Footwear etc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Footwear etc. Reviews

12/11/2017
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 369 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Nov 24, 2017
    I love this website, as I can always find MBTs.
    Dec 06, 2017
    I love your selection and customer service. Thanks for being on top of things and communicating!! I love my new MBTs.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    I like that you have the price match guarantee, but I would prefer to settle the price difference before placing the order.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    Was looking for Brown or tan socks, couldn't find any.
    good service
  • Dec 05, 2017
    First purchase. Have not seen item yet
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Very pleased with my first experience. Ease of use of website, great variety, reasonably price. Super easy checkout. So anxious for boots to arrive!
  • Nov 28, 2017
    I would do free shipping...more helpful
  • Nov 19, 2017
    N/A
  • Nov 28, 2017
    You guys are my favorite shoe store. I love brands you carry my feet feel so good. You also are great at helping when purchasing shoes and you have a return policy that shows you care.Thank you!
    Dec 05, 2017
    My husband really likes the shoes and it is hard to find wide shoes
    Dec 05, 2017
    Everything thing was great the item ( I love the brand MBT ) fit great but, the toe was more rounded than I perceived it to be. Sorry I needed to return.
    Dec 05, 2017
    The shoes were not comfortable for me at all. Not worth the price.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Very good and easy checkout experience, looking forward to receiving my shoes
  • Nov 25, 2017
    sizes are limited on sale items
    Dec 04, 2017
    Great price
  • Dec 04, 2017
    always enjoy using them. Pleased with the products
  • Dec 03, 2017
    I was referred to this shoe company by my daughter.I ordered more 3 pairs of shoesI hope these shoes will help my with my knee and foot problems
  • Dec 03, 2017
    I "googled" a certain shoe I was looking for and they had it in my size. Lucky Feet had it $20 cheaper, but did not still have my size...
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Really I enjoyed to buy s shoes in your web site and I received a very nice discount
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Thanks, I’ve had nothing but success with this company over the years. All problems are handled with professional and positive attitude.Merry Christmas
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Too early to tell what the entire experience is like since I have not received purchase. The online shopping site was slow to respond. I had a difficult time getting the checkout page to load. I almost gave up. I tried more than one device. Slow everywhere.