Footwear etc. Reviews

12/28/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 361 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Oct 16, 2014
    Very pleased with your selection of MBT's. They are all I wear and it's nice to have such a large selection to choose from.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    This is the first time ordering so I have been very impressed & satisfied with this site & my purchase.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I liked your selections!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I love the ewbsite. The prices are great and th employees are absolutely delightful. If you have a problem they are there to assist. And shipping is always very efficent.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Your survey is way too long. A few questions would be fine but I get very irritated with so many. I just quit in the middle.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    i always order by MBT shoes from Footwear etc. I am certain the quality will be high and the price will be very competetive.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Very nice products, easy to use web site and great pics and descriptions of products.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Es mi primera compra, despues de tener el product ya tender major parametro para opinar. Sin embargo me gustaron los precious.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have no complaints about Footwear etc. their website is great!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    This time they had the size I needed & I was able to input my reward dollars. Couldn't do it last time and was not able to get the shoe I wanted.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Love Footwear and all the different types of shoes & accessories they offer. Always shop in their San Carlos store. This was the first time i bought on line. The shoes fit as I had another of the same brand/size. Still prefer the in store personal touch with their employees & trying on the shoe experience. Also, like the percent off coupons i receive as a reward member.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    You have a great return program.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great selection and good reviews.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Normally, I order by phone. Footwear etc is a great Company - I have bought MBT shoes in the past. the neat thing about this Company is the return (at least in the past) was simple. I am looking forward to shopping with you in the future but the sizing of the Vionic shoe is terrible. Wish us both good luck!
    Oct 11, 2014
    Footwear etc. is the best on-line-shoe store. This includes ordering, purchasing, phone contacts, and returns. I have been a customer for years but buy locally a lot. Keep up the excellent service.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I ordered a women's size 9 and received a men's 9/women's 11
  • Oct 3, 2014
    lst time purchase, can't really say...
    Oct 10, 2014
    I purchased the boot covers for my daughter and she was extremely pleased with them.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 11, 2014
    MBTS are the only way to go with knees and feet like mine.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I want the stuff I buy to go on sale. They say big sale and the stuff I want is rarely on the sale list. I don't care for the deception.
    Oct 11, 2014
    I ordered size 46CM by mistake, returned them and could not get the brown replacement I most wanted. they limited my communication to 50 characters so I simply gave up. the brown shoes were on sale and not available after I reordered in size 45. They never made any effort to call or contract me. good marketing, crappy customer service. they just want to make money.

From Footwear etc.

Hello, We apologize you were not contacted regarding the shoes you wanted, we do not show you reached out to us about this issue. We have read your comments and contacted you on 10.11 We were happy to resolve this issue with you. Please feel free to ... Read full response »
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    Like my MBT Sport 1 shoes the best, but since they are no longer available, I purchased Sport 3. Very comfortable, but not as sturdy as my original shoes. Footwear etc. is the best place to buy MBT's!