Foot Locker Reviews

01/27/2015
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4080 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

• Jan 27, 2015
    I've been an online shopper for a long time and I don't understand why do you have to charge for shipping and handling even I'm picking it up in the store. This is the first time that I've encounter this, instead of me saving for that shipping and handling charges now I have no choice but to pay for it. I'm always buying at Footaction, Finishline, and some big stores but they don't charge for store pickup. I'm so upset. I hope you guys can fix this. I love shopping at Footlocker but if this will not be corrected, then I'll just choose to shop somewhere else.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Great selection but hard to check out on release dates.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Never have an issue finding what I'm looking for, one of the best stores online and at a mall. And glad to see that I can get my military discount online as well.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I only didn't receive my free shipping, disappointed in that part.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Looking forward to getting my shoes.
    Good customer care
    Excellent team! :D
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Footlocker was the only site that had the pair of shoes in my particular size.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    love this store great quality
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Just wish I can get calls back for the Retro Jordan's when I get a raffle ticket!!! ...I never get a call back!!...it sucks! But Foot Locker is great!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I enjoy shopping in footlocker online store!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I always can shop at Foot Locker and find exactly what I want and when I need it.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    shipping charges are too much and you need better sales
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love the ease of shopping for gifts for my husband. I wish there was a list of the best sellers or suggestions for gifts.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I went to our local footlocker and wasn't thrilled about the style nor size selection. I have three hyper active dare devil kids so going store to store is such a hassle. I needed shoes for my son and needed them fast and started looking online and BAM!!! 13.5. Love how easy and organized your site is. I wasn't disappointed by having to look at shoes then finding out they didn't come in his size. I was only shown shoes in his size because of the options I picked. LOVE IT!!! Oh and COUPONS plus FREE SHIPPING!!! THANKS #NEW CUSTOMER
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Glad to see size 14 men's shoes!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    two recents orders --everything was fine except it takes a week to get product; somewhat slow these days-everything else ok
  • Jan 17, 2015
    This is a very easy site to navigate. I wish Foot Locker would offer more apparel for other sports besides the major ones.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    great sevice! can't wait to get my nike jacket.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Great jacket, loved using footlocker.
    Jan 27, 2015
    i buy my shoes online due to my busy schedule,i ordered on sat received them tuesday, i'm happy with the service.