Footwear etc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Footwear etc. Reviews

05/29/2017
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 407 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Apr 05, 2017
    The part of your website with the choices keeps popping down when you try and go down the page which makes the rest of the page jump up. Very annoying when trying to look at a shoe
  • Apr 06, 2017
    my promo code didn't go through but it said it was being used. it was for 15%... that was kind of shady
  • Apr 15, 2017
    I 'm happy with so many styles that you guys are offering.
  • Apr 06, 2017
    Apr 15, 2017
    I wanted this particular shoe and could not find it anywhere else in my size.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    My husband and I jjust love Footwear etc. Fast delivery orders with no hassle. Just wondering, why we don't get points? Just in time with this recent order, I just received your catalog and I was able to use the 15%catalogcoupon. More shopping with your company. My favorite brand is MBT & Dansko.
    Apr 15, 2017
    Love the sneakers! Great products available.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Apr 15, 2017
    The shoes were not for me. But customer service did an excellent job.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    love the products and awesome customer service... and fast delivery
  • Apr 07, 2017
    This site was less expensive than other sites I reviewed. I hope the quality is the same. I love Dansko shoes for work.
    Apr 14, 2017
  • Apr 14, 2017
    This is a great on line retailer for Plantar Fascitis foot wear. They seem to offer many types and styles of shoes to choose from.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Until today I have always shopped in a local Footwear retail store. I have always received excellent service. All the shoes I have purchased for myself and for my husband are high quality and provide great support as well as comfort. My local Footwear has become my "go to" shoe store.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    GREAT prices and huge selection. Easy to navigate.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Easy order. Good to see you have inventory
  • Mar 31, 2017
    I'm glad one of these stores opened in Encinitas. Although store is hit or miss the website is fantastic!
    Apr 13, 2017
    Rachael always got right back to me, was very courteous and efficient. She took very good care of me. I told her that the last 2x I bought shoes was with Footwear Etc and I will continue to do so. I have also recommended your business to a couple of friends. I have also received very good customer service in your store in Encinitas. Thank you!
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Great Shoes, Great Customer Service!
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Will see after order arrives and if sizes are true
    Apr 13, 2017
  • Apr 13, 2017
    excited to finally receive a work shoe that will help my foot pain!
  • Apr 13, 2017
    As a member, and not having my password, I found your response for a code to be non-existent. When I logged onto the website I was given, it had no code in it, only your website to sell me more shoes.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I was happy to find Birkenstock boots on sale. I know they are a comfortable and I'm recently experiencing some foot pain. These boots are better for my work environment than the traditional sandal.
    Apr 12, 2017
    The shoes were supposed to have a 3 day delivery. I placed my order on 4/4. I received one yesterday (4/11) and the other today (4/12).The shoes were a great price, great condition and exactly what I wanted. One of the boxes was a little beat up and missing the little keychain that came on the shoe. But, the shoe itself was great and in new condition. The box was OK, but not new. I would definitely purchase from this site again, because I eventually got exactly what I wanted at a great discount.
    Apr 12, 2017
    I have used Footwear many times and I am completely satisfied,