Fisher-Price Reviews

01/27/2015
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3154 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Jan 27, 2015
    I love the little people!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    It would be nice if Fisher Price sold more variety of replacement parts/pieces for toys (e.g., more sets/variety of farm animals, coins for laugh & learn piggy bank, furniture for dollhouse, etc.)
  • Jan 27, 2015
    i have always chosen fisher price toys
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I like a lot of toys from Fisher Price. My kids love to play with them. The most they like to play with are Little People and Loving Family.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Needed to check out an item. Called Customer Service. Staff very knowledgeable, professional & polite. Answered all questions! Very pleased.
    I love your products!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Love this brand great quality for great price
    Great prices, wonderful product
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love your products. Have many of the older toys my grandchild love to play with
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Fisher Price has high quality toys at a really reasonable price.
    I love the quality!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I wish that you let the consumer know whether the product is available to purchase online without clicking on each item to find out.
    Love the products
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Love the interactive toys, especially Minnie-related ones!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    My grandkids love Little People brand, but I wish the vintage smaller people were still available. They always want to play with the few I have left.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Growing up Fisher Price had the BEST play food and accessories. I have been searching for weeks trying to find a store that had more than one of your play food items. I am lucky that I found what I was looking for on this site. The only issue with this site is that it took a few times to create an account.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I love this brand!!!
    Jan 27, 2015
    I love this brand!!! All the toys are very well done with good quality and very interactive...
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    the prduct(s) i purchased have not been given to my granddaughter. her birthday isn't for quite a while yet. she chose the wardrobe from a catalog for me. from what i can see through the packages it is well-made and the doll is larger than i expected. :) i did find that there was only doll available but that is probably due to past christmas orders using up your stock.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    i have twin granddaughters who are just over 2years. i have as my parents have always trusted fisher price for the best quailty in childerns toys.
    Jan 26, 2015
    My parents always trusted and bought FP toys for me ...then I bought them for my children... and so now I buy them for my grandchildren :)
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I love Fisher Price & trust theirs products & the pricing is ok
    Jan 27, 2015
    The on line store couldn't find the item I wanted, so they transfer me 3 times before I got to someone that knew & could find the product.