Fox Creek Leather Reviews

07/27/2015
Fox Creek Leather Ratings and User Reviews. Fox Creek Leather is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 139 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Fox Creek Leather

2010 Platinum

Fox Creek Leather Rating

More About Fox Creek Leather

Recent Reviews for Fox Creek Leather

• Jun 16, 2015
    Fox Creek is one of the best suppliers of leather goods in the country, i only wish that they made by order gun holsters and custom knife sheaths.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    One item received was not what I ordered. Waiting for (hopefully) correct item. In 13 years of dealing with Fox Creek can't remember having any problems. They are always very easy to deal with and I do not anticipate any problems.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    This is the best wallet I have purchased ever, It is as advertised.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    Once again, great product!!!!!! I'm VERY happy with my purchase.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Fox Creek is the best, glad I finally got a chance to order from them a quality vest :)
  • Jun 9, 2015
    One of the best motorcycle oriented businesses in the country today. I tell everyone I see about Fox Creek Leather.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    The vest is very well made and looks great. I will be one sharp dressed man at Sturgis Rally 2015.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Nice products, can trust Fox Creek.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    Fit better than expected, and the workmanship was out standing. Can't wait to have my patches put on.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    The gloves I ordered at Fox Creek were absolutely perfect. I plan on ordering a belt and perhaps a jacket soon. You get what you pay for, and I think the quality justifies the cost.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 11, 2015
    High quality product and great customer service!! My problem was with the size, I was aware that the fit might not be right, but went ahead with the purchase anyway because the vest was a discontinued item... at a great price. The customer service person told me that I could exchange with no penalty if I needed to.I am anxious to visit the shop!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    It was easy to find what I wanted and the order process was a piece of cake! I thought the other delivery fees were a little to high but waiting six days with the free shipping isn't to bad.
    Jun 12, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Ordered the Sportster saddle bags last month from Fox Creek Leather for my Harley Street 750. Could not be happier with the quality of the bags or how they look on my bike. Just ordered the maverick gloves and am looking forward to receiving them.
    Jun 9, 2015
    I was very happy with the saddle bags I purchased last month. Expected the same high quality out of the gloves I ordered. I was disappointed. Would highly recommend Fox Creek Leather.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 9, 2015
    I gotta say WOW. Grayson jacket is amazing quality! I had to return my first because of fit and the return process was fast and trouble free. Phone was answered on the first ring an I didn't have to talk to a robot. Two thumbs up for Fox Creek Leather. Keep up the good work there are not many good American companies like this left.
  • May 29, 2015
    Easy to navigate site, and looks well designed.
    Jun 8, 2015
    Beautiful, minimalist-styled wallet, and affordably priced. Would purchase another one if and when this one is no longer usable.
  • May 28, 2015
    I hope you can continue to provide U.S. made products. It's getting increasingly difficult to find domestically made goods. I like knowing that my money goes to folks in this country making a livable wage.
    Jun 16, 2015
    I was impressed with the speed of the delivery.
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    The vest i received is fantastic, and that has met my expectations. The continued failure to receive the correct long side vest extenders (maybe the 4th time it'll be right?) leaves me wondering just what is going on and if quality control exists. Not a good feeling after having spent +$200 on an off-the-shelf product.

From Fox Creek Leather

Fox Creek Leather does have high quality control. Side vest extenders are an after market product that may not fit every vest size/style exactly but can be made to work.
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 8, 2015
    Consistently provides a quality product, affordability and timely deliveries! THANK YOU FOX CREEK,
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 12, 2015
    Thanks for the quality leather! Sure will come back to complete my leather apparel set!! Bought gloves and chaps, now I need a vest and jacket😊. I am completely satisfied with my leather, knowing it was made with great care here in the great US gives me ultimate confidence that my gear will last a long time and will perfom with out fail when it's needed the most.
  • May 17, 2015
    the photos and descriptions of the motorcycle vest were very helpful.