Footwear etc. Reviews

04/20/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 317 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

Nice selection of Fitflop
  • Apr 19, 2015
    The "Filter" for "size" would not work for me today so it made it very time consuming trying to find a specific shoe size...that was very annoying.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Good selection of fine brands. Competitive prices
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I never had a problem with FOOTWEARETC. I am very please with their service.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Checkout not able to use paypal. Other than that was pleased
  • Apr 16, 2015
    i have ordered Dansko Professional 37 Narrow from you before. More than once and more than one pair at a time. They have arrived and are not narrows, although they are labelled narrows. Was very dissatisfied. Returned them to store in San Mateo. Also a bummer there. Parking is terrible. When in the store, they had one Dansko Professional in 37 Narrow and couldn't find the other shoe! Go figure! I don't know what possessed me to try to order these again from Footwear, etc. Wish me luck. Also, I thought that it said no tax a few minutes ago, but now there is tax?
  • Apr 16, 2015
    All of interactions with Footwear have been positive.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I love ordering from Footwear etc. and especially love the ease of returns since you don't get to try the shoes on before you buy them.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    i love this store!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I am really satisfied with the shoes I have bought thru Footwear etc. I do recommend it. Fast delivered and easy to return, though I have not returned any, the instructions to do it is there. So I'm happy with Footwear etc. Thank you,
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I like the quality shoes available at Footwear etc and the free shipping.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I am very hard to fit and Footwear has great options for me.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Excellent selection love it!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    The price was reasonable and actually, less than the competitor I checked. Product was explained well on your site. I'm wearing the shoes and am very satisfied.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Always have loved the service from Footwear. etc
    Apr 13, 2015
    Not quite the red color I was expecting but very acceptable
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Almost cancelled order due to PayPal malfunction.
    Apr 17, 2015
    Never received tracking info.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I have been satisfied with my orders for the last 5years.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    I had a hard time getting from checkout to shopping and back to checkout. But, that was the only problem.
    Apr 15, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Love Footwear and personnel at the Rancho Bernardo store where I shop; this is my first time online shopping
    Apr 14, 2015
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Love the comfort 7 style of their shoes and the emails regarding sales! I got booted off the site before checkout and had to go back into system. In the past, I have ordered shoes that were not delivered and had to receive store credit...hopefully this time will be good!
    Apr 13, 2015