Footwear etc. Reviews

07/25/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 374 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Jul 24, 2014
    There is something wrong with the PayPal option on the Footwear website. I have repeatedly attempted to purchase items from Footwear using the PayPal button, and absolutely nothing happens after clicking Submit Order. I always have to start over and purchase using a credit card.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I hope returns are free and I can print a label. I am elderly, have extremely thin-skinned feet and have two pronated ankles which makes the fit quite difficult for me. I am with a walker and have trouble shopping in person. That's the reason I have returned product in the past. I prefer Zappos- NO TAX- (r u connected) because the California tax is outrageous here - but many times ZAPPPOS are out of stock. My apoloogies for being such a nuisance with the returns. HOW DO I GET COUPONS? I NEVER DO FROM ANYONE.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I've ordered a few company on internet.I'm sure that Footwear etc is the best!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I am anxious to try the new sandals!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great selection of shoes. I like the ability to be emailed if my size comes in.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like to shop at Footwear,Just once I was disappointed when I bought Zierra shoes - on web site it states that shoes made in New Zealand and on shoes was an ink stamp - made in China.It is not pleasant surprise.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Can't find a place to sign in. Have to fill the info out every time.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    The best place for comfortable, yet chic shoes!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Website could be improved by having the gift or rewards entry come first before the credit card. I entered by cc info scrolled down to enter my rewards info and then hit continue. Website applied my rewards to the order but took my cc info away so I had to re-enter. I like to see this changed to avoid re typing . Thanks
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I had purchased the fabric shoes and wore them while on a trip to Russia. Wonderful support.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I love Footwear etc and have purchased 3 other of these exact sandals from the Los Altos location....Kevin has always been the most wonderful salesperson and makes the shopping experience enjoyable!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I HAD TO EXCHANGE DUE TO MY SIZE BEING DIFFERENT, BUT NO PROBLEM. THEY HANDLED VERY WELL AT footwear ETC IN SAN MATEO.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I bought these shoes with regular width the first time. This time I bought wide width and I'm so glad I did. I will surely purchase the exact same shoe every 6 months for as long as it is available. The WW847 by New Balance has resolved my foot and leg pains. I am so glad I gave these a try and gave up barefoot tennis shoes. I loved the look of the barefoot shoes but when it comes down to it, comfort is the biggest part of walking shoes.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    The selection and descriptions of well made shoes are very good.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    don't have any yet
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    The product was supposed to be shipped within 1-4 business days with an email alerting me that it was shipped. I never received that email but received a received this request to comment on my experience before the item ever arrived. Once I waited 10 days I contacted Footwear etc. to cancel the order and was told that it was shipped. The customer services rep did some research and contacted me back with in 15 minutes to inform me that the item was to be delivered that same day. It did but there was never an explanation for the delay.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I was very happy to find the good selection of MBT footwear on your site. The site was easy to follow and laid out very nicely. Kind regards, Eric
    Jul 21, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Excellent site, .easy to navigate through.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Problem with delivery address. Waited a week then either pair of shoes fit.