Footwear etc. Reviews

12/17/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 346 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Dec 16, 2014
    Quality is tops. Having a bit of trouble with the fit, but managing to use what I have received.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It was an easy, smooth transaction with a great price. I choose Footwear etc. because of their return policy.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great store with great products!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great company. Great site...keep selling MBT shoes please...
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I will know better when I receive the product
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my online experience with you. This is my first time shopping with you and I hope the delivery will be just as satisfying. Hoping to do a lot more shopping with you in the future.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I am satisfied with Vionic Products. This will be first time going to Dansko, hope to be customer for this product too.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I am happy with the product my sister chose.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    A discovery with good pricing. Hope shipping will be within 3 days.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Good products available - big plus.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    would not let me use PayPal - I had to try about four times- finally went through
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great selection Will definitely shop again
  • Dec 13, 2014
    This will be my third or fourth order of MBT shoes from Footwear etc. in the last few years. I have been very pleased with the products ordered and the speed of delivery. I just wish I could still get my old stand-by, the grey sport 2.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    great bargain/ thanks for the e-mails
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I've been satisfied so far.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Love the MBTs, but can't wear the slip ons.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Footwearetc.com, starting from the shoe companies products available for purchase to the UPS free shipping which is critical for footwear, is superb! The Footwearetc.com is one of the best companies in this country. I'm super happy to buy shoes from them.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I'm excited to try the product shipping to me in effort to find foot relief for plantar fascitis while I'm exercising, this site ha a broad range of products for the health and care of our feet i love this site
    Dec 14, 2014
    I love the shoes I received in fushia pink . I didn't have to "break them in " they are already comfortable to wear. I am able to wear them at the gym on the treadmill and even yoga.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I liked the experience overall, just that it would be easier to navigate if all the orthopedic shoe brands were all together in one category. Also, a visual of the inside of the insole would be better too.
    Dec 13, 2014
    I love shopping with you! The variety, affordability, excellent quality products and easy way to find exactly what I want is amazing! Thank you!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I love the quality of the items they sell. I've usually bought from the store where the customer service is excellent.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    great
    Dec 13, 2014
    I ordered some shoes for a friend for the first time and he was very satisfied. So that made me happy. He loves his shoes and they fit him perfectly. Thanks.