Footwear etc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Footwear etc. Reviews

05/25/2017
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 410 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Mar 03, 2017
    I really like that you have stores and online. You can learn a lot about what fits your foot best. Easy returns too. I have some foot issues and your products let me be comfortable and fashionable.
    Mar 17, 2017
    The shoes are stylish and fit as expected. Very happy with my purchase
  • Mar 17, 2017
    I hope I chose the right size
  • Mar 16, 2017
    do not like having to login to make a purchase because I don't want to have to remember the password and then I have to go through the agony of changing my password.
    Great shoes 👠
    Easy to order
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Always a good shopping experience. Great company
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Doctor recommended this product....easy to order online rather than going to the Great Mall
  • Mar 15, 2017
    Great phone customer support! This support enabled me to complete my purchase today!
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I think that they should restore the reward to the customers account if they have to return the pair of shoes. That would be a better business policy. I love the review information and product information.
    very easy
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Love Footwear! Truly the best place to shop for shoes. So many options and a great shipping policy.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Great return policy
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Great selection thank you
  • Mar 14, 2017
    This place is great especially with free 3 day shipping and I got $10 off! I will be purchasing shoes here now instead of Nordstroms.
  • Mar 14, 2017
    I loved the $10 off for signing up!
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Excellent shopping experience. Would be nice if special sales, i.e. 20% off would include actual end date/time along w/marketing of the sale.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    I had some trouble completing PayPal. I am not sure if that anything to do with footwear etc. On the fourth time, I was able to complete the transaction. I really wanted those shoes.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Mariello was wonderful at taking care of my shipping fee due to a birthday coupon that brought my total below the limit.She was also very patient while I completed my order online.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    I have purchased numerous shoes from the footwear store on Lincoln Avenue in San Jose, after signing up. And, I have never received credit for them on this account, I asked them once and they couldn't figure out why. So want to mention it. Thanks
  • Mar 12, 2017
    I get all my shoes from Footwear etc here in los altos CA they are always nice and very helpful