Footwear etc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Footwear etc. Reviews

10/16/2017
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 386 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Oct 02, 2017
    Best customer service anywhere!
    Oct 10, 2017
    Footwear etc. Is the absolute best shoe source l have ever found! They carry the shoes l need and if they don't work out, they offer 100% free returns. I am a loyal customer. I love you guys!
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Pretty good site.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    The ordering experience has been seamless. Customer service!!
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Oct 09, 2017
    I was looking for a very comfortable dressy navy shoe and the sales lady suggested SABRINAS ... Now I'm hooked ... In fact I bought 3 pairs at regular price ... They are moderately priced at $169 per pair ... I check on line to see if they are on sale! ...
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Just started using this site...love the style I picked....wish there were more colorsNeed a very good shoe for my plantar fasciitis and neuropathyHad a fairly difficult time checking out....should be better next time
    Oct 09, 2017
  • Oct 08, 2017
    It was an easy website to navigate
    Great experience .. found what I wanted
    MBT's are great sandals.
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Good price for children's Ugg boots
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Looking forward to receiving the shoes. Have a gray pair and love them
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Always a great experience, large product line.
  • Oct 08, 2017
    I was happy to see Ugg discounted for my granddaughter. It was easy to purchased through PayPal.
  • Oct 01, 2017
    It is my first experience with Footwear but I loved the ease of ordering and if they arrive as promised, I'll be very satisfied. Also do like the free shipping and returns.
    Oct 08, 2017
  • Oct 07, 2017
    I have bought 95% of my shoes at Footwear Etc over the past 20 years. I really have no complaints. Excellent high quality products, easy returns, good store employees (minus 1 over 20 years)
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Love this website
    Oct 07, 2017
    Shoes are very wide and no way to adjust in the lower footCute style otherwise
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Glad I can buy them via internet
  • Oct 06, 2017
    I have recently discovered the company Footwear etc, and I am very pleased to see that they carry the brands that my problem feet can actually wear, and satisfy my need to be fashionable at the same time: Comfort shoes that are simultaneously stylish.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    So thankful that I was able to return a pair of boots for another pair! The employee I corresponded with was very kind!
  • Oct 06, 2017
    I was very pleased with the entire buying process at Footwear etc. The site was easy to use, and I found the shoes I wanted quickly. The checkout process was simple, and I love the variety of shipping options. The company also has a great return policy, which is something I require when buying shoes online. Shoe fit varies widely across, and sometimes within a brand. I like that Footwear etc. allows free returns.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Footwear etc. is my go-to for shoes and bags.