Fisher-Price Reviews

12/20/2014
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3114 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Dec 19, 2014
    I was making this purchase because it wads great deal with the free shipping and 25% off, I'd entered all my information then it made me go back and re enter all of my info, it said my purchase would be $30 and by the time I went to check out it was $40, I guess I must've missed the deadline for the 25% off by 4 minutes- the amount of time ottoman me to re enter my address etc.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Excellent products and services available to Canadian customers!
    Affordable durable and fun
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The selection lists need more granularity. It should be easier to get age specific gifts from large number of possible gifts for given age range. The selection is excellent and found several toys that are appropriate for my Grand daughter.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Their products is very well.made for my grand children.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    love fisher price! I grow up playing their toys.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    would be helpful if explained everything that came in the various kits.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have bought a lot of fisher price products for my own children as tthey were growing up, then for my grandchildren (I had 6) and now am purchasing products for my great grandchildren. Have always been satisfied with the durabiility and construction. They hold up under a lot of wear and tear. I
  • Dec 19, 2014
    easy to use, great no-cost shipping
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Was surprised to find the prices less than Amazon. Will shop this site again.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I was looking to find all products from imaginext, but the amount of toys was less than expected.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I like your web site. Easy to follow check out process.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have had great experiance with every Fisher-Price product I've bought and received.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I am happy with the purchase, but not about how long or expensive it is to have it delivered. Other online retailers have free shipping with guaranteed Christmas delivery if purchased by December 21. Sadly this was not the case—yet it is December 19, 2014. Were this not an expressly asked-for gift, I would not have purchased it.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have always thought fisher price was of very good quality. I used fisher price products when my children were very small.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great merchant! Quality products! Huge selection!
    Loved the experience!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    You processed my order fast and shipped it out fast. Couldn't ask for more at Christmas time!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    My kids LOVE your products, and the fact that the SLP that works with my 2 year old uses them, too, makes us love them even more! :)
    Dec 19, 2014
    Just wish they had more combo deals for age groups, and brought back some oldie-but-good toys!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Toys are great for development skills