Footwear etc. Reviews

08/31/2015
Footwear etc. Ratings and User Reviews. Footwear etc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 320 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Footwear etc.

2010 Winner

Footwear etc. Rating

More About Footwear etc.

Recent Reviews for Footwear etc.

• Aug 17, 2015
    Very often, the item I would like to purchase at a promotional price is not available in my size
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Ordering from footwear etc on line is very easy
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Always easy to shop here, thanks for great service.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Recommend your site to all who inquire about my shoes.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    My Go To Source for MBT! I have osteoarthritis and wear an orthotic, and prefer MBT over other rocker sole brands. Footwear Etc. has the selection I need, and ordering/returning is super easy, as well as the frequent sales that save me $$!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Since I am retired and am low-income, I didn't think I would ever be able to wear MBTs again. I have a screw in my foot and the rocker soles save me from having pain. Then I found Footwear etc. THANK YOU!!!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    What an amazing selection of MBT's!! Size I need is in stock. Very competitive prices!!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    MY HUSBAND WORKS FOR FEDEX AND ON HIS FEET NON STOP BUT ALSO HAS MBTS FOR WEEKEND I ALSO LOVE MY MBTS FOR ALL THE TIME THEY SAVE MY KNEES AND BACK
    no shipping costs
  • Aug 17, 2015
    The only shoes I buy are MBT and every shoe I have bought I bought with Footwear, usually online and occasionally at the store.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I found some shoes that I was unable to find anywhere else. Hooray! Wish you had more than one pair.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I like the continue shopping option once I have gone to my cart.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Have been very satisfied purchasing MBT products from "Footwear etc." since right ankle was fused.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I have been buying from Footwear etc and recommending them to friends for years.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Great phone service such as that I received from Michelle a few days ago. Today I used the online service because I wanted one of the last 10 pairs Michelle said you have of the Hoka Hoka Stinson Lite shoe size 11.5 in red/black. The only problem I had was that your system does not take a full 9 digit zip code which brought up an error trapping message which meant I had to do all the credit card information all over again which was a bit of a hassle and slowed things down. My recommendation is that if you only want the first five digits of the zip code that you limit the zip code entry box so that it doesn't allow you put in more numbers. My Apple auto fill utility has my complete address, phone, zip information including the last for digits to improve differentiation between Berkeley and Albany mail delivery in our area. Other than that little glitch, your service has been great over the years. Thank you. Paul D. Otterness 1096 Peralta Ave. Albany, CA 94706-2442 paulotterness@comcast.net Home: (510) 525-4204 Cell: (510) 206-0587
  • Aug 16, 2015
    The only shoes I wear are mbt's and Footwear is the only place I buy them from.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Aug 17, 2015
    returned item was for exchange at the store in Sunnyvale and I was highly satisfied with the store associate at that time