Foot Locker Reviews

07/31/2014
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3684 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

• Jul 31, 2014
    I always find great deals on online footlocker .
    selection is crap
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Did not see the code for free shipping.. thus charged 8.00 if I'm VIP when recognized at log in why not automatically enter promotional codes??
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Luv the site! I come back ever time!
    customer service is great
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I would like 'back-ordered' products to be available for Australian customers. The Nike Air Max 90 - Men's shoes are our favourites. I believe we will be buying these again and again.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love shopping on line at Footlocker for my family shoes. The shopping experience is nice and easy, which makes it a simple step in opposed to other websites. I have shopped this for the past three years and I find more selection on line than in many stores.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I was happy with the online chat service so that I was able to ask questions.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Footlocker's pricing was very good, i'll be shopping here very soon . All the products your looking for are easy to find and the pricings are pretty good. Thank you Footlocker.
    first time shopper
  • Jul 31, 2014
    the online service is well laid out.
    NIce online store
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Had to pay $7.99 shipping AND still need to go to store to pick up a pair of socks ordered with shoes or would've been charged even note, even though orders with my amount total were supposed to be shipped free. Shoes would not allow me to choose any option which gave the stated free shipping, not would it let me pick them up on store.
    Very good prices
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Website is glitchy but the selection is great!!
    love Foot Locker but sometimes the workers are very rude
  • Jul 31, 2014
    it said free shipping but it was not , the prices was good but in my vocabulary free shipping is free shipping
    Very Good Company
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I enjoyed it for the most part, helping my son look for so school shoes.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Great Experience. Fast clean and efficient.