Foot Locker Reviews

09/30/2016
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1961 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2016.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

Showing 1 - 20 of 1961 Reviews
  • Sep 29, 2016
    great price for a good pair of shoes!
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I found the ordering process online to be very user friendly
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I loved how much money I saved today! Thank you Foot Locker!
    i love footlocker
  • Sep 29, 2016
    EXPECT RECEIVE ORDER AND BACKORDER ARE TWO DIFFERENT, I HOPE YOU WILL METION IT CLEARLY NEXT TIME.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I like Foot Looker because of the highest quality and style that other can't matched. I will shop more at the website or any store location nearest me. I loved to shop especially if there are good deals. My children who are now finished schooling liked Nike shoes and other stuff. Hope there will be more discounts and promotions. Thank you.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Foot locker is great! I wish there were a rewards program for purchases.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I have always preferred foot locker over other shoes because F.L. was and is the only place I could find shoes that fit my son. He was 16 wearing a 15 shoe so yes after I discovered that I could by him great shoes at a great price and you always had his size!
  • Sep 28, 2016
    you said i was getting free shipping then you charged last time i,ll use foot locker online
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Foot Locker has discount so that's why i prefer FL to other sneakers websites.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    i do most of my shoe shopping at footlocker always good service and good priced shoes
    Had a good experience
  • Sep 28, 2016
    footlocker needs faster shipping for cheap
  • Sep 28, 2016
    There are a lot of amazing items.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Went to footlocker to get a new pair of shoes and ended up walking into a headache. Walking in through the entrance of house of hoops and good looked at like if i didn't have money to offer the shoes in the section. Was a hassle to get shoe sizes because they weren't helpful in that aspect of helping. Finally decided i like a pair went to the cashier to order and had a $20.00 coupon from Footlocker that i got a bad attitude for having because they didn't want to honor it at there store basically not wanting to make a sell today. Mind you the coupon was online on their website. Went online got my shoes and had a to wait a week but had to do it on my own. Recommend the shoes but not footlocker. Didn't even bother to care about customer experience.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Really easy checkout process. Much better return options than other websites.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    For the first time in her life,my daughter is comfortable in her shoes from the get-go! She is even encouraging me to buy a pair for myself they are that comfortable for her! The color is gorgeous too! One question-how do I spot clean them?
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    Was told one day was looking for it then checked tracking again was rescheduled had to wait additional 2 days for delivery
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    The wrong color slides were sent to me and I was told i would have to take my time to fix footlocker's mistake
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Sep 28, 2016
    High quality products. Very satisfied with my purchase.