Folica.com Reviews

11/25/2014
Folica.com Ratings and User Reviews. Folica.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 11/24/2014.
Folica.com is a one-stop source for all your hair care needs. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair loss and hair removal.
Circle of Excellence - Folica.com

2010 Platinum

Folica.com Rating

More About Folica.com

Recent Reviews for Folica.com

• Nov 24, 2014
    Folica is the first place I look for my personal grooming needs as well as gifts.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I have ordered from Folica for the past 2+ years and have been very happy with their products, prices, special sales and especially customer service! They truly value their customers and make every effort to please! I'm a loyal customer due to the way they value relationships.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    You really ought to look into reduced shipping for Canadian customers. I nearly cancelled my order because of it, and all shipping promos ONLY apply to US customers. It would be nice if you could extend those to at least CDN customers, seeing that shipping to our country is different than any other Int'l order. Honestly, its what keeps me from more purchases, shipping + handling is $30+USD - makes getting the same products at a store more cost effective. Yes, your prices are competitive, but only the US customer can take advantage of that by 'loading the cart' and getting free freight, while that additional charge makes a CDN customer look elsewhere, even if those don't get the brand they wanted...
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I love the variety of products on the website.The only thing i don't like it's the shipping cost. The shipping cost to canadian people is ridiculously high! It's really infortunate.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Great website with detailed product information and customer reviews. Easy checkout!
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Quick and easy - you had just what I was looking for. what's not to love?
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Several shampoos I wanted to purchase did not show how many ounces in the bottle. Also, many of the hair dryers did not show how much they weighed. Both of these issues made comparisons between products difficult. The educational material was very helpful, I really appreciated the information about hairdryers! Also, the site is professionally presented. Glad I found you!
    Nov 11, 2014
    Great information on the website that helped me decide which products to buy. Easy to order and was delivered on time and in good shape and I really like the products I selected. Only issue on website was that product descriptions were not uniform in information provided, so many shampoos didn't say how much was in the bottle, like how many ounces (and the picture was too small to read) and some hair dryers said how much they weighed and others didn't. I really appreciate all the educational material provided about the hairdryers that I hadn't found elsewhere. Great site and I will use it routinely.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    First time purchase and will consider purchase in the future
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I love this website, I have gotten my previous hair straightener from here a few years back and it still works like a charm! I have two Hot Tools Marcel curling irons on the way, and they were cheaper than every where else I looked! Very good service.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I saw the comb on ALL YOU website and the review by one of their staff saying how awesome it is. so sick of using picks. My youngest daughter inherited my extremely curly hair & I think this comb will be great to get thru them. I had been wanting to try the curly cream that I also purchased. the review is why I am buying it. would like to see more reviews, but that is not up to the company; its the customers.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE the items I purchased! They went beyond what I expected! I was also so pleasantly surprised to find two samples of items to try that I look forward to using! Will definitely purchase in the future from Folica! Extremely fast delivery, too!!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    There are so many flat iron choices and the reviews so varied that it's challenging determining which product to purchase.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    i love this shopping site. always great deals
  • Oct 9, 2014
    The total sales tax on all orders should be clearly shown before the card is processed. Only after the payment has been approved, your website indicates how much additional fees have been added. Very unsatisfactory!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I love shopping at Folica.com. The coupon offers are incredible! I always find great products at great prices! Love it!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    This is my 4th purchase from folica.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 12, 2014
    The only problem I will mention — was the packing of the shampoo. It was loosely packed and by the time it got here, one of the bottles was rolling around and the cap was just about to come off, so the shampoo would have started emptying into the box.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    I have been ordering from Folica for years. The hair dryer I purchased is defective and I was trying to come up with a resolution so that I am not without a dryer until I replace mine. If I repurchase an item instead of exchanging it I lose the discount I received. I would need to repurchase in order for me to have something in the interim-- my old dryer is dead. Anyways, the customer service rep was indifferent and could have cared less to assist me. I will return the product but will not purchase from them again.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I think this is a great site the only thing is I would order more if the shipping was less. I think with all the exchange with our dollar in Canada why should we pay so much for shipping. That's the one thing that stops me from shopping from certain sites. especially since that's how I do all my shopping because I hate leaving my house to shop. It's a waste of time and gas looking for products that I can get shipped to my house. That all being said I'm glad I found your site.
    Oct 2, 2014
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    Originally wanted another brush, but it was out of stock. The one I purchased is great but only for traveling since it is purse sized.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    good selection, but hard to manuver and compare, took a long time to figure it out. Info varied product to product making a good selection more difficult.also, advertised there was someone to chat with but it only took me to a form to fill out for email. Oh I did like the discount, thanks!
    Sep 30, 2014
    the sidebar that kept appearing that said they were available to help, almost couldn't help but hit it and then it would say no one was there and send an email request. That's a little frustrating, don't put it there if no one is really available. Knowing the shipping method up front would be most helpful, I have a gate and need to provide a gate code. Other than that, I was most impressed, good selection of merchandise, reviews were helpful, oh but the comparison part could be improved upon. I selected several not knowing that you had to compare page by page, so I lost the ones I wanted to compare and had to start over.