Footwear etc. Reviews

05/23/2016
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 446 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• May 23, 2016
    The shoes i ordered where not the correct size (MY fault ) after great communications with a wonderful representative, I am returning that pair, and ordering the correct size. And I added another pair.
  • May 23, 2016
    I'm ver y satisfied with footwear and have bought shoes here several times, once ore twice pr year. Mostly MBT shoes where you have a very good selection. This is the only place I by shoes, so often many at the same order. You are serious and have very good customer service.
  • May 22, 2016
    Great experience and great selection.
  • May 22, 2016
    Would have liked customer reviews so when I receive my shoes, ask me to review them! Finding the product was easy. Good multiple views. Checkout, too, was easy.
  • May 21, 2016
    i will be able to answer to that question when i get my purchase
  • May 21, 2016
    I started shopping at Footwear etc. several years ago. The Little Italy store in San Diego was less than 1 mile from my home so my dog and I would frequently drop in on our walks. Most of the employees knew us, or should I say my dog! She loved the treats and I loved the shoes. If you were able to look back over my orders, you would see that we did a lot of shopping there. I loved the variety of styles and the quality of the shoes and accessories. Everyone was great and it made shopping and buying a fun experience.
    Other companies like Road Runners offer free over night shopping
  • May 21, 2016
    I have made two purchases in the last week but disappointed that I need to wait till June 30.
    so glad I found them
  • May 21, 2016
    Will comment after my sandals arrive.
  • May 20, 2016
    Always enjoy shopping experience with Footwear
  • May 16, 2016
    May 23, 2016
    Footware did great on my order. Thank you
  • May 15, 2016
    May 22, 2016
    always a pleasure!
  • May 11, 2016
    Excellent website; large variety of shoes
    May 23, 2016
    Excellent website -- My Naot Kerei flats are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and so cute too. These shoes can be worn with pants, skirts, and some dresses.
  • May 9, 2016
    May 21, 2016
    My item was returned because the size was too wide. Yu dont carry it in a narrow
  • May 8, 2016
    May 20, 2016
    Love my new shoes! There's such a great selection of all the brands I like and fit me well.
  • May 7, 2016
    May 23, 2016
    Great job by your staff!
  • May 6, 2016
    Thanks you for the Mother's Day discount. It prompted me to re-order the shoes that I wanted in the first place but canceled because of delivery delay and confusion about size.
    May 23, 2016
    I have been madly buying MBTs in the last few months - mostly from footwear etc after discovering they help me walk without pain. so I am not quite sure which purchase I am evaluating. I also have my doubts that my purchases are being credited to me as a frequent buyer as my initial purchase - several months ago- had to be canceled because of uncertainties about size and an overly long delivery date. At that time I got $10 off that canceled purchase and - I think - signed up. At least I get emails. But this purchase (3 in a series of 4, not counting the canceled order or a pair returned because too big) - may be the black tie-up cross-trainer (size 36) that I bought only because it was on sale and I thought I might need it someday. It's a perfect fit. The "leather" feels a little plasticy and not like the Reeboks I used to wear and because of past experience and Googling I worry a little bit about the heel section dissolving if it gets wet, but I am very pleased to have been able to add it to my growing collection at a good price.
  • May 6, 2016
    May 22, 2016
    Great products and prices!!
  • Apr 25, 2016
    I found just what I was looking for.
    May 19, 2016
    I am very happy with my purchase, I love these shoes. They were backorerded and took a little bit longer but they were great with keeping me updated.