Footwear etc. Reviews

05/23/2016
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 446 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Apr 16, 2016
    I have a pair of sandals in black that I bought last year and I really wanted another pair in brown. Apparently they're discontinued so I was ecstatic to find them here and at a reasonable price AND with free shipping! Yay
  • Apr 16, 2016
    Great price on Dromidaris sandals just ordered
  • Apr 14, 2016
    You had the best price on the Bagallini handbag I've been wanting for some time. Thank you! Easy check out process!
  • Apr 14, 2016
    I suggest that Footwear make PayPal available for online purchases.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    I am interested in trying out these shoes! My podiatrist recommended them.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    I would have liked to have seen a selection by shoes that are for stability versus neutral. I had to read too many individual shoe types to find one that fit stability category.
  • Apr 12, 2016
    I hope I'm satisfied & happy when I get my new MBT's
  • Apr 12, 2016
    I am trying a new running shoe and was reluctant to buy without knowing if I could return them. I opened the customer service chat window and was immediately connected to Rachael who was very helpful. I am hoping that I love the shoes, but wouldn't have purchased without the reassurance that I could try them and return them.
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Love this shop, on this online order, I couldn't add my 15% coupon.
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Good selection and pricing
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Never had a problem ordering from them. Can trust the brands offered
    Apr 15, 2016
    Love the shoe but way too wide
  • Apr 4, 2016
    Apr 13, 2016
    3 day shipping to me is 3 working days. I ordered on a Tuesday. Got my product the following monday. This is my only complaint.
  • Apr 4, 2016
    Selection is great, return policy is the best I've ever seen.
    Apr 11, 2016
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Easy organized website. Not used to paying shipping and handling. Will purchase only after other websites are viewed.
    Apr 16, 2016
    Apr 13, 2016
    I wish I could give more that a ten for satisfied. This is my first experience with this company and I am very very impressed. The product did not work out but that is not their fault.
    Apr 13, 2016
    First 2 choices were not available. But service dept. helped & let me know the problems. My old shoes were just about falling apart, and my 3rd choice arrived today. So I'm happy.
  • Apr 1, 2016
    Delighted to find a reliable online retailer that carries so many difficult to find EXCELLENT shoes.
  • Mar 31, 2016
    I enjoy the site - I wish MBT shoes would be cheaper :)
    Apr 12, 2016
    You have great staff and good products. I just wish that mbt would create more elegant lady shoes and lower the prices... :)