Fox Creek Leather Reviews

10/01/2014
Fox Creek Leather Ratings and User Reviews. Fox Creek Leather is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 73 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Fox Creek Leather

2010 Platinum

Fox Creek Leather Rating

More About Fox Creek Leather

Recent Reviews for Fox Creek Leather

• Sep 30, 2014
    The website was extremely user friendly. I read through all of the reviews regarding the product in which I was purchasing, and the positive responses from all of the current customers is what made me go forward with the order. There seems to be very little risk involved with ordering through or dealing with Fox Creek Leather due to their exceptional customer service.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    We have two coats and two vests from Fox Creek. Very pleased with the quality of workmanship. Expressly like the idea it made in the USA......
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I enjoyed the story of the company. Sounded like some of my experiences. Will probably be back
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving the leather shirt.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    A great product and excellent customer service.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I like the way you ask for my measurements so to insure I'm ordering the correct size.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Absolutely the best quality leather. I've been riding for 33 years and have never seen an equal. when my order came out the size I ordered and were too big, they were replace/realtered in no time or charge, Love you guys.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great leather quality products
  • Sep 20, 2014
    great shopping experience !!!!
    Sep 30, 2014
    great customer service !!!! ordered the wrong size [was to small ] very easy exchange process..... shipped me the next size up the same day ....
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Finding a gift for my father is never an easy task. He is a all american guy, who doesn't ever actually "need" anything. When he does need things, he prefers that they are made in the US whenever possible. Not an easy find nowadays. When I found this company I was so excited. They had exactly what he always uses, AND it is made in the US, AND its family owned,(a bonus). I will definitely return for future gifts! Thank you so much!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    I actually look forward to my emails from Foxcreek. most other retailers bombard me with BS sales and offers. Foxcreek has never offered me any discounts via email, instead the send me a cool story about a fellow rider or a staff member. I honestly feel this is a great way to keep in touch with me and not beg me for a purchase. Because the products that they make are very well made, I would likely shop with them anyways, so I think a casual reminder is great. I think a lot of retailers could learn from Fox Creek in their email advertising, because if you spam me every week with BS I just ignore it.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Great shopping experience. Looking forward to doing more business.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Best fitting and softest gloves I've ever owned. Once I finally found the style, and them wore them, my search was over. Thanks Fox Creek.Randy L. McAllisterLampasas, TX.
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS AND THE PRICES ARE FAIR (GOOD QUALITY )
    Sep 28, 2014
    I ORDERED THE SUMMER WEIGHT MENS JACKET AND IT WAS HEAVIER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. I ALSO REALIZE THE WEIGHT MUST BE THERE TO DO ANY GOOD IF YOU'RE IN AN ACCIDENT. THE QUALITY IS EXCELLENT AS USUAL AND THE GLOVES , I MUST OWN A DOZEN OF FOX CREEK GLOVES. WHILE I'M THINKING OF THIS, DO YOU MAKE YONG BOYS LEATHER JACKETS?
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Would be nice to compare items side by side like other sites.
    Sep 21, 2014

From Fox Creek Leather

That is a feature we will have on our new website which should launch October 2014.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    All i want is my 16 inch lever fringes, I received a 12 inch fringes. Not good. Too bad you guys sent the wrong item. I'll contact tomorrow.

From Fox Creek Leather

Fox Creek Leather has resolved this issue with the customer.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    This order replaces a pair of much loved but finally worn out Fox Creek gloves. I'll never buy gloves anywhere else!
    Sep 17, 2014
    I love Fox Creek Leather! The only motorcycle gloves I buy now. I've recommended them to all my riding buddies.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I previously bought the longer riding gloves for my husband. He has large hands and can have trouble finding the right size. He absolutely loved the ones I purchased from you and they are really soft.
    Sep 20, 2014
    I initially received an incorrect item than what I had ordered. I contacted them and the lady was pleasant and helpful. I received the correct item in a timely manner and the return for the incorrect item was made very easy. The gloves are soft leather and fit my husbands' hands very well. We're pleased with the purchase and would recommend to friends.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    Amazing leather quality, well stitched and treated, however there were a couple obvious natural defects in the leather (i.e. burn marks etc.) Overall great purchase and worth it.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    LIked the overall ordering experience. Just a nit but, found the credit card font too tiny when I was checking my input. Thanks!
    Sep 17, 2014