Fisher-Price Reviews

02/05/2016
Fisher-Price Ratings and User Reviews. Fisher-Price is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 3268 reviews.
Fisher-Price offers a variety of toys and products for infants, toddlers, and younger children. Products include car seats and carriers, feeding accessories, and preschool toys.
Circle of Excellence - Fisher-Price

2011 Winner

Fisher-Price Rating

More About Fisher-Price

Recent Reviews for Fisher-Price

• Feb 1, 2016
    I could not edit the contents of my cart before placing the order. I did not see any information about shipping. I actually have NO IDEA when to expect the shipment. I did not see any way to go back and review the order--before or over submission. We have always loved your products and still do, but the navigability of this website is a little cumbersome in some areas.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I have bought fisher price toys for my children and now I am buying for their children
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I love the website, especially the clearance deals! The quality of Fisher Price is top notch, and my son loves anything and everything Disney and Little People. We just adopted Jackson, who turned 2, and am super excited to receive the grill and the Minnie Mouse toy! Thank you Fisher Price for having awesome deals so that we were able to purchase him these gifts for his adoption party in early March!! So super excited for these gifts to arrive!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I have always been a fan of little tikes. (30 years) but recently Fisher price has been my choice. I run an in home childcare and my children love the toys. I purchase numerous gifts and toys for my home and I am always satisfied.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I had a difficult time finding the gift message to send with the gift. I had to call customer service. I think using the "gift options" without listing the gift message specifically is a mistake. I had to back track through the entire order to find it after the call. The first time I called customer service the phone wasn't answered. I came close to cancelling the order. I'm a big user of Amazon. It was the price and the free shipping that closed the deal.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    I love fisher price products. I have always bought them for my nephews as they were growing up and now I have a son of my own i can't wait to start buying the products for him.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I will decide what I think after I receive my order.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I have been purchasing Fisher-Price toys since I had my first child in 1967. I'm continuing the tradition with my grandchildren. I have never been disappointed in a Fisher-Price purchase and the children have always loved them.
    Very good toys
  • Jan 21, 2016
    the sales are a GREAT help to make it possible to be able to give awesome gifts for a very reasonable price, Thank you
  • Jan 18, 2016
    This was my first time on your website and I was very impressed. It loaded quickly and was easy to navigate. I saw Fisher Price toys on other sites, but they were very confusing, so I thought I would try the manufacturer's web page and I am very glad that I did. I have 5 grandchildren and I will be back!
    Jan 29, 2016
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I do Daycare in my home and the kids have enjoyed other Fischer Price toys and they hold up well.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    I am hoping for a fast delivery in order to meet my needs.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Have been buying Fisher Price toys for over 45 years and am still please with their quality.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    the toys are always made well and I can know that if they chew on them that the color will not come off
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    Only issue I had was the tracking number didn't work for me. Every time I clicked on it would bring me to a page that said there was an error and then redirect me to the website. Other than that. The service was great. I got the toy for my daughters birthday that I have been searching for since before Christmas.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    I have 2 daughters (ages 35 yrs. old and 32 yrs. old) I have saved their Fisher Price shape sorter, sorting rings, push 'n go airplane, Clatter and Click car, music box record player, doll house, school bus, cook top and dishes, tea set on a blue tray, airport, airplane, magnetic letters on a blue tray, four boxes of magnetic letter and numbers, dishes, microwave, mixer and food sets. Before I had grandchildren I bought the doll house (Happy Sounds), farm, nativity set and musical tea party set. For my grandchildren (born 2010 and 2013) I have bought them the shape sorter, stacking rings, Princess Castle, Ariel's Castle,all the figures, Noah's Ark ,the barn and the preschool. I couldn't find this (older ?) version of the Little People Surprise and Sounds House in stores.. I'm happy I could order it today. As you can see, I love Fisher Price toys. ! They are made to last through the years.
    Jan 30, 2016
    We have saved many of the Fisher Price toys our daughters grew up with, and now are buying Fisher Price toys for our 2 grand daughters.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Very easy site to shop from. Prices are reasonable and I love the No Shipping Fees!!