Footwear etc. Reviews

07/26/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 241 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Jul 23, 2015
    I like how fast it is to order
  • Jul 22, 2015
    With foot problems they carry great choices for shoes.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    So excited they carry MBTs.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Like the variety of shoes and sandles. Wish you offered more sizes & width. I referred my sister to this website but couldn't order for that reason. Survey is also too personal!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    i am only really interested in buying the M B T line or the ROCKER shoes for orthipedic reasons only i had a foot injury in 2006 and i require special arch support shoes thank for stocking the M B T brand.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Very expensive. So far, worth it.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I KNEW I WAS ON THE HUNT FOR A SPECIFIC STYLE. I PASSED IT UP ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS BUT... I REALLY LOVE THIS BRAND. I WAS EVER SO PLEASED TO CROSS PATHS WITH THIS WEBB BUSINESS. THEY HAD EXACTLY WHAT I LIKE AN PRICES TO MATCH MY PURSE. I HAVE MORE SHOPPING TO DO FOR THE FALL SO I'LL STOP IN TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO STRIKE MY FANCY! UNTIL THEN, THANK-YOU!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    MBT shoes are the best
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Happy with my first order experience
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I was dissatisfied with the online check out that started yesterday. My first attempt resulted in an error message after inputting my PayPal information. My second attempt was cancelled because the same shoe was now unavailable in my size. Today, saw that the shoe size was available again. But I ordered it using my Visa instead of PayPal. The order completed. I don't know what the problem was yesterday.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Love the San Carlos store but wanted more choice of red sandals.
    I appreciate the sales
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Pleasant operator, quickly found wht I was lookling for
    Thanks for offering MBTs
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    UPS delivered theackage to the wrong house and it took half a day to track it down. Not your problem but you should know about this.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    This was the only place that had my size.
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Nice brands at a slight discount. Website needs improvement, it's not always functioning correctly. The boxes are old and broken and barely holding the shoes in the box. I keep my boxes with all my shoe purchases. Wondering if the shoes are returns from somewhere else. Thanks for your time.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Great shoe, compared to the other online procs. Shoe box is a bit beat up but the shoes are in perfect working order.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Shoes are very high quality and very comfortable.
    Jul 18, 2015
    Footwear etc shoes are very comfortable.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I love to go to the store. I will be moving and ordering online now
    Jul 21, 2015
    Favorite shoe store. Because we have moved I will need to order remotely.