Fox Creek Leather Reviews

07/22/2014
Fox Creek Leather Ratings and User Reviews. Fox Creek Leather is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Fox Creek Leather

2010 Platinum

Fox Creek Leather Rating

More About Fox Creek Leather

Recent Reviews for Fox Creek Leather

• Jul 22, 2014
    Great reviews. Previously purchased a belt and belt pouch for riding glasses. Both very good quality which encouraged me to buy the items ordered today
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Quality products at the best price. If you get it some where else for less you'll get less- no one provides a better product at any price.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I thought the site was very helpful and easy to observe and order from. I was very impressed. I found exactly what I wanted. Thanks
  • Jul 17, 2014
    The quality of Fox Creek Leather's product and their customer service was highly recommended from every source I researched. Looking forward to putting some miles on my new vest.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I love that an American company is taking the pride still of offering a lifetime warranty, it just shows that you put that extra effort in to your product. Being in the army I thank you.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Great gloves very comfortable and top notch quality
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Since this is the first time I've made a purchase from Fox Creek Leather all I can say is if the saddlebags I purchased are as good as the customer service I will be 110% satisfied. Thanks for the experience.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Wish I could have found a discount code or received one by signing up for their newsletter. Even $5 or $10 bucks off goes a long way...
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    This was an order for the ez brackets saddlebag mounting system - there is some confusion on the website - yours and the ez brackets - about fitment - these are listed as for a 2007 fxstc and the website leaves the impression that they will only fit that year - in fact they fit 2007 and later fxstc. I have a 2008 fxstc and these work fine. You might make it clearer on your website.

From Fox Creek Leather

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our website has been updated.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    merchandise made in usa, free shipping, reasonable prices.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    good company that cares about it's products quality and how it performs for their customers
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Excellent quality leathers at good prices. Better value than I can buy in my own country and the ease of buying online - and getting a good fit gave us confidence to purchase again. Looking forward to getting the elk leather vest for the boss!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I have looked at the Fox Creek Leather site several times and, they were the business that first came to mind when I was shopping. I believe I will return to Fox Creek when I shop for leather jeans.
    Jul 14, 2014
    A first class company to do business with. I look forward to my next purchase.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I have heard their products are top notch. Looking forward to finding out.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Top notch quality products from a great USA company. I believe I got what I paid for and then some. Vented Racing Jacket & Elk skin gloves were a PERFECT fit ! I will be back soon to order my custom elk skin chaps. Thanks for doing a great job Fox Creek.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I am a returning customer to FCL. 3 things have me coming back and recommending FCL; Made in USA, quality and they stand behind their product. Thanks a bunch!
    Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    Very fast shipping and the product greatly exceeded my expectations.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    These guys are good...
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Looking forward to getting the jacket. It appears like a quality American made product, which is what I was looking for.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Top quality craftsmanship and leather. The fit is exactly as stated. I would highly recommend.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    Quality product and exceptional customer service. I would definitely purchase products here in the future.
  • May 27, 2014
    Jul 1, 2014
    disappointed there was only one leather cap available