Forestry Suppliers, Inc. Reviews

03/31/2015
Forestry Suppliers, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Forestry Suppliers, Inc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 180 reviews. Last rated on 03/31/2015.

Forestry Suppliers, Inc. Rating

More About Forestry Suppliers, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Forestry Suppliers, Inc.

• Mar 31, 2015
    First time purchasing from you, I hope the experience will warrant more purchases in the future.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I was never credited for the online coupon CIT that was supposed to be valid through March 31.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Account set up and ordering process for international customers is cumbersome. If I had another option for online purchase and delivery to Canada I would have abandoned this purchase.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    The search engine on the site got me right to items I needed.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I wish that I could have taken advantage of your sale prices but I was too slow to make the decision. I really liked that your shopping cart kept track of my orders as days went by between each addition.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Always a pleasure to buy from you, the equipment is always of the highest quality.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Excellent selection of forestry products, quantity and price of items I ordered confusing.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    To DAM MUCH BULLSHIT jUST SEND OUR ORDER
  • Mar 27, 2015
    reliable and quality conscious company.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I love the field books that are supplied by this company. I learned about them in college as a geology undergrad. My teacher Hilde Schwartz gave her students a transit field book to take notes and draw sketches in the field. Now as a field geologist on my own I feel that having the level field notebook, rite in the rain style, is the way to go! I will never be out of notepaper to take my notes; even when the rain is pouring down. THANKS FORESTRY SUPPLIERS INC.!!!!!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I've ordered Tech-nu and maybe a saw from these folks with great results.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    good first time experience
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Shipping price seems unreasonably higher than it should be?
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Shipping costs are too high. I was buying supplies for flag out and marking of research plots. I purchased the cheaper flagging ribbon, hoping to save a few bucks. But as always, you get what you pay for. I don't think that it will last long on my site. I will have to buy better flagging soon. I'll try to find it somewhere local, or from somewhere with lesser shipping charges. I also ordered a set of blue pin flags which turned up back ordered, disappointing as they were part of my color code for layout.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Your free with any order amount was included in my order and I had a coupon code of C1S for shipping that didn't look like it was applied. Those were the only two items in questions, otherwise placing the order was great
    Mar 31, 2015
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Price for item #92995 is listed at $23.50 in the flyer and is supposed to be good until 12/31/15 yet on my order it comes up at $32.50. Why is that?
    Mar 30, 2015
    I never did receive a reply back from the first survey at to why item #92995 ($23.50) was different from the price I was charged for my online order ($32.50). The flyer noted that prices for discounts and promotions were good through 12/31/15.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Pros: Very nice site. (Layout) Good products. Cons: Shipping is pretty expensive
    Mar 31, 2015
  • Mar 13, 2015
    It was a good on-line shopping experience. The paper cataclog does not list a number for every item that I can use to search for it on the on-line catalog.
    Mar 27, 2015
    Was pleased with the compostable packing peanuts. Everthing arrived in good condition and quickly.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    I wasn't happy with the shipping. I had to drive an hour one way to pick up my order at the trucking company's warehouse, because they couldn't deliver it to my home.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Awkward, confusing order process with overly detailed billing information requirements on your online site invariably leaves me with a bad impression about your otherwise excellent company.