Folica.com Reviews

Folica.com Ratings and User Reviews. Folica.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Folica.com is a one-stop source for all your hair care needs. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair loss and hair removal.
Circle of Excellence - Folica.com

2010 Platinum

Folica.com Rating

More About Folica.com

Recent Reviews for Folica.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    Folica is one best site that i always trust and recommend to my friends.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I got my item into the cart but it was really frustrating to try to finish the purchase because I couldn't get to a screen to let me pay. I called customer service twice for help, but no one was available to answer my question. Finally I realized that" My Account" was NOT just for returning customers, and was able to start the checkout process. During checkout, I missed putting in the security code, and was reminded to fill in that box. Unfortunately, the reminder ( a big pink balloon) was squatting right over the box that needed to filled in, and there was no way of moving it. I finally had to backtrack and fill in the entire section again (including credit card number! It also didn't make sense that, having typed my full name for the profile, I had to type it again for the checkout prosess. It took so long and I was so frustrated that I wanted to pull out my hair!! (Ironic, given the line of business the company is in!) I'm really mad that this purchase took so long that other gifts I also needed to order did not get ordered.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I checked the price out on this item at Amazon and at Ulta, your prices were the best!! That's why I check your site
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Ordered a few items before, some were gifts. Nothing was ever returned; all quality products. That was at least 3 years ago and nothing's broken. Looking forward to replacing my hair brushes with folica sold brushes
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I spent a lot of time looking for a place to say this was a gift and never found anything. I do not want a receipt or price sent to the recipient. Funny how you asked me if it was a gift in this survey but not on the order. Very frustrating and I will have to call you in the morning to make sure that a price is not included.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I am visually impaired....I checked my order and missed that 2 dryers were in the number ordered box....I will return one of the dryers. But do not appreciate the inconvenience. I could not find a number to phone about my order.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    When I placed my order for $29.99 it stated that orders of $20.01 or more got free shipping. According to my mathematics, $29.99 is MORE than $20.01 but I had to pay $6.95 shipping. WHY DIDN'T I GET FREE SHIPPING?
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I asked my stylist to recommend a new blowdryer. She suggested your site. I liked it.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    First time shopper and found the prices good and love the free shipping and the free gift, my wife gets one more Christmas present that she didn't expect. It's a numbers game for her.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Ordered he same product that I had gotten from you a few years ago. Was REALLY pleased to see that the air brush dryer I wanted was still available from you. These days you find something you like, and try to replace it later, only to find that it is no longer available. Or, they have changed the item so much that it is no longer the same product at all. Sincerely, Marilyn Vick-Kalar.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I have been all over the internet surching for a1/2 inch brush curling iron for days. I do not want to look at all of them, I just wanted the 1/2" but Ikept at it and finally cound what I wanted.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Product Color. I prefer it in color pink as I had bought the first one.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Just like their products
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Thanks for offering a great price and discount!
    Dec 9, 2014
    This is the 2nd time I place an order of $70 worth of product wiht Folica. They were quick, reliable and discount was cheapest compared to other online sites and Bed Bath Beyond.
    Dec 5, 2014
    I would expect that you increase the number of people for customer call center. It was unacceptable that I could not reach them all day from 830am. I was tired calling, that' why I canceled my order.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Overall great shopping site for hair. Wish they carried Oribe products!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    You will be surprised why I need a flat iron, I want one to grease my jeans!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Folica is the first place I look for my personal grooming needs as well as gifts.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I have ordered from Folica for the past 2+ years and have been very happy with their products, prices, special sales and especially customer service! They truly value their customers and make every effort to please! I'm a loyal customer due to the way they value relationships.
    Dec 1, 2014