Fox Creek Leather Reviews

05/03/2015
Fox Creek Leather Ratings and User Reviews. Fox Creek Leather is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 193 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Fox Creek Leather

2010 Platinum

Fox Creek Leather Rating

More About Fox Creek Leather

Recent Reviews for Fox Creek Leather

• May 3, 2015
    I will let you know when i see the products. Thank you max
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Looking forward to visiting store in person in the future!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Have purchased several items over the years, very satisfied with the quality.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Number one in selection and customer service. I love that I'm buying a product that is made in America and am supporting a family business
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Easy to order only concern was not having the availability of credit card purchase
  • Apr 27, 2015
    The product illustrations are reasonably good, nice and clear, but they need to show more angles and make it easier to view things like venting zippers and adjustment tabs.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    fox creek is a pleasure to deal with top rate customer service
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Very Satified so far
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    Great quality product, reasonably priced and delivered quickly. What more could you ask. All my future motorcycle leather purchases will be with Fox Creek.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Excellent High Quality Products Offerings
    Apr 29, 2015
    Great Product...
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Last tool bag purchased for Sportster is still very nice. Nice leather quality. Recently purchased a Dyna Switchback and needed a windshield tool bag. This bag is clean and functional looking.
    May 1, 2015
    Windshield bag is another high-quality product from Fox Creek. I purchased one for another motorcycle a few years ago so I expected nothing but the best from Fox Creek. Thanks!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Grreat to find Made In USA leathers
    Apr 30, 2015
    Made in USA..........Keep up the good work!!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    They're fantastic
    Apr 29, 2015
    Great products and service!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    Extremely happy with my vest. Will be buying the rest of my leather items from Fox Creek
  • Apr 16, 2015
    excellent company, excellent products - whatever they're paying YOU guys (bizrate) to conduct this survey is really unnecessary money, because they do such an EXcellent job in whatever they do !!!
    May 3, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    Is a good quality jacket. Overall I'm pleased with it. I would say that Fox creek should make better quality control before sending the product. Because one of the snap buttons in the left inside pocket was broken. I could return it but I didn't feel like paying shipping just for that then waiting to get it back. I really need it for the weekend.

From Fox Creek Leather

Fox Creek Leather would like to resolve the issue, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    the gift recipient has a fox creek vest and he loves the quality
    May 1, 2015
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Very satisfied with all my purchases from Fox Creek Leather so far. I'm a returning customer and have recommended your products to other people.
    Apr 30, 2015
    Very satisfied with all products I've purchased so far. I'm a returning customer.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    By far the best product available, and the customer service is outstanding! I had to exchange intial product as it was too small. They sent exchange that day on the honor system. Can't go wrong there! Need more merchants of this caliber.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    very satisfied with my order it fit my 05 Electra Glide Classic and looks very good on it