Fisher-Price Reviews

02/09/2016
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3203 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Feb 8, 2016
    Shipping is pretty high; I typically order these types of gifts for baby showers, and holiday gifts for grandchildren. I find most online shopping I do offers deals on shipping.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I always loved the company when my adult children were little and now I am buying for grandchildren.
    I love your products.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I forgot my password and user name, I sent a request for one, and never got an email so had to purchase without using my account with fisher price
  • Feb 8, 2016
    I am very happy with the products I have received from fisher Price so far, the price is right
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Quality toys for my grandchildren and proven to be safe and educational.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Happy to be able to access products through the website that are not available in Canada but would like to see a much better selection through the Canadian website with Canadian prices and shipping charges :-)
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Seems like good stuff can't wait to get it.I prefer to shop sales.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Great variety of toys!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    This purchase was a gift but there was no where to send a message with the gift. Because of this I will purchase Fisher Price products from a site where I can include a gift message.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Search is tricky. Promos are unclear. Product summaries should have model numbers. Customer service took a while to answer but was very pleasant once reached.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    This is my second purchase from fisher price. I was sent an coupon ad directly from fisher price. $15 off $75, $20 off $100, $50 off $200. Excluding New items and Fan Faves. I had trouble with their website such that it would not show all (Thomas the train) 51 relevant items at once. It would only show the first 12. The majority of the first 12 items were New items or Fan faves. It seemed like their site was directing me to items that were excluded from the discounts. I am not sure it this was intentional or coincidental, but is was strange.
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Twice I had a total of three items come in broken and very poorly packed! Not good.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    One reason I ordered over 75$ worth was because I thought I used the code SAVEBIG which should have saved me fifteen dollars but I did not see this applied. Other than that good experience.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Excellent customer service. Very pleasant and knowledgable and resolved my issue in a timely manner.
    Feb 6, 2016
    I buy the little people play sets for my granddaughter. She particularly enjoys the holiday ones that are not available in stores.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Thru the years I have purchased many FP items - both for my children and the grandchildren - both in stores and on line. Complete satisfaction.
    Feb 7, 2016
    This item was sent directly to my great grandson in AZ but I was assured by his mother it arrived on time and the little boy was happily playing with his barn.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Always pleased with Fisher-Price products. Products are always AOne quality with ssfty for children first.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Needed dollhouse furniture that would withstand years and years of play from me and my grandchildren.
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Web site is easy to use. Description of most items I good.
    Feb 9, 2016