Folica.com Reviews

05/24/2015
Folica.com Ratings and User Reviews. Folica.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 05/20/2015.
Folica.com is a one-stop source for all your hair care needs. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair loss and hair removal.
Circle of Excellence - Folica.com

2010 Platinum

Folica.com Rating

More About Folica.com

Recent Reviews for Folica.com

• May 20, 2015
    like folica just upset could not use the promotional code for my transaction
  • May 13, 2015
    Everything I have purchased from Folica, most of it for my daughters, has arrived in good time and in perfect working order. My only complaint is that (and this is only because I am an older woman) I keep getting beauty magazines which I neither ordered nor wish to receive. Apparently this magazine comes with any and every order; I believe that the customer should have a choice as to whether or not the magazine is wanted.
  • May 9, 2015
    Received used product, not happy.
    May 19, 2015
    Item was not new, hairdryer was used, unhappy with purchase.
  • May 9, 2015
    Excellent selection of merchandise. Found multiple offers of merchandise where other sites offered none, or very limited selections. I will visit again and order other "finds" that are not offered elsewhere.
    May 24, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    As always, a good online shopping experience!
  • May 3, 2015
    why
    May 16, 2015
    where is my merchandise that I ordered
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I was glad there was a 25% discount but I had a $10 credit and didn't see anywhere to apply.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Good site, nice to have specials available.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I love this site - reviews, sales and it's attached to Ebates. And the product selection is outstanding. I've never had an issue with the quality of the products that I've ordered. This is my first choice when searching for hair tools.
    May 10, 2015
    I love the brand varieties offered - the reviews are extremely helpful. Fast shipping. Prices are competitive.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I believe Canadian purchasers should be eligible for a special thank you as well. It encourages future purchases.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I love the products that you sell. I would like to see more hair ornaments and scarves sold.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Out of the times that I have ordered from Folica, I received my order timely, and their merchandise is very good. I'm very satisfied with buying from them.
    Apr 30, 2015
    Out of the times ordering from Folica, I've been from please with there products and will continue to order rom them.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I tried several times to ask a question and it wouldn't let me. I want to purchase a bigger bottle of these items and couldn't. So, had to buy smaller bottles at a high cost.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Do not send magazine, do not want automatic renewal added to my account after one year. I really like your merchandise. I buy gifts for my friends. This is really what I would like to purchase is the Infiniti Pro Conair hot iron brush in a 1/2 inch. If you don't have one I think Conair should make one, it would really be a best seller. I did buy myself one of the 1 inch Infiniti Pro Conair, crazy about it, Thank you Lila Oliver
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping on Folica.com immensely. This site gave excellent product information which I found to be extremely helpful in choosing my selected item. I will be making other purchases soon. This site features everything from beauty to hair care products.Thanks so much for the myriad of options. Looking forward to more happy shopping. Sincerely, Gemma Ne'
    Apr 6, 2015
    I am an extremely satisfied customer. I look forward to making future purchases from the Folica.com website.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I love Folica! My go to place for all my hair products.
    Apr 10, 2015
    Folica is my go to place for hair products. I love their prices and their customer service. I also love it when they offer 30% to 25% off your order, when you spend a certain amount. Thank you Folica, for your carrying awesome quality products for a reasonable price. I will be back!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I only discovered Folica.com today & I'm very impressed with the products, the prices, the ease of ordering, and customer service (I called with a query about the product I ordered). I'm sure I'll be using this site again.
    Mar 31, 2015
  • Mar 21, 2015
    I am a licensed cosmetologist and always enjoy shopping for tools of my trade. Typically I would purchase from a licensed professional beauty suppy unfortunately some of the tools professionals want most are not available through our traditional suppliers. I found Folica because you retail Sedu, Parlux and Elchim hair dryers which are not readily available through most national licensed professional only suppliers. This was my first purchase and I did not thoroughly explore all areas of the site but in the future it is highly likely I will check Folica for hair product and tool needs.
    Mar 31, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Whenever you would accidentally skip a line there would be a shaded red box covering up what you were supposed to type in. It was very irritating and distracting, had to gos back 3 times and start over. Hopefully you will somehow correct this before my next order or else I will be required to use the telephone and make an or or by the product from someone else.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    The products I have bought from Folica have alwaays been excellent products.