FragranceNet.com Reviews

08/31/2014
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2517 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    i like for price and realy i go look for one fragrance ....Morris but not have !!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    always have great products at great prices
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great selections, quick delivery, coupons and the best prices!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I do not like having to register with other products when checking out like the travel part of the free shipping. How do I cancel any part of the participation. I saw they would charge for IC. Ido not know what that is if I did not participate with in 30 days. Can you help me clarify what this is?
  • Aug 30, 2014
    love this place!!!! I only get my perfume here. Great deals and low shipping if not free. I would never shop any place else.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    During the shopping process, the site stated a free 1 year subscription of InStyle magazine but the order review did not reflect this. Thank you.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    FragranceNet.com has always provided excellent service, and a good product. I have never been disappointed in the website. I was able to find fragrances that I thought were no longer in production. I can't say enough good things about FragranceNet.com.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    FragranceNet.com is always out of stock in my favorite fragrance Herve Leger. I have checked the status of the fragrance several times over the last year -- it is always unavailble. I purchased a Herve Leger 'substitute' on an online cite that makes generic designer fragrances. I have purchased from FragranceNet off and on for the last 6+ years.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    love the variety of fragrances and candles.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Thanks for the great deal! :)
  • Aug 29, 2014
    wish i could find unboxed knowing . the cost is more that i can afford
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Excellent site, with all the colognes or perfumes you want
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have not received my first order yet, so I could not answer survey honestly. I visited the site in hopes to find The Des Vignes Fresh Fragrance Caudalie and sadly you do not carry. I order Marc Jacobs Daisy because you do not carry the original fragrance and my daugher loves Daisy. I purchased for her birthday
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Love this site! Prices and available coupons can't be beat,
    great prices, great products
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I've been viewing this page for awhile but today was my first ever shopping/purchase done as I was given a 20% discount voucher...wow! It was great. I was amazed at the prizes and even the total cost and even better I got free shipping..yay! Great stuff. Am now looking forward to receiving my items! Can't wait to show them off to my work mates and my husband.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Excellent products at very reasonable prices.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Never had a bad experience, fast and accurate Delivery
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Only complaint is I qualified for free shipping but did not receive it :-( otherwise a very easy and quick transaction
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Shopping on this sight was easy