Foot Locker Reviews

09/01/2015
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3051 reviews.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

• Sep 1, 2015
    Foot Locker is good to go...
  • Sep 1, 2015
    i love foot locker...its the best
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I always find exactly what I am looking for and the customer service is great every single time. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I find your prices to be very competitive with Amazon and I really like the free shipping. You also have a very good selection.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Thank you for the great job you do!!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    BEST SPORTING GOODS AVAILABLE ALWAYS.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    great selection, but i don't like the fact that some styles only ship to the "lower 48 states". There should be some sort of "modified pricing" for those who REALLY want that particular style shoe
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The Staff at footlocker is very professional and i enjoy the shopping experience.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I wish that the Footlocker on Vernor had women's shoes. I have to go online or to a different store.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    When it comes to checkout, Being a disabled Veteran there was no option for me to select to get a promotional discount. The was one for dependants , and that makes no sense to me because they support those who serve but they are never in harms way. It would be nice to put veteran in there somewhere.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Footlocker is my go to store to buy anything from socks, shoes, to t-shirts
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I liked Foot Locker's selection of shoes. I was not able to find them in the store. I will probably be doing my online shopping for shoes with you in the future.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I would highly recomened foot locker to my friends great buy
  • Aug 23, 2015
    i love this
    Aug 31, 2015
    It came so fast , just like I expected thanks
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I would like to buy shares in the company, and lower the cost of ur Jordan
    Sep 1, 2015
    My son really like these shoes
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I love my shopping experience with footlocker , lots of great stuff to choose from!
    Sep 1, 2015
    Enjoying my shopping experience with Footlocker ,Thanks!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I was a little disappointed that Foot Locker requires you to use the FREE SHIPPING code as your one and only promo code when they are actually advertising it. I don't feel as if this should be a promo code customers have to type in -- it should be automatically given. This gives the customer an opportunity to use another online banner promo code say for 10% off. I ended up signing up for the VIP card and I had issues with the system taking that code....I had to keep going back through the check out process a few times --- then I realized that the code was not usable for P.O. Box address.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    I had ordered two pairs of shoes one was on back order for the 17th of August. I never received those shoes after almost two weeks. I didnt get a phone call or a email about the status of the shoes. i had to cancel my back ordered shoes so my son could get them in time for school. The first pair came on time and are fine but the second shoe order was a disappointment