Folica.com Reviews

10/20/2014
Folica.com Ratings and User Reviews. Folica.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 72 reviews.
Folica.com is a one-stop source for all your hair care needs. They carry products for hair care, hair styling, hair loss and hair removal.
Circle of Excellence - Folica.com

2010 Platinum

Folica.com Rating

More About Folica.com

Recent Reviews for Folica.com

• Aug 28, 2014
    I would recommend Folica to anyone. Great prices, great variety of products, good incentives and specials and quick delivery. Can't say anything bad about the site.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I am angry that the Argan oil does not come in a larger size!!!!!!!!! If I found a similar product elsewhere I would change because of the bottle size/cost.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    PayPal did not work on iPad
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Folica always has excellent pricing and offers discount codes that always work. I have always been happy with my purchases. I wish they continued to offer Kerastase products.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Folica is a great internet find that I have come to rely on. They have a wide range of hair & beauty products at VERY reasonable prices. They offer commentary & customer data to help discern among brands & styles. They ship quickly & have a good return policy. I have never had a problem with them, but if I did, they seem to be a company inclined to working things out. Under these circumstances, why would I ever stop ordering from them? Frankly, I turn to them first whenever I need a product they sell & their range of products seems to be growing all the time.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    The hair cubed product that I frquently order is quite expensive, and never included in your promotions.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I had never heard of this site before but I found it using google shopping while trying to find a cheeper price on a birchbox item I wanted. At first I was skeptical of the site, but I was so happy with the prices and I even got a free blowdryer (90$value) with a coupon code that I found. Im so excited to come back to Folica!!
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Love Folica - great prices, and reviews really help make decisions. Customer Service is very helpful when needed too.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I absolutely love this site. It's the only site I go to to buy haircare and supplies. The sales are phenomenal and unlike any other. I love you Folica.com!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    The website functionality was very klunky. I waited several minutes for each purchase to register, but nothing happened. When I clicked the Purchase button a second time, my cart finally opened and I had to delete the extra item. I checked my online speed with other open web pages, and they all showed typically fast responses, but Folica.com still crawled. ??
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I purchased from folica because of the special $25 off deal! Thanks!
    Aug 24, 2014
    The best deals and free shipping? That's why I shop at Folica!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 28, 2014
    Ordered many times from folica and never had any issues! They usually have the best deals on products and good coupons to use. Shipping is fast!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I think your Satin N3 dark brown color is a little expensive, but I do love the product.
    Aug 24, 2014
    I enjoy the Satin hair color N3 dark brown, but it's a little over priced.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Everything went fine except very difficult to checkout.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    WHAT A SCAM! RIP-OFF ARTISTS!!THAT 25% DISCOUNT IS TOTAL BS!I WAS SCAMMED TO BUY MORE, THEN IT CHARGED ME SHIPPING ANYWAY! GREAT WAY TO INCREASE YOUR SALES!I'M NEVER COMING BACK TO BUY ON THIS SCAMMER'S SITE AGAIN!NOW, YOU'LL SIMPLY TOSS OUT THIS SURVEY BECAUSE IT IS DISFAVORABLE!
    Aug 24, 2014
    what a horrible horrible experience I've had with this crummy company!!!!I ordered first from an Amazon company who promised 2 day delivery...however, they had no stock.........so I went with this company because they falsely advertised free shipping and 25% off. Well, one cancelled the other and I was hit with $7 shipping fee......then the jerks sent my package by the slowest possible service. Ten day anticipated delivery became 12. Tracking didn't work. This was a product that I needed RIGHT AWAY!!NEVER EVER WILL I buy from folica.crap again! Never will I suggest another person go through the total BS which I went through! I hope you totally down-grade this company!!!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    This is a fantastic place to shop. I found my experience easy and will return. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Loved the 30% promo code that flashed up!! Used my savings to buy mores products to try,, so I still spent as much! Also really like the top 10 lists of products. Bought several of those to try!!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Folica is my FAVORITE shop. Wonderful web work, customer service, easy payment options, very generous site when it comes to sales. And I just love the name and high-end products. :)
  • Aug 4, 2014
    It’s been two years that I get to buy my hair product on Folica and I am satisfied until this day.
    Aug 12, 2014
  • Jul 25, 2014
    VERY GOOD SELECTION OF PRODUCTS. PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE WITH OTHER ON-LINE SITES.
    Aug 7, 2014
    Folica is a very good retailer, customer is able to get many products much more cheaper than e.g., at Ulta.