FireFold Reviews

08/21/2014
FireFold Ratings and User Reviews. FireFold is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 139 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FireFold

2011 Platinum

FireFold Rating

More About FireFold

Recent Reviews for FireFold

• Jun 16, 2014
    your prices are high but your products are superior your shipping is high your site functions well

From FireFold

We're sorry you're dissatisfied with our prices and shipping! We try to strike a balance between cost and quality. We hope your products otherwise met your expectations. Thank you so much for the feedback.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    it was very simple to use they had the product i needed for a cheap price and hpefully it wont take too long to ship it to me

From FireFold

We're glad you had a good shopping experience! Hopefully you've already received your items. If you have any questions or concerns, you can always give us a call or open up a live chat.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Jennifer on the phone was super helpful. She's the best!!

From FireFold

Thanks for the kind comments! Hopefully your products have arrived and you're just as happy with those as you were with the service you received.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I made my purchase using my iPhone 5s. It was all fine until I got to the shipping address field. That window would not stay up on my phone, and it took considerable tweaking to make it work. I almost lost patience three times and came close to canceling the order. Your check out experience using a different shipping address from the billing address is not compatible with the iPhone 5s. This was extremely frustrating, and it seemed like a miracle when I was somehow able to type letters into the fields for the shipping address even though it was almost impossible to see any of the fields or windows.

From FireFold

That sounds so frustrating. It definitely shouldn't have been that hard to check out. Our apologies for all of the trouble. Our web team will be investigating exactly where the problem might have arisen. Thanks for your review and your feedback! ... Read full response »
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Very impressed with firefold!!!! I will be back to make more purchases!!!!Great Site!!! Very easy to navigate!!!

From FireFold

Thank you so much! We're glad you were able to find what you were looking for, and we hope you're just as pleased with your purchase once you receive it.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    You didn't have two of the TV mounts I wanted. I needed to order a larger one and purchase one from a local store because you wont have stock available until august.

From FireFold

Although we are glad you found something you were looking for, we do apologize about the stock issue. Thanks for your order and for leaving us a review!
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Firefold provides a good option. I will hold further judgement until I have the opportunity to evaluate the product purchased. I was planning to purchase the item locally, but Firefold changed my mind.

From FireFold

We look forward to hearing from you again once you've had a chance to get your items. Thank you for your review and for giving us a shot!
  • Jun 6, 2014
    A close friend of mine recommended you and he has been very pleased with the merchandise he has received. I am looking forward to see the quality of your products.
    Jun 12, 2014

From FireFold

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and pass along our thanks to your friend. Be sure to let us know if you're just as happy with the products you received!
  • Jun 5, 2014
    This is the best place for HDMI on planet. It would be a revelation if people found out how much they are over-paying for famous brands at big box stores. Firefold has a better product at a tenth of the price. Amazing.

From FireFold

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and the positivity.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Love your portal and prices

From FireFold

Thank you for the kind words and feedback! We hope you're just as pleased with your order.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 11, 2014
    Great business - I enjoy doing business with you.

From FireFold

We enjoy doing business with you too! Thanks for choosing to shop with us. We appreciate the review.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    With reference to the item I purchased, (male to female USB extensions) the picture was not as sharp as expected.

From FireFold

We're sorry you weren't able to see the details you needed to! We try to offer high resolution images of our products whenever possible. If you ever have product or picture questions, feel free to contact us by phone or live chat on our website. ... Read full response »
    Jun 9, 2014
    Merchandise arrived quicker than expected, free shipping comparable to more expensive shipping methods.
    Jun 14, 2014
    i could not complete survey
    Jun 16, 2014
    They did not have some adapters I was looking for, so I could not complete my purchase, and had to go to a different website to purchase the other items I was looking for.
  • May 29, 2014
    I really am looking forward to doing future business with you so far I like the quality if your products (HDMI Cords) and the price. The shipping I felt was a little high for HDMI cords but the 10% off helped offset a dollar and some change. But my BIGGEST concern was I wanted to register with your website for future business and it would not allow, an error message kept coming up saying I had to enter a proper domain and my email address is @yahoo.com. If that is not one of the most common domains then I don't know what is. It really needs tone fixed on your site because it is keeping customers like myself from registering with you to establish a working business relationship. I'm a techie so I'm always ordering wires, cords, plugs, adapters. So I would like to establish my order history with you guys on your website. Thank you Taren.
    Jun 16, 2014
    Great Website. Will continue to shop here first! Thanks

From FireFold

Our shipping rates are calculated by carrier and we are always trying to get better rates from them. We're not sure why you had so much trouble creating an account though! You're absolutely right that it should not have been an issue. If you run ... Read full response »
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    Thx for the fast and awesome service and all the stickers!!!
  • May 24, 2014
    Firefold ferry helpful
    Jun 4, 2014
    good

From FireFold

Glad we could be of service. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thanks for thinking of us!
  • May 13, 2014
    Very good vendor, fantastic price
    Jun 5, 2014

From FireFold

Thanks for your order and your review! We look forward to working with you in the future.