Footwear etc. Reviews

Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• May 22, 2015
    I first heard about Footwear etc in San Diego and now go there for nearly ALL of my purchases. Good customer service, good selection of men's items, solid guarantees!
  • May 22, 2015
    I recommend all the time!!
  • May 21, 2015
    Very interactive and they had MBT shoes. Reminds me of Zappos as far as customer service. Love the free shipping both ways if needed.
  • May 21, 2015
    I am happy with the prices for the items I orderef, I hope all the shoes I order will fit me.
  • May 21, 2015
    Their selection of MBT is great. Their service is great. I shop with Footwear whenever I can. Wonderful selection of high quality shoes.
  • May 21, 2015
    Footware has been my go to vendor for all my shoe purchases, i have been very satisfied.
  • May 20, 2015
    I love Shopping with Footwear ect.
  • May 15, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    So far have not received $10.00 for joining. Also have returned a pair of shoes and will see how fast credit is issued, Thus too early to rate return process.
  • May 15, 2015
    I love my shoes!! from MBT! they have really saved my body and feet!
  • May 9, 2015
    Footwear etc. has fantastic products. When I want to purchase quality footwear I purchase them at Footwear etc. Your Customer Service is also excellent.
    May 19, 2015
    Gabor shoes are very comfortable. My purchase was exactly what I expected. Great price and great guy!
    May 15, 2015
    Item very well packaged
  • May 9, 2015
    A site with the products I like
    May 20, 2015
    I only buy the brands and styles I like and Footwear has them. When they email a coupon or discount promo, I always look at the site and if I see something I like and if I need another pair of shoes at that point, then I make a purchase.
  • May 8, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    They were extremely uncomfortable! Nothing like my Vionic Orthaheel slippers.
  • May 7, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I did not receive my email for shipping information but placed a call to Footwear and the customer service representative had sent me the email before we even got done with our conversation. Very professional in all aspects. I must return the shoes that I had purchased as the right foot did not fit over an ACO brace that I need to wear due to an ankle injury. I will definitely order from Footwear again as I love your shoes, speedy delivery and great customer service!
  • May 7, 2015
    I've been satisfied when I've dealt with Footwear etc... especially free shipping and returns
    May 15, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    Orthoheel sandals and shoe inserts are great. I had plantar faciatis so bad I was going to physical therapy, had a custom made set of orthotics & a Dr was telling me to have surgery. Nothing has helped any better than the orthoheels. Footwear etc. had fast delivery on the first order but a little slower on the second order, however I would definetly recommend this company.
  • May 5, 2015
    Had trouble with check-out. Glitch with using PayPal. Then CC had glitch with security code. After calling toll free number, finally used alternate card to have order process.
    May 13, 2015
    Had a problem using PayPal. Contacted Customer service and issue was resolved.
    May 16, 2015
    The order didn't arrived on time, they said its a 3-day delivery service...i ordered the item last May 5 and arrived last May 12.
  • May 1, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Shoe did not provide enough support for my narrow foot.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Awesome shoe store!!! I usually go in store to purchase. Have probably purchased 10+ pairs of shoes from them over the past 15 years.
    May 18, 2015
    Great shoe store! Love the selection.