Foot Locker Reviews

12/18/2014
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4324 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

MORE MONEY BRCK
    I LOVEE FOOT LOCKER!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    shoes are a bit pricey but this is the only store that had the style and color i wanted
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Felt cheated.. you could either get free shipment which most website offer or the 10% of 75.. most website would allow both. Very disappointing.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    need to think about giving international buyers some discount on shipping or discount on purchases.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am pleased with my esperience.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was very saddended with many items that were very time consuming in finding online and finding items to total to certain amounts for my discount or coupons to work just to get to the checkout all the way to entering my shipping and credit card info to hit submit THEN TO FIND THAT THE ITEM IS NO LONGER IN STOCK AND NOW MY COUPON IS NO LONGER VALID FOR THE OTHER ITEMS THAT I WANTED TO PURCHASE IN MY CART! EITHER THE DISCOUNT SHOULD STILL BE HONERED OR ONCE AN ITEM IS NO LONGER IN STOCK..IT SHOULD BE STATED WELL BEFORE HAVING TO SUBMIT THE ORDER!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    i must say that the past few orders that i have placed were shipped and received in a timely manner. All shipments beating the UPS delivery date. i have recommended your website and store. thanks. Zavier
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I like that you offer XL socks and sneakers for bigger feet
    Big selection of products
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I enjoyed my shopping experience!
    Good Place to shop
    I love the service!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Found just what I was looking for and I had been looking several places. So happy I found the hats and even all the while with great prices!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The footlocker website didn't have my size in shirts
    Easy shopping on line!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    You should offer free shipping on all orders over 75 dollars (even jordan releases) just like Nike.com.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I've been shopping at foot locker for over 2 decades. I just love foot locker and the deals I receive. Their customer service is excellent!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great products, Great Prices, Great customer service!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    1st time to purchase at Foot Locker online. I am not sure if the e-card will come to me or my niece...it was not clear at all where it would be sent and both emails have been provided.
    Dec 18, 2014