Foot Locker Reviews

02/11/2016
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3472 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

I love this site
    Verry good store.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I am always pleased with the purchases I make
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I love footlocker and the fact that I was able to make these purchase's at home was even better!!!!!
    I love Foot Locker!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    It was very easy to find the shoes that I need on the website. I'm happy for the pick up in store option.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Shipping to australia is expensive (for single item) compared to other sites. Should offer 'offers' to overseas customers to off-set shipping charge, would entice extra orders.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    my experience was ok. i would have to receive my order and see if it fits my little nephew before I really make a good sound comment on whether my experience online was the bomb :-)
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Using Safari internet browser whenever I clicked on "Description" of a product there was nothing there. No description whatsoever.
    QUICK & EASY
  • Feb 11, 2016
    very helpful information on the website
  • Feb 11, 2016
    it was a very confusing when I clicked on sizes available and shoes would show up but when I clicked on some they wer not available. what is the whole point of this decision if they are still not available? and by the way why is pricing still the same if I choose home or store? shouldn't it be less for pickup a store since we still have to drive to pick it up? would be nice if you guys changed that
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Foot locker - great for orders- and returns/ shld have free shipping to a store
  • Feb 11, 2016
    i like footlocker , easy checkout and good prices and promos.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    A few of the sneakers that I wanted to order were only available for in-store purchase only. I find that to be very frustrating. What if my only way to purchase is using the website? Please take that into consideration. Thank you!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Great experience I love when I have a promo code.
    fuck yeah America
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I'm glad that the item was not backordered like on Eastbay.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I love online Foot Locker i can just look and buy it online keep up the good work i do think the taxes is a little high seeing that it may have shopping and handle then the tax a bit much but i still give your 5 stars
  • Feb 2, 2016