Foot Locker Reviews

05/21/2015
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 2881 reviews.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

have a good day~~~
  • May 21, 2015
    Foot locker always has the best products, they also always have a way for you to save money.
    Hope I win the $20.
  • May 21, 2015
    Clean site. Able to find what i was lookign for right away.
  • May 21, 2015
    I always use footlocker when I buy new shoes.
  • May 21, 2015
    I LOVE THIS STORE!!! IT MAKES SHOPPING FOR MY HUSBAND AND 4 BOYS EASY.
  • May 21, 2015
    I love to shop @ Foot Locker!
  • May 21, 2015
    When spending $80-100 on sneakers, the least footlocker can do is give me free shipping even if I use a coupon for being VIP. The fact that I am limited to either using my vip coupon or the free shipping is ridiculous and patheticly greedy.
  • May 21, 2015
    Nice experience for first timer. Hope I had welcome discount. Til next buying spree. Thanks.
  • May 20, 2015
    Footlocker is a really dope shoe store (although they sell other items). I've never had any bad experiences with footlocker and would definitely recommend them. Anytime I purchase my son or myself a pair of tennis shoes or comfy sandals the first place I'd look is footlocker.com. I love footlocker for their prices and selections.
  • May 20, 2015
    Tried to purchase a pair of shoes that said sizes were available, but after I went through the checkout process, they were not in stock. This happened twice.
  • May 20, 2015
    Do some promotional activities on a regular basis.Hope to hurry up the delivery speed.
  • May 20, 2015
    they should have an option for selecting "is this a gift"
  • May 11, 2015
    I find good prices and excellent products.
    Everything was good!
  • May 8, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    I had an overall great experience. When my order arrived, they were too small, we were able to return to a store, rather then ship back. Then they credited my account, so I could come home and order the right size. The only thing I would change is that then store where I returned them would be able to order offline for me,instead of me having to come home and hope they still had my size.
  • May 8, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Got wrong sneakers called customer service and they were no help at all they said send it back to US or bring it to a store no sorry let me see what I can do they were horrible
  • Mar 31, 2015
    love shopping at footlocker!!