Footwear etc. Reviews

06/01/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 265 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Jun 1, 2015
    I use to live in Emerald Hills and was always at the San Carlos store, but live in East Bay.....no store over here, and why not? I really miss the great customer service at the store, it's hard to shop online but I haven't found any store with the selection of your stores, there is Nordstrom in Pleasanton but they never have much of a selection so food for thought a store would be great over here.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    It was much easier to use this web site and order. The shipping ain't bad either.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I will know more about my experience shopping at Footwear once I receive my package.
  • May 31, 2015
    With shoes, this is the place to go!
  • May 31, 2015
    Thank God you have MBTs! The only shoe I really love!
  • May 30, 2015
    Just wish you had more selection on wide sizes, my feet are fat and vary sore!!!!
    excellent shoes and comfortable
  • May 30, 2015
    The knowledge of the salespeople; I am buying 2 more of what one salesperson fitted me in the store....
  • May 30, 2015
    Good quality and customer service
  • May 29, 2015
    Footwear is my best source for MBT's. I am addicted.
  • May 28, 2015
    This is my first experience with you. I have taken you on faith. Please do not disappoint me.
    Great Site and great prices
    May 30, 2015
    i ordered 2 pairs of shoes but only one arrived and i was charged shipping for overnight.
  • May 27, 2015
    I have quite a bit of foot pain when I walk. I am interested in being outside and walking in my neighborhood everyday.for exercise. I enjoyed wearing these shoses back in 2008 and hope to enjoy them again. Thanks Pinkie J
  • May 27, 2015
    first time buying I don't have any comment yet
  • May 27, 2015
    Very good store with very good shoes.
  • May 26, 2015
    Footwear has the best deals on the brands!
  • May 26, 2015
    I just love wearing my Mbts. I purchase a pair or two each year to work in.
  • May 23, 2015
    Since this is the first time I have shopped here I can't say very much until I receive my purchase.
    May 31, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    I am happy with the prices for the items I orderef, I hope all the shoes I order will fit me.
    May 31, 2015
    I was very please with the Vionic shoes that I order. I had order sandals at my foot doctor but I want a greater selection. Out of 6 pair I order 4 fit perfect. Due to my foot problems, I have alway wear New Balance teenshoes. So I wanted more dressy shoes and I found them at Footwear!
  • May 18, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    Really like this store, both brick and mortar and online. Too bad some of the MBT models sell out quickly!