FoodNetworkStore.com Reviews

07/05/2015
FoodNetworkStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. FoodNetworkStore.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 285 reviews.
FoodNetworkStore.com is a unique lifestyle network and website that strives to surprise and engage its viewers with likable hosts, personalities, and the variety of things they do with food. The network is committed to exploring new, different, and interesting ways to approach food - through pop culture, adventure, and travel - while also expanding its repertoire of t... Show More FoodNetworkStore.com is a unique lifestyle network and website that strives to surprise and engage its viewers with likable hosts, personalities, and the variety of things they do with food. The network is committed to exploring new, different, and interesting ways to approach food - through pop culture, adventure, and travel - while also expanding its repertoire of technique-based information. Distributed to more than 85 million U.S. households and five million website users, Food Network ranks first among ad-supported cable networks on year-to year subscriber growth and first among food websites. With headquarters in New York City and offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and Knoxville, Food Network can be seen internationally in Canada, Australia, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, Monaco, Andorra, Africa, France, and the French-speaking territories in the Caribbean and Polynesia. The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE:SSP), which also owns and operates Home & Garden Television Network (hgtv.com), Do It Yourself (diynetwork.com), Fine Living (fineliving.com), and Shop At Home (shopathometv.com) is the manager and general partner.
Circle of Excellence - FoodNetworkStore.com

2008 Platinum

FoodNetworkStore.com Rating

More About FoodNetworkStore.com

Recent Reviews for FoodNetworkStore.com

• Jun 24, 2015
    I love being informed about new and unusual products that actually work as described. I wish I had room for all of the wonderful things they have to sell.
    Like your products
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I am a senior citizen and find shopping on line is easier for me. Having packages delivered to my home most convenient. Plus the prices are good.!!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    This is my first buying experience with this website. So far it is very professional.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    some of the items are too expensive compared to other sites
  • Jun 22, 2015
    love this magazine, just a little to pricey and to many ads
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I was disappointed that the set I really wanted sold out before I had a chance to order it, but the knife set I did finally order seemed an equally good replacement.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I can not give you an answer to this question because this is my first order and will also be my first expirence
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I have always liked everything that I have bought from you.
    Overall a pleasing experience
  • Jun 18, 2015
    was surprised to see the total purchase of $13.19 instead of advertised $12.00 never saw tax added on to a magazine subscription in all prior purchases.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    great selection, interesting items at time.. great for gifts that won't be duplicated.. honest pricing and great delivery and packing tool
  • Jun 13, 2015
    We are huge fans of Foodnetwork shows and recipes. I was looking for something specific and found it right away in the store. I lvoe the site set up and design. Shopping was made very easy and the check out time was fast. I will be purchasing more from the site in the future, and I will highly recommend it for family and friends as well. Thank you!!!
    Jun 23, 2015
    I purchased a Chopped hat from the FoodNetworkStore.com for my husband for father's day. It was just the thing we were looking for as he and I are such big fans. The quality of the stitching is amazing, the price was great, the hat was very well packaged and arrived before I expected it to. Over all this shopping experience was great and I would recommend the FoodNetworkStore.com to everyone we know.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Great site to shop for cooking untensils
    Jun 20, 2015
  • Jun 8, 2015
    everything was great
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I watch the shows and I go to the store locking for items I see used and if I can't find a way to do it any other way I go shopping Foodnetworkstore way. I also look for cook books aprons spices etc. Have received items for Christmas from this site from other people
    Jun 22, 2015
    Very helpful and knowledgeable
  • Dec 3, 2014
    This purchase is a gift but I wasn't given a choice where to send the gift, now I have to wait for it to be sent to me, then turn around and pay more postage to send to the recipient! I am not happy!