Footwear etc. Reviews

06/30/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 244 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Jun 28, 2015
    excited about my purchase
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Nice selection ..
  • Jun 26, 2015
    very accomidating sales associates,professional and helpful
    I like this company .
  • Jun 25, 2015
    i found the MBT sandals that I've been looking for on your site. The ordering was easy and quick. I look forward to receiving my order.
    Great way to shop.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Keep stocking Mephisto shoes. I am not interested in sandals, except narrow Gizeh from Birkenstock.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The sandals have helped my back so much
  • Jun 24, 2015
    an excellent and trusted internet store
    Jun 30, 2015
    I have always been very satisfied with the products I bought from Footwear etc.
    Easy, great selections,
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I like the site, like the selection, like the prices etc. but had a hard time getting to checkout and pay-pal did not work for this order and did not work for an earlier order. I almost gave up and went to another shoe site completely.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    roder form not right took me 5 trys to finish the buy
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Second time ordering. Great product at great price. Really appreciate the free and fast delivery! Did not need to speak to a rep this time but last time I did and they were most helpful, pleasant, and professional! Have recommended this site to others - they were pleased as well. Will return to this site when next I need a pair of MBTs!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Thank you for carrying MBT!! :0)
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 26, 2015
    Kudos to Parag for all his help.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    Great purchase price!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Love it! Never did like shopping for shoes in stores!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    Customer service is helpful and understands my request
  • Jun 7, 2015
    A friend recommended these shoes. I have not received them yet, so it is premature for me to take a survey about the shoes or the company.
    Jun 20, 2015
    The shoe has so little insole that there's too much room to have good support when you walk. I tried adding insoles from New Balance, but that makes the shoe too tight. The shoe should have been designed with an insole supportive enough that it doesn't need augmentation. Otherwise I love the shoe (great style, comfortable) except that the high percentage of synthetic material makes my feet sweat (this has never been an issue with any other shoe). I'll keep them and keep looking for an insole that would make these wearable for more than a couple of hours, but I probably would not buy from this company again. I was a first-time customer who tried the shoes after a friend raved about hers. One more thing about the subpar insoles--the left one is adhered/attached fine, but the right one isn't adhered/attached at 50 percent of the periphery. So the quality control could be better. This could have been a GREAT shoe with better insoles.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I know the product. With that in mind the shopping was perfect.
    Jun 21, 2015