Folica.com Reviews

07/23/2014
Folica.com Ratings and User Reviews. Folica.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 87 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.
Folica.com is a one-stop source for all your hair care needs. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair loss and hair removal.
Circle of Excellence - Folica.com

2010 Platinum

Folica.com Rating

More About Folica.com

Recent Reviews for Folica.com

• Jul 21, 2014
    Easy shopping experience. Item was presented well and was exactly what I was looking for.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Very easy to shop!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Love you guys. Keep up the good work...
  • Jul 14, 2014
    The pop-up box said that if I used the code, I'd get 25% off plus free shipping, but I did not receive free shipping.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Shipping charge was supposed to free but got charged $11.00 without warning.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I ordered from this company because it was marked as a reputable one by google.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I was trying to place an order online - I put in my email address and password & it said they didn't match. I sent forgot password 2 times and got a temporary password. It still said they didn't match, so I had to call a representative. She gave me a temporary password to get in today, but it still wouldn't let me edit my password to get in next time. The agent tried to be very helpful, however.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    My first time ordering.
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Great service I love it
    Jul 16, 2014
    Great site to buy hair products.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I used the coupon code that said spend $50 get 25% and free shipping. Taking the percentage off made my total less than $50,I was then charged a shipping fee. I still went through with the purchase because even with the shipping fee it was a really good deal.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I bought this item locally (one) and liked it very much and a friend asked me where I got it. I don't remember exactly where I purchased it but found your website online and thought this would be a good time to order birthday gifts for relatives and friends.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    when you offer a promotion w/a code, half the time it is not clear when / where to enter the code. This time it said 20% off any 4 star item, when I checked out, it did not give me the 20% off.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I have ordered from Folica in the past and think it is a great site! They offer great products at amazing prices. Have recommended the site to friends and will be back to purchase more! Thank you!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I found Folica.com through ebates and have made 3 purchases in less than 2 weeks....where have I been that I didn't know about this before? LOL. That's ok I know what's going on now...I will be back, again and again and again.....more ebates coupons please! And the shipping is really fast too, thanks.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Thank you for 30 percent off. I'm so happy to be a VIP shopper.
    Jul 11, 2014
    Great product selection. Great sales.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Great website! Super excited to get my package :) thanks! Great deals too!
  • Jun 25, 2014
    I'm amazed that I found the exact product that I was looking for at a lower price than other sites. And not only did I get free shipping but was also able to use a coupon code. Without those 2 things I would not have been able to afford this much needed item. The checkout process was the easier ever ever come across for on-line purchases!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Ease of shopping
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Jun 28, 2014
    Great products at reasonable prices. Very happy first time customer!
  • May 30, 2014
    I have always had a good experience with Folica and they ship the items very quickly.
    Jun 23, 2014