and usually free shipping. That makes it very easy to decide where to shop.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Aug 2, 2016
    I am completely satisfied with my purchase It arrived earlier than expected. Very nice.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Kelly was very helpful
    Aug 2, 2016
    Kelly was awesome.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    Nice website. You had a fairly hard to find item that I needed (replacement blades for an ethernet crimper). I'll be back.
    Aug 8, 2016