Fisher-Price Reviews

11/23/2014
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1439 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Nov 23, 2014
    Checking out got a little confusing, I couldn't remember which username/email I've used before or the password I had used. I just checked out as a guest which I think I have done before..
  • Nov 23, 2014
    The quality, originality, and durability of the toys are very important. In addition the assortment of toys for the 1 year to age 3 is very important.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Prices are fantastic! Usually buying direct is more expensive but I was really happy to see the sales. And free shipping!! You guys rock!
    Love all the Little People line of products
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I have purchased Fisher-Price products over the years for my children, family, friends and now my grandchildren. The quality of their products, the vast selection for all ages, and the constant new products available. keep me coming back to Fisher Price. I can always count on good value, durability, and smiling children!!! Fisher Price is Awesome!!!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Love receiving the emails with sale offers!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Great toys, but a little pricey.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I used the websites from my tablet and it was extremely slow, often I couldn't view my cart.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I saw the train on tv but hate toys R us, especially at christmas!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    The prices are the best around after searching various stores and amazon! The stores did not have the furniture sets and the dollhouse was the best deal after coupon codes. Great discounts and coupon codes. I never thought to check the website until I received the catalog in the mail.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    My kids love Disney and all the little people sets. My daughter will love the Magic Kingdom set we just bought
  • Nov 23, 2014
    These toys are well constructed and safe which is a priority for my grandchildren.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    love fisher-Price! High quality and affordable!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    The promotional code and free shipping made this a great purchase for Christmas.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I like that you asked if it was a child ordering or not. I've always loved Fisher Price products!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Glad you guys have hard to find items in stock. The free shipping is greatly appreciated.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Love Fisher price and the quality of their toys, definitely kid proof!
    Nov 23, 2014
    Loved the product more than what I was expecting
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Good quality, great price. For online shopping, I wish there was a description of size, and if the toy makes noises.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    My children, who are now 32 and 29, spent many happy hours playing with Fisher Price toys. I am purchasing this item as a Christmas gift for my grandson.
    Nov 23, 2014
    This is actually a gift for my grandson for Christmas. So, he won't open it until Dec. 25. I expect he will like it!
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I have 7 grandchildren and they all love Fisher Price toys as did my own 3 kids. I especially love to give them these holiday toys!!