Fisher-Price Reviews

11/24/2014
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1482 reviews. Last rated on 11/24/2014.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Nov 24, 2014
    I have alway enjoyed Fisher-Price toys and continue to give them as gifts for family members children.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I was happy with my purchase.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    My Granddaughter loves her little people, she has the barn and castle, so I know she is going to love this just as much. looking forward to my playdates with her, we are going to have so much fun with her learning zoo
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Great toys. Web ordering not so great. Buttons unresponsive, drop down for birthdate kept selecting a year after one 'page down', would like to see and be able to change shipping choice on one screen, no going back one (which took me all the way back to 'go to checkout' (yes, previous inputs saved, thank you).
  • Nov 24, 2014
    they make great toys which last a lifetime! site was easy to use, and had a good 'black friday' discount before its time!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    enjoy the quality and originality as well as the durability of the toys
  • Nov 24, 2014
    This was the best deal I could find with the Imaginext space set and I'm very excited to see my son's face on Christmas morning!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    We love all of products we have bought from Fisher-Price. My daughter and son loves the Loving Family Doll house.
    I love Fisher Price products
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I appreciated the catalog I received. Helped me decide what to purchase for my grandson.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    My children grew up with fisher price toys, as did my grandchildren and now my great grandchildren. Always my first choice for their toys.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Made Christmas shopping great for this grandma!!!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I have always considered Fisher-price toys safe even when my children where growing up in Australia.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    do not appreciate that I could not opt out of emails from Fisher-Price. I was made to include my email address, but could not opt out.
    Good company, reliable toys
  • Nov 24, 2014
    hope the shipping works a s good as the web site
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I PLAYED WITH TONS OF FISHER-PRICE AS A KID MYSELF AND INTEND TO GIVE MY GRANDAUGHTER THE SAME PLEASURES.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I have used this web site before and set up an account unfortunately the site would not let me log in. It kept saying there was something wrong with my singing in. I have my user name and password written down so I would not forget it. So it cant be that. I even said I forgot my password so I could set up a new one and I never received the email on how to change the password. Also I had the numbers of the toys I wanted and every time I put the number in the search box it told me there was no toy with that number and yet I have it on my order.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    I am very pleased will all of the items that I have ordered for my Grand kids whom are ages 5 and 3.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nov 24, 2014
    I had mistakenly ordered tow of one items rather than one of two different items. I realized this at once after submitting order and sent an email about handling this situation. I was not contacted, so the next day I called the customer service contact number to inquire what could be done. The customer service representative was very . polite, and accommodating and got my additional item ordered at the sale price with S&H costs provided. I was very pleased the the service provided, and it makes me eager to do business again with Fisher Price online.