FocusCamera.com Reviews

07/28/2014
FocusCamera.com Ratings and User Reviews. FocusCamera.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 95 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
FocusCamera.com offers a broad selection of cameras and accessories.

FocusCamera.com Rating

More About FocusCamera.com

Recent Reviews for FocusCamera.com

• Jul 28, 2014
    I have many small cameras but this olypmus works the best. I had to go to a reunion and dug it out of the draw the and lid was broken.....I taped it together to use it.....it worked... but I had find a new one.....thanks to you guys I found.one.... truly a miracle....thanks focus family. Less310
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Much easier to use than Ebay
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good price, glad this item is in stock! I've been looking everywhere for a SONY authorized dealer.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    this is my first order from Focus Camera. I expect I would have more feedback once the items received.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Good and quick transaction.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    First purchase. Let's see if I'm impressed with the product.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love to shop here. Great prices and usually free shipping.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Please do not bombard me with email offers. I am not interested in receiving offers via email.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Ordered the product today and waiting for the delivery. Will update later.
    Jul 26, 2014
    great to deal with, hope to deal with again.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I won a gift card here through a online Facebook contest. I received a $25.00 gift card which was awesome. And I was able to purchase a few extra things I needed for trying to get my photography started back.
    Jul 26, 2014
    Tweo items were ordered, but only one came in the original package. I emailed them and immediately received the other item. I am very satisfied.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great Speed of order processing.I hope the orders are delivered that swiftly
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great options and prices
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Great price, your website clearly displayed on search for specific item desired (Bushnell GPS Watch). Refurbished item with full warranty for roughly half price. Thanks
    Jul 28, 2014
    bought refurbished golf watch/gps. unit will not charge, so is worthless, except as a watch
  • Jul 12, 2014
    You should include African in the nationalities as I am from Africa not an afro american. thanks
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    The product that I purchased should have more pictures of the final product installed.
    Jul 27, 2014
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    An email update about the status of the purchase/shipping would have been good. Other than that, the shopping experience was perfect.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Really good i excited buy my camera
    Jul 19, 2014
    Really good experience
  • Jul 5, 2014
    b&h checkout was unavailable so focus was the next available merchant with the same price. Thank you focus for being there!
    Jul 22, 2014