Footwear etc. Reviews

01/29/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 386 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Jan 21, 2015
    Was going to order another pair but, unfortunately, they did not have my size available.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I love shopping at Footwear etc...Everyone is so pleasant and knowledgeable.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I hope the product I ordered works for what I am wanting to use it for.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Can't wait for order to get here!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Easy as pie
  • Jan 19, 2015
    hope I win!!!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I would be able to do that after I receive the order !!! if you would like to know, please e-mail me : mathenymartha@gmail.com
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Great selection in larger sizes; one of the few businesses that offer this feature. This holds true for online and in-store. Customer service is always great as well. The few times I've had to return an item have been relatively painless. This is important because my foot is difficult to fit. Thank you Footwear, keep those selections coming!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    it would be helpful if there were how-to videos for the shoe stretcher I just purchased.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Comfortable shoes nice salespeople in store
    very satisfied so far.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    love your site. high quality products and great service
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Whenever I need to purchase shoes, I always go to Footwear etc. They have a marvelous selection of shoes, their service is fantastic and I've never been disappointed. I've purchased my last several pairs of shoes from Footwear etc. and the best part is that I didn't have to leave my house!!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I like MBT. I like Zappos. Zappos does not have MBT, you to, and everything I like about Zappos you offer.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I love your website because most of the shoes I order no one has seen them and they are want to know where I purchased them.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Costumer Service called me to let me know that the item I ordered they did not have.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I cab't comment yet, for I have not yet received the goods.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Jan 12, 2015
    well here we are again just received 1st order today and going for my 2nd all in one day job security for both of us please keep up the good work and thanks for having the shoes and products that i need. but i am really interested in a MBT work boot line with either steel toe or fiber toe thanks again.
    Jan 21, 2015
    still would like work steel toed boots like MBT used to carry but i hope you make plans soon i know of 60 people who would buy asap hope its in the works soon thanks keep up the great work.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I like their selection and style and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
    Jan 18, 2015
    Very pleased with services and will use again
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015
    I had bought my first pair of Pikolinos last summer and love them. They're closed at the toes & heels,have strap around the ankle. My foot is wide in the front and in the back very narrow, needing a strap to stay on. My feet always hurt and they never did in these shoes. So I decided to purchase them in another color. Footwear had them in my size!