Fisher-Price Reviews

09/01/2014
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 69 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Sep 1, 2014
    Loved the fact that if i spent over 200.00 I received 50.00 off of my purchase. That was the reason I placed the order with your company. Plus I love your products, I have a daycare and love the quality. Hope I win the 25.00 for filling this out, it would really help out!!!!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love Fisher Price little people. Last year when your catalog came out, the nativity set was already gone and not to restock. I have been checking all year and got one a month ago. When it came there was a $10 off coupon. Today, I ordered other little people sets. With this I got free shipping and $5 off the purchase. When I realized this was a better deal, I accepted this. When can I use the $10 coupon and it is worth $10.....It did not give me an opportunity to use both comments. I am now not pleased that I could not select 2 topics for my comment.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I just want to say that I am so happy that you take care of military families overseas! It is hard to find the things that we need for our toys bought in the states! Thank you so much for making it so easy!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    The website had quite a bit of errors.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    this first time on site hope thing go well if so I'll be back
  • Aug 26, 2014
    your website needs an update.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    this is the 5th Nativity Set...purchase for all of our grandchildren....has become a tradition
  • Aug 25, 2014
    easy on line buy
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I always purchased Fisher Price toys for my children when they were young. I intend to purchase them for my grandchildren
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I was unable to put all four names in the from section on the gift card.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    The site was easy to use and easy to check out. I thought the shipping time was a long time though.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    We purchased this for my sons first birthday and it was an instant hit. He absolutely loves it. There are so any different fun features on this play home as well as cute interactive songs that keep him entertained for a while. We have fun watching him have so much fun with it. Worth every penny!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Love products....was not aware I could by products on their site.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I love Fisher Price Toys. My kids love them too.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Loving the Disney Little People
  • Aug 7, 2014
    - website not particularly user friendly- had tough time registering a birthday to create account (had to reload page as it glitched out a few times), and roundabout way to creating account (when you go to checkout, there should be a "create account" as well as "sign-in" or "continue as guest without registering" option)- the search window is small and tough to find (should be bigger and in upper right hand corner, not buried and teeny tiny)- it would be nice to know right away if what i want to buy ships to canada, instead of having to go to the check out to find out- once i found out something doesn't ship to canada, it forces me to go back to the cart, instead of taking me directly there, and i have to remember which thing it was and delete it before proceeding. other website will highlight the item and give you the remove option- i would have bought a lot more if avail. through site and shipped to canada :(
    Aug 19, 2014
    i think i already sent you an email about website suggestions- poor search windows- products not available in canada (weird), and you don't find out until checkout, and then you have to manually go and find the item and remove it- awkward organization of products- it's a website for kid's toys, it should be bright, simple, fun and user-friendly- i only both to tell you this because i really like your products and would like an easier time spending my money on them. lol.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I love the disney little people toys!!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Lots of trouble getting the order placed online.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Loved the free shipping on orders over $35 and the $20 off orders over $100. Thanks!!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    I am a new grandmother of 2 boys. I remember the joy Fisher Price toys brought to my children (both now doctors) and plan to shower my grandsons with these great toys that never go out of fashion!
    Aug 10, 2014