Forestry Suppliers, Inc. Reviews

07/24/2014
Forestry Suppliers, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Forestry Suppliers, Inc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 267 reviews.

Forestry Suppliers, Inc. Rating

More About Forestry Suppliers, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Forestry Suppliers, Inc.

• May 9, 2014
    Fantastic checkout speed.
  • May 9, 2014
    Highly respected supplier with quality products
  • May 8, 2014
    Website was easy to use, I had to call customer service to confirm use of a PO and they were very friendly and answered all questions quickly!
  • May 8, 2014
    Thanks for being there. Your catalog is my favorite wish book. Kept bedside. :-)
  • May 7, 2014
    Prices high and quality of tall marking flags poor (flags off quickly) but alternative suppliers scarce.
  • May 7, 2014
    Easy to order and they don't bother with with phone sales.
  • May 5, 2014
    It would be easier to understand shipping quantity; such as 100/bundle, 10 bundles/box, etc. and be able to select from that designation. Thank you!
  • May 4, 2014
    excellent service and very friendly webpage (catalogue) navigationTky
    May 7, 2014
    Great job, quick shipping. Will do business with again.
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Used you folks to supply many crews in fisheries and hydrology projects. Always a great selection of field equipment. Durable and practical equipment. Excellent service every time. Thanks!!
    May 12, 2014
    Excellent products with excellent service! Thanks!
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Your new website is great at finding products and viewing your inventory. The ability to refine your search criteria makes everything much more smoother and easier to complete.
  • Apr 29, 2014
    I really like the look of the new website! Very nice! Plus, it is still easy to use. Good work!
  • Apr 28, 2014
    We love that you provide educational resources! We send our Alabama Outdoor Classroom Schools to your website for educational materials, tools & other resources.
    May 6, 2014
  • Apr 28, 2014
    Excellent quality at fair prices.
    May 11, 2014
    No problems.
  • Apr 27, 2014
    I enjoy the catalog and look through it quite often to see what products are listed and to find out what new products are coming into use; whether I am able to purchase them or not. I like the ease of being able to search for the products I need by entering the product number and ordering on line whenever I want...like today which is a Sunday and I am not at the office.
  • Apr 26, 2014
    have no experience until I've used the product. would be better to have survey then
    May 11, 2014
  • Apr 25, 2014
    The things I did not like is when I checked out, the shipping price went up...The second thing was I was not sure they had they had it in stock...
  • Apr 22, 2014
    May 5, 2014
    I purchased a laser pointer. The included batteries were from Costco. (Kirkland). Is that a Costco product or did someone swap out good batteries for Kirkland specials?Also, is there anything else I need to know about radiation from the device? I would have liked to know more info prior to my purchase.Other than that, I've always been very happy with Forestry Suppliers.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    On Forestry Suppliers' website: the box under each item marked "View this purchase" doesn't work. Also, the pants are only sized for men, since inseams start at 32 inches. And several of the product codes do not work, i.e., the 7360 code in the print brochure for "Vintage Paratrooper Fatigue Pants" yields an error message, "Your search for 7360 produced no results" on the website.
    May 8, 2014