Footwear etc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Footwear etc. Reviews

02/19/2017
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 507 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Feb 18, 2017
    first time buying this brand
    Glad to do it. Found exactly what I needed
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I will definitely use your site again!
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Great prices on quality shoes with a user friendly trustworthy legit website.
    Feb 18, 2017
    Great company to buy from. Would highly recommend. My only semi negative issue was one of my pairs of MBT's doesn't fit my feet properly. With Footwears guarantee; no issue!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Friendly service at stores. Very helpful with my foot issues. Please try to offer shoes with low heels for folks with faciatis. Also need more choices for wide feet and good arch support. Thank you!
  • Feb 11, 2017
    This is the first time I have purchased a Samuel Hubbard shoe. Will await its arrival before I can comment.
    Feb 18, 2017
    The rugged shoes look and feel as they did on the ad. I wish I were still able to walk off-road to do justice to them.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Need have written up front return policy
  • Feb 17, 2017
    My first time to purchase online with Footwear etc. so let us see how my order goes...
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Great selection, and I don't have to leave my house.
    Feb 17, 2017
    I like the convenience of online purchasing.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Your site is great, I found the MBT shoes I was looking for. Can't wait for them to arrive. Thanks Footwear!
  • Feb 17, 2017
    My only complaint is that it is difficult to return to the fuller view of merchandise--i.e., to a range of selections--from a screen that focuses on a single item.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Reference is made to a suede brush, but it is not offered.
    Feb 17, 2017
  • Feb 16, 2017
    I can only give a good review after I receive my order. The website should state if the shoes run small, true or large. Due to arthritis I am having to wear special shoes and they did have a good price on them.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    a great timesaver and convenience. easy-peasy
  • Feb 16, 2017
    I was disappointed that one particular style was not available
    Feb 16, 2017
    Got no tracking or "item shipped" notification before delivery. When I called the representative was professional but still unsure of when order would arrive. Ultimately the item arrived only 2 days late. After the item was received I got a strange email telling me the item would arrive at a date the following week which would have been far beyond the 3 day delivery promise. I know the brand (Ecco) so I was delighted with the shoes. Obviously communications were sub par.
    Feb 16, 2017
    I wear only MBt's so Footwearis extremely important to me.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Great site, found exactly what I was looking for and plan on using this more.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I was sorry to see the store in Little Italy (San Diego) move because it was a great location for me and the service there was always excellent. This online shop is pretty good, but for something as personal as shoes you'd have to really be confident to order without trying on. In my case, what I ordered is a pair I previously bought at the Little Italy store so I expect the new pair to fit the same way. Free shipping and 365 days guarantee are great benefits.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Please do not send a lot of mail