Footwear etc. Reviews

08/20/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 374 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Aug 10, 2014
    Great prices on some items
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I love the shows and hope these will fit. I hate using PayPal because they always give me grief over my credit card.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Best place to purchase online!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Thank you for introducing me to MBT! I haveMS and they help me walk easier!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Happy to see the price was less than a retail store that didn't have my size!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    BEST selection of shoes for casual lifestyle and problem feet. Most sales staff are very easy to work with
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Had a hard time checking out. Called customer service and she was very helpful and all went through ok.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Easy way to purchase my shoes w/ free shipping and fast delivery!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Wish these would be here by Sat
  • Aug 6, 2014
    The checkout confused me, after I click on PayPal, it then brought me back to the cart screen and I was unsure if wether or not my purchase had gone through and then I was weary of clicking checkout again in case of double charges, but it all worked out!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Best selection of any shoe store.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Lowest prices I could find online anywhere, including eBay!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Uneasy about checkout process while using PayPal. Hoping I didn't purchase the product more than once.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    There's always something there to make my feet happy.
    Aug 8, 2014
    I submitted a question in the comment field on my order and got an answer back in less than 24 hours. Wow!
    Aug 8, 2014
    I had plantar fasciitis and was recommended to buy these shoes. I bought MANY pairs and it has almost completely cured my pain. I love all the shoes I have bought from Footwear etc. and I found the salesgirls in the store to be of great help! Thanks!!
    Great comfortable shoes
    Aug 8, 2014
    I love this website and the stores!!! They have a wonderful assortment of attractive and COMFORTABLE!!! shoes.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Good selection of quality products which are difficult to find elswhere.
    Aug 7, 2014
    The Pedag Metatarsal drop pads that I ordered are very high quality and work very well for relieving my Mortons Neuroma symptoms. These are welcome because I just don't want to pay 350.00 for another pair of custom orthotics. I just used my custom insoles as a guide for placement of the Pedag pads on a good quality insole. I couldn't be happier.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    A great store - saving my feet one memory foam orthotic insert at a time! It's time I bought shoes that fit, too.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It would be nice if you could calculate and show CA tax in the checkout screen.
    Aug 9, 2014
    I am interested in the MBT shoes only. This is my first time buying these shoes. I find the web site a little tedious as I have to click on the shoe to see the available sizes. Also, I cannot separate out women's shoes and men's shoes when I am searching -- or at least I haven't figured out how to do it yet. Otherwise, the experience is great. The explanations on how to return that came with the package was clear. Order came promptly. Good service, and I see service is reachable on Sat. and Sun., too.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    When you offer 3 day shipping I assumed you ment 3 day shipping not seven. However when I called and asked/complained the CSR was AMAZING. He offer to intercept my package and get it mailed to my vacation house because I was out of town during the delivery. He even called back just to double check that I didnt have any more questions or concerns. Great job. Amazing customer service and producs