FireFold Reviews

FireFold Ratings and User Reviews. FireFold is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 125 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FireFold

2011 Platinum

FireFold Rating

More About FireFold

Recent Reviews for FireFold

• Sep 1, 2015
    I bought another VGA to HDMI converter looked almost exactly like this one. Burnt out in a week. complained sent back got another and it took three months to burn out. The device literally was burning up..almost too hot to touch. That's a bad sign. I'm really hoping this one is different but I will be surprised if it is. If it is a POS I'm going to ask for my money back and not get another. I would then search for an expensive one that might take the punishment.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I very much enjoyed their site. It was nice to see a company that is only about two hours from my house having prices that rival Ebay. Also the products look a lot better than that found on other sites. I highly recomend this company from now on. Thank you.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I miss the days when I could get a large selection of HDMI and other cables for around $2/each.
    Sep 2, 2015
    I wish you you still carried the less expensive HDMI cables. I used to buy exclusively from you but now your prices are comparable to Amazon.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Firefold is a great site to buy cables; fast delivery; smooth transactions.
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love love love this website. I would recommend anyone that is wanting to purchase tv mounts to go through Fire Fold. You can't bet the price. I have ordered 3 times through FireFold and I have never had a bad experience. Highly recommend this website.
    Aug 31, 2015
    As I've said before it is always a pleasure doing business with FireFold. I would recommend this company to family and friends.