Footwear etc. Reviews

07/04/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 246 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Jun 16, 2015
    It's the only store I will buy shoes from. Do you carry socks for people with diabetes?
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love Footwear etc. they're very friendly to work with and it feels like talking to someone you know rather than a huge corporation. I really appreciate their policies and selection of products.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Always have great prices and free shipping.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    good shoe choices, prices are comparable, quick shipment
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Good service quick shipping thanks
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Excellent selection. great shipping rates
  • Jun 15, 2015
    The only problem I had was I selected wide on my search and you would show mediums with in the search
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I first shopped at the store in Little Italy in San Diego. The lady who helped me attended to my needs and got me TAOS. I wish the store was closer, so I could shop in person.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    The Rewards system should not be separate from the regular shopping account. That's annoying I have to log-in twice and keep 2 passwords. Also finding MBT sizes between size 10-10.5 requires me select at least 4 size options in the search side bar.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Reliable, good products
  • Jun 10, 2015
    It's easier than going to the mall.
    Jun 16, 2015
    Ordering is easy, and prices are good.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I could NOT find an MBT shoe in a size 14. I kept reqesting iton a Search but it never delivered. This was VERY frustrating. I accepted the ortho shoe, although it really wasn't what I wanted nor was it on sale! bd
    Jun 16, 2015
    very pleased with personalized interest in my order. I have very big feet = no choices in MBT so they gave me the sale % off on what I did order!
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 12, 2015
    I ordered 2 different pairs of Rockspring shoes because I find them extremely comfortable. However, when I received my 2 new pairs they were not consistent in size and one pair I could feel the bumpy footbed under the cushioning. I am giving the pair that was too tight for me to an employee, and returning the one that was bumpy feeling. Footwear etc. So far has been fine, I think it is the product that is variable. I have not yet returned the shoes, so I cannot comment on the return process.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    It's difficult to get back to the page I was on. Clicking the back browser button doesn't get me back to exactly the place I was before. I love the selection of shoes available.
    Jun 11, 2015
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 11, 2015
    Shoes were too small , I am retirming them and have irdered a larger size.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Very accommodating to everyone's needs
    Jun 14, 2015
    Fantastic and can talk in person with a person over the phone.