FireFold Reviews

12/21/2014
FireFold Ratings and User Reviews. FireFold is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 136 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - FireFold

2011 Platinum

FireFold Rating

More About FireFold

Recent Reviews for FireFold

• Dec 12, 2014
    The live chat made your sale!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    First time purchase. Price seemed very reasonable, hope item is of good quality.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    FIRST RATE COMPANY.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    loved the site will shop it again
  • Dec 7, 2014
    GOOD PRODUCTS , GOOD SERVICE

From FireFold

Thanks so much! We appreciate the positivity and we hope your good experience continues with your products.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Price is right and the quality is very good.

From FireFold

We're glad to hear you were pleased with your purchase! We appreciate your feedback and your review.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Cheap prices along with a local office should have a quick delivery.

From FireFold

We hope your items arrived to you quickly! Thanks for leaving us a review.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    FireFold does it right. They are efficient and well-run. I enjoyed my experince thoroughly.

From FireFold

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad your shopping experience went smoothly, and we hope you enjoy your products too.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Heard about the amazing deals from a guy at a GameStop store. He didn't lie. The site and the deals are great. i will definitly return to buy again in the future!!!
    Dec 8, 2014
    There should be an option for better than ten. I am overly satisfied! :-)
  • Dec 4, 2014
    purchased several times from Firefold told anybody that will listen to go to Firefold when they need cables or wire type stuff
    Dec 12, 2014
    The item is a 3x HDMI switch. Only 2 of the ports work not all 3. I only need 2 ports to work so no need to replace the switch. Fast delivery, 2 days NC to Ca

From FireFold

We apologize for the trouble you're having with your switch! Those do have a year warranty, so you're welcome to send it back to us for a new one. Thanks for the review!
    Dec 13, 2014
    The product was as expected. Delivery was late and I paid to have it delivered on time. This was to used for a SR. Citizen who wanted to watch his grandson on a bigger screen. The product came just in time but I should not have had the worry as it was ordered and shipped in time, it did not arrive as expected.

From FireFold

We're so sorry to hear your item arrived to you late. We wish we had more control regarding transit times. We appreciate the review and your feedback!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I don't buy computer or home entertainment cables anywhere else. Ever!

From FireFold

Thank you so much for coming back to us! We appreciate you and your review.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Because of your survey I will shop a little more

From FireFold

Thanks for filling out the survey! We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I don't like the same day shipping ad that occurs everyday with a time-out it's fake. But otherwise cool website.

From FireFold

The same-day shipping clock on product pages should be accurate. We apologize if you had an order that was not shipped on time. Thanks for leaving us a review and let us know if you need assistance in the future!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Very good site. I found it quite some time ago and have been using them almost exclusively for my network infrastructure purchases. There have been occasions over the years where I needed to contact them or vise versa. Their customer support is very helpful and pleasant. My only criticism of the website is stock updates. I would say about 50% of the reason they need to contact me is over an item which happens to not be in stock, but I was able to add it to my cart. This usually happens with patch cables so Customer Servers then would reach out to me and upgrade my purchase free of charge (e.g. no yellow 3' cat5e snagless boot cables in stock, so then give me a cat6 variant instead). This is not a problem and I am completely satisfied. I just think the process needs to be improved to prevent this situation from occurring. I highly recommend FireFold to anyone seeking to maintain a competitive edge when pricing network installs.

From FireFold

Thank you so much for continuing to come back to us and for leaving such a detailed review! The feedback we receive is absolutely invaluable and helps us constantly improve.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Like your quality products at such great prices! FireFold is definitely a keeper website! Thank you very much! A.G.Poulos

From FireFold

Thank you so much! We hope you're just as pleased with the items you ordered.
  • Dec 8, 2014

From FireFold

We understand and appreciate the time you took to leave us a review!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Good products; low prices
    Dec 6, 2014

From FireFold

Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate the positive words and we hope your order arrives quickly.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    First time I have used them but I will be back!