Footwear etc. Reviews

09/29/2014
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 455 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Sep 19, 2014
    Sure wished you had a cowboy boot in wide...
  • Sep 19, 2014
    cant wait to use them
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Good return policy
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I like the choice and large selection of shoes as well as the information display. I also like the return policy. Good price and
    Very confatable shoes
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Footwear shoes have been the most comfortable shoes I've worn. I have foot problems and they seem to be able to accomodate me by finding something that fits. I do think that they are very expensive, though.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I was not able to checkout as a returning customer,although I know the email address and password entered were correct.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    had a great experience previously purchasing in the store
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I'm excited to get the brand of some I wanted in my size on sale
  • Sep 16, 2014
    site has some dated material compared to other sites and it was slow in transition and the check out process was delayed, I had to click and refresh a couple of times to get the final order in.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Pricing is fair but the Alegria show web site actually has them cheaper but I couldn't get the size I needed
    Sep 17, 2014
    i have found alegria shoes for less but the style wasn't available in the correct size
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Wish item was on sale....boohoo.
    Sep 17, 2014
    fine. nice to have them on.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Good prices as long as patient
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Good deals on great shoes!
    Sep 17, 2014
    Awesome company to buy from! Great prices great service.
    Sep 17, 2014
    The pair of shoes purchases (Kimondo) fits well and comfortably enough around my AFOs. The shoe looked wider in the picture though. Although i am satisfied with my shoes, if a wider pair were available, they would probably be better.
    Sep 19, 2014
    Outstanding customer service and knowledge of products. Quality of products and selection is over the top.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    You guys have the nicest sales people, beautifully designed stores (I'm a retailer too), amazing sales, easy to navigate website and you're in my town. How great are you !!!!
    Sep 19, 2014
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Wonderful online store -- lots of details and views available online, clear pages and payment steps, quick and accurate delivery, high-quality merchandise.
    Sep 16, 2014
    Footwear has been my go-to place for TRUSTED access to AUTHENTIC MBT shoes, while MBT has been in trouble. Once MBT is back on-line, I expect to continue to use Footwear as my portal to MBT, as I have been so pleased with their quality of service.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Video on the shoes I chose said there would be a 15% discount. I'm waiting to hear about that.
    Sep 18, 2014
    Best online shopping I've ever had! The web site showed a discount for the shoes I chose and a discount for a first timers purchase. I charged my credit card for the purchase and then right away you credited me what you promisedand then the shoes came a day early! I will be using you again and telling friends and family. Thanks!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    If the product was not available, I should have been informed of that long before the day I was supposed to receive it.