footnotesonline.com Reviews

08/29/2015
footnotesonline.com Ratings and User Reviews. footnotesonline.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2015.

footnotesonline.com Rating

More About footnotesonline.com

Recent Reviews for footnotesonline.com

• Aug 19, 2015
    return shipping prices are higher than Zappos and Zappos makes returning items easier.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Shipping over $100.00 should be free.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    It was fast and simple.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    Item did met my expectations n honestly i was surprised to received my order the next day after i placed it the day before.Expressssss delivery...., yes l highly recommend footnotes to others
  • Aug 8, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate and I found a great sale price on a pair of Attilio Giusti Leombruni shoes; almost half price! I was very pleased to find this deal and very satisfied overall with my shopping experience on Footnotesonline
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I got a great price on two pairs of Attilio Giusti Leombruni shoes; both pairs were almost 50% off. So essentially it was like getting a 2 for 1 deal. And the shoes are very fashionable as well. I needed dress flats for work, and these fit the bill perfectly.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    Very good experience and received merchandise right away.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I love the selections and ease of ordering
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Appreciate the straightforwardness and ease of making this selection and purchase. Look forward to returning to this site.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Satisfied great deal
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Ordering was a breeze. I'm curious to see how the shoes fit but free returns is comforting!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Easy purchase, great products.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    i have not been given the sale price or additional discount that using the code "splash" promised
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Thank you for having a contact phone number .... It gives me confidence to order from you again !!! Marty Ackermann
  • Jul 8, 2015
    i just ordered so i will reserve judgement until i receive my order and examine.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I love that the pedro Garcia collection has a great sale. He is my favorite designer and I don't usually find many of his shoes on sale in my size.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Good
    Jul 18, 2015
    I ordered shoes from this site and received a confrimation email about my order but after a couple of days I was told my shoe size was out of stock and that my order was cancelled. I even returned some similar shoes thinking I would receive the ones I ordered from this site. It should say on the site if you have the shoe in stock or not to prevent this type of unprofessional situation.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Pleased they had brand and size of slipper I wanted. Ordering was smooth and now am awaiting my shoes.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I just wish I'd caught the sale sooner!!
  • Jun 28, 2015