ForYourLegs.com Reviews

08/02/2015
ForYourLegs.com Ratings and User Reviews. ForYourLegs.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 942 reviews. Last rated on 08/02/2015.

ForYourLegs.com Rating

More About ForYourLegs.com

Recent Reviews for ForYourLegs.com

• Aug 2, 2015
    Great for legs that has varicose veins!!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I have only wore Jobst Knee High Socks from For Your Legs for ten plus years. I never wear any other sock nor will I. I go to church in them, dress casual in them and garden in them. I have severe foot problems and these socks make my life livable. Thank you!!!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    your online prices are much higher than going to the store and there are no promo coupons available.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I have all the information on the product I want but can never find it, made same order in March only to be told out of stock and you cancelled it, instead of holding the order as a back order. If I could get the product elsewhere I would!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    This is my first online purchase from For Your Legs. So far it has been a positive experience.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I have has difficulty finding compression socks and when doing so have ordered the wrong socks, My last purchase was what I wanted at the right proce.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I will know if I am satisfied when I receive my order
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Website was easy to navigate.
    Only place I found size XX large
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Great company. Great products.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    It is very difficult to get stockings that are loose and which may be required for various medical reasons from even large department stores at anything but an inflated price
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Just ordered - too soon to comment.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    problems with varicose veins and compression hose ease the pain. so glad I discovered Mediven while on a trip through Germany.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    As much as I have purchased from you over the years, I would think I'd get some sort of perks ~ coupons, points etc
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have been buying these compression stockings for maybe 7 years. I never have found any coupons or anything special for me as a long term customer except "free" shipping. The ordering process is almost always fast and easy and I am grateful for this site where I can order what I need.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Prices for Mediven Comfort do not very much between vendors. Orders would be easier and more secure using Payapal.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    easy enough website to order from. not hard to follow.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    CS agent was awesome. This is my first time wearing these types of stockings and he had me take measurements, and provided the link for me to click on to order exactly what I needed. Very helpful and patient!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    great selection will be back
    Aug 2, 2015
    said thy were extra large no way
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Thanks for discounted prices.