Footwear etc. Reviews

Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 511 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Oct 10, 2015
    I'm in love with this store, I wont go to the actual store because i would be in trouble. So I order on Line and you guys are wonderful because very often i have to return them until I find the right fit and you guys are so understanding of my needs for my shoes. thanks
  • Oct 10, 2015
    The Rewards program is confusing. If you go to the Rewards page, you cannot get back to your checkout. It is not at all clear how to record purchases and earn rewards. It is also not clear how to redeem rewards. The rewards pages need to be integrated into the checkout process.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Referred by other website on reviews for MBT vs sketchers shape ups. Using MBTs since 2008, but always dealt with the pain in my baby toe until review explained why.. Free Shipping and no tax lead me to purchase from this website, + 3 day arrival time..
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Found exactly what we were looking for, light weight black shoe for my disabled husband
  • Oct 9, 2015
    I appreciate the wide assortment of insoles.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    good selection of mbt shoes and great pricing
  • Oct 9, 2015
    My last pair ordered were too big. I am ordering the next smaller size and hope that works. i really wanted the shoes but too big. The return was easy to do.
    This is my first order.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Order being returned was ordered on 9/29/15 and arrived 10/08. Not very good.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Went to store yesterday so glad I waited to order online
  • Oct 8, 2015
    My doctor gave me one of these toe sleeves and it worked really well so I'm trying to get more.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    would have liked to have a discount coupon as a first time Footwear Etc. customer
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Did I get my 15 % off ??? (FALL15)
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Still waiting for some type of coupon, have never received one.
  • Oct 6, 2015
    I have recommended this website to several folks! A long as you know your size, and you like the brand you will not be disappointed! Great brands, easy to use web site, quick shipping, fantastic selection and better prices for sure!!
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Website well designed. Product information is very clear.
    Oct 6, 2015
    Product is exactly what I wanted. Fast delivery.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I have planter fisitus (sp), and I can find shoes that help my foot, this is the only place I will be shopping for my shoes, just need more in size 9 1/2!
    Oct 7, 2015
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Oct 9, 2015
    While there was an error made on an order I had placed, Footwear etc. did everything they could to resolve the issue in a customer friendly fashion. I am happy with the outcome. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.