Footwear etc. Reviews

08/30/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 315 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Aug 29, 2015
    Love this site! They have all the brands I love!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    enjoying being able to order at my time and with ease.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    You seem to be the only site with a good selection of MBT shoes.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I set up a account after I had made my purchase and now I can not get my purchase to show up on that account I had set up. I did not see anywhere to sign in before you made the purchase just some where to register or sign in after the purchase . I would be nice to have my points I earned on this purchase to be put on my account. Seeing as I will probably purchase from this site again. If I like the customer service side of things.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I found Footwear when I searching the Internet. I have been very pleased with their service, products, and reward's program!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    MBT is the only brand taht gives the support and comfort with my walking and exerise. My feet is very comfortable using his brand.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    MBT is the best shoe for me. I enjoy the selection available.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love my Birkenstock soft ones, they have lasted me 20 years and also have two other pair that need to be replaced in the leather when I can find them in my size. So for my Footwear experience I look forward to doing more searching out the styles I like and also give as gifts.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great customer service, fast shipping, lots of selection, easy returns process and some nice sales too! Super confy shoes
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Dependable service, great products.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    It's a nice site. I wish we could use PayPal to pay. I prefer paying that way.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Love the taos sandels.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Have used them for years--have never been disappointed.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I did not have tracking info on this order. Also I am supposed to be a member of the rewards program, but i was unable to access that info from the website to find out any information.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I was really DISAPPOINTED with these MBT shoes. They hurt my feet so bad that if I could, I would return them but I've worned both pair already. I've NEVER had this experience before with MBT shoes & I've been wearing them for a while. I did notice a difference with the MBT sports shoes that I purchased compared to the ones I've purchased in the past. The ones I've purchased in the past had more of a heel to it & was very comfortable but the one I've just purchased doesn't have that much of a heel to it; not sure if that's the reason for them being uncomfortable or not. I won't be purchasing any more like the 2 pair I bought.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I have shopped Footwear etch many times and have always been pleased with the service, quality of product and prices. I always like when they have a special discount, Which is why I made my purchase today. Wish I would have read email about discount yesterday as I could have saved even more.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I love Footwear, Etc and have been pleased with their products.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    When I had seen the 40% off I had to buy another pair in a different color.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Bought two pairs of Tatu Sandals. Love them both...
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Ordered a pair of these before and they were too big. Sent back and ordered a smaller pair. Took a little longer to get my return processed than I thought, but probably due to the return shipping procedure.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Footwear etc. is a pleasure to shop with!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I have always received what I order as soon as expected. The quality of the products has been excellent. I like the selections available.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Footwear, etc. is the only source I use to shop for and purchase shoes. Now I only wear MBT shoes, and even though they are expensive compared to others, the comfort and durability have been wonderful and worth it.