Foot Locker Reviews

09/03/2015
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3064 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

• Sep 3, 2015
    It should have free shipping even after using the discount code
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Its a good store to look for great deals.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Some shoes are showing available then are coming up as out of stock when going to check out. however. There was a pretty good selection of shoes to choose from. This was for the start of my child's school year and with all of the competition in the marketplace, I hope all goes right so that I can find a company to shop with consistently.
    good product. cool design
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I absolutely like the ability to qualify, and be verified, for a military discount online. When you started the process a few years ago it was a bit of headache when your 3rd Party verifier was gathering information. However, I will say that it's long term benefits have been nothing short of outstanding! I have been an avid shopper at footlocker for many years, since I have been a teenager, and have always enjoyed the very competitive prices you offer.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Finally found size 16 & 17 shoes.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    it was very easy to purchase these socks for my husband. The other websites I visited didnt have the socks I needed. Footlocker was the best place and best quality and price.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    love the options foot locker has on the site, affordable prices and discounts.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    i always get very good sales at fl however I do miss the daily sweepstakes
  • Sep 3, 2015
    great store just need to have more sneaker in stock.
    I would be nice if free shipping is offered after $100.00 or $150.00
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Good place to shop online.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    the website is set up very good I just think you guys should make the website a little less dark
    nice variety o shoes
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Very disappointed with the fact this website said it had shorts in stock and when I tried checking out they were no longer available to be put into my cart for checkout and I tried multiple times.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Love the selection of products that are not available in stores. However, do not like the fact that when products are being shipped from stores, the credit card gets charged again, instead of all at once. It would be great if we could see all the products ordered on one page with status on their delivery and where they come from, on our account instead of having to call the customer service number and ask for them to research to see when the products shipped from stores are going to be shipped and when they will arrive. There's got to be a way to be able to expedite the orders shipped from stores and keep the customer abreast of the processing of them at any given time online.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I absolutely love footlocker
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Im very pleased with the online services that are easy to accommodate consumers
    Sep 3, 2015
    I was informed too late on Items that we're not deliverable
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    Foot Locker is generally a very good store. I shop there often as do my two sons. I only ordered this shoe because the size was not carried in the store. I was to have arrived on Wednesday but was delayed until Thursday.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    Overall experience was disappointing and subpar to say the least.