Footwear etc. Reviews

07/28/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 380 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• May 13, 2014
    Will never but shoes any where else, I love Footwear etc
  • May 12, 2014
    I love MBT sandals. Wish I could wear them all winter. Actually, have a pair of MBT brown suede boot, good looking and most good looking boots I own. MBT's extend my walking stamina, reduces foot and lower back pain. Free delivery and return shipping for exchange or for refund in the event that the shoes don't fit make this a no risk purchase.
  • May 12, 2014
    Do not share my information
  • May 12, 2014
    Great web sight. no shipping charges. delivery on time
  • May 11, 2014
    I'm glad I came across Footwear,while browsing the web for MBT shoes. Footwear has a variety of MBT shoes at reasonable prices. MBT shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. MBT shoes are the only shoes I wear at work. I hope Footwear never discontinues selling MBT shoes. Footwear has my size in stock and that is the reason I purchased my shoes from them. Also, I like Footwear's free and fast delivery.
  • May 11, 2014
    Nice site, but, paying through paypal was confusing. Tt seemed as though I paid twice.
  • May 11, 2014
    I looked at other places to shop. Picked yours because better prices.
  • May 11, 2014
    FIRST EXPERIENCE. ALL IS WELL SO FAR & I DO NOT EXPECT ANY PROBLEMS.
  • May 11, 2014
    I had difficulty submitting payment via PayPal, it took several times to complete payment both times I ordered from you. I ended up having to use another form of payment. I kept receiving an error message that said "this payment method has already been used and cannot be used twice. I almost gave up.
  • May 8, 2014
    May 16, 2014
    I love being able to shop this way but my feet are so difficult to find comfort and fit I feel I am taking advantage of this service. Thank you for making it a more pleasant way to shop.
  • May 8, 2014
    fast and good service
  • May 7, 2014
    I love this company , best value for the money, largest selection & quality brands, customer service is excellent!!
    May 13, 2014
    I love footwear etc xoxoxox they have excellent customer service, great value for the money, the largest selection of quality brands. No one can compete with this company, they are the best in every way, they make it so easy to but shoes.
  • May 6, 2014
    It's my first experience and, hopefully, will continue to be a good one.
    May 12, 2014
  • May 6, 2014
    Great products. Love the Finn comfort wedges.
    May 14, 2014
    great selection of footwear
    May 16, 2014
    Was a great experience and superior products!
    May 16, 2014
    I purchased the size of shoe due to what was said on their website-order a size smaller. It turns out that I needed to order my normal size and now they are out of that size. Not happy at all about this.