Footwear etc. Reviews

05/22/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 256 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Mar 10, 2015
    Shoes meet all the needs of my bad feet. Bunyuns, high arches, falling arches and bone spurs.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Not able to enter a $10 additional discount or coupon I am entitled to use
    Hopefully delivery goes well
    Great site! Quick process
  • Mar 8, 2015
    First time buyer hoping for pleasant results.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    great selection, great customer service online and by phone. have already recommended your site to multiple people.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    referred by my Physical therapist Summer Price
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Love the shoe at Footwear. Regarding the online ordering experience, I was not able to access my rewards from the checkout page, so I had to open another window and flip between the two. Either it should be accessible from there or easier to figure out how. Thank you.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Carry Crocs brand please.
    love the selection
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I am SO pleased with Footwear etc. -- they are my Go-To shop for MBT shoes, which are a favorite target of scammers around the planet. I can always trust Footwear etc. to be sending me AUTHENTIC MBTs, a wonderful gift, as these shoes are absolutely essential for my walking health!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Appreciate the efforts to give me deeper discounts.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I enjoy the product I have purchased from your company. My only complaint would be that you have been out of my size in the shoes I was interested.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    more MBT Sales of all the models (like today's 3/5/2015)
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I am so happy that i have a $50 off for my MBT shoes today. I hope it happens more often because these shoes are really expensive and i just want to be able to order more of it only if it becomes cheaper. And today it is! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I love FOOTWEAR ETC!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    This is my second purchase from Footwear etc. and I was very satisfied before.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Website was awkward. First it said you didn't have my size. Then my size magically appeared. Then it would not let me pay with PayPal. Had to go get credit card to pay. I knew what I wanted, but the process took way too long. I hope I get the right shoes!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    Great price. Footwear etc. kept me informed about shipping and tracking throughout the process. Product arrived in pristine condition. Very happy with entire transaction.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Good product. Easy online choping. Great service.
    Mar 5, 2015