Folica.com Reviews

08/20/2014
Folica.com Ratings and User Reviews. Folica.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 78 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2014.
Folica.com is a one-stop source for all your hair care needs. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair loss and hair removal.
Circle of Excellence - Folica.com

2010 Platinum

Folica.com Rating

More About Folica.com

Recent Reviews for Folica.com

• Aug 20, 2014
    Love Folica - great prices, and reviews really help make decisions. Customer Service is very helpful when needed too.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I absolutely love this site. It's the only site I go to to buy haircare and supplies. The sales are phenomenal and unlike any other. I love you Folica.com!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    The website functionality was very klunky. I waited several minutes for each purchase to register, but nothing happened. When I clicked the Purchase button a second time, my cart finally opened and I had to delete the extra item. I checked my online speed with other open web pages, and they all showed typically fast responses, but Folica.com still crawled. ??
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I purchased from folica because of the special $25 off deal! Thanks!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I think your Satin N3 dark brown color is a little expensive, but I do love the product.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Everything went fine except very difficult to checkout.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    WHAT A SCAM! RIP-OFF ARTISTS!!THAT 25% DISCOUNT IS TOTAL BS!I WAS SCAMMED TO BUY MORE, THEN IT CHARGED ME SHIPPING ANYWAY! GREAT WAY TO INCREASE YOUR SALES!I'M NEVER COMING BACK TO BUY ON THIS SCAMMER'S SITE AGAIN!NOW, YOU'LL SIMPLY TOSS OUT THIS SURVEY BECAUSE IT IS DISFAVORABLE!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    This is a fantastic place to shop. I found my experience easy and will return. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Loved the 30% promo code that flashed up!! Used my savings to buy mores products to try,, so I still spent as much! Also really like the top 10 lists of products. Bought several of those to try!!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Folica is my FAVORITE shop. Wonderful web work, customer service, easy payment options, very generous site when it comes to sales. And I just love the name and high-end products. :)
  • Aug 4, 2014
    It’s been two years that I get to buy my hair product on Folica and I am satisfied until this day.
    Aug 12, 2014
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I was looking for a flatiron and when I saw that the Solia flatiron was on sale for 64% off I immediately bought it. It was highly rated and reviewed and the extra $15 convinced me. I got a top brand straightener for $50 with shipping included.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    password log in was very frustrating; no-one to ask for help; almost gave upgreat product and price for something I could not find anywhere else
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I love Folica.com! It's always the first place I look.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great product pricing, great website, easy to find reviews, etc. Having shipping charge shown as $22 and expecting $22 and then seeing another $18 for Handling.. is extremely misleading. I shopped based on the $22, and wasn't expecting a hidden charge..
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Easy to use website, but I guess I didn't understand the 30% off coupon. I would not accept. Still good value and it was so easy I didn't go back to Amazon where I usually shop.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    VERY GOOD SELECTION OF PRODUCTS. PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE WITH OTHER ON-LINE SITES.
    Aug 7, 2014
    Folica is a very good retailer, customer is able to get many products much more cheaper than e.g., at Ulta.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Easy shopping experience. Item was presented well and was exactly what I was looking for.
    Aug 1, 2014
    Folica's web site was easy to navigate and I found the item quickly. The buying experience was easy.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Very easy to shop!
    Jul 27, 2014
    Very easy to order online! Prices are reasonable and I saved more with a coupon. Would recommend Folica to all my friends!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Love you guys. Keep up the good work...
    Jul 28, 2014