FragranceNet.com Reviews

12/21/2014
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2102 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    Love the products and can usually find what I want here via the shops never seam to have what I'm after very happy thank you
  • Dec 13, 2014
    HORRIBLE FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Their prices are amazing and I was incredibly satisfied with my purchases the last time I bought fragrances from them.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    The website was easy to use and follow. The pricing is makes it so much easier to purchase items that a person wants.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Everything I ordered so far has been delivered on time with no problems, I am very satisified with the website.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I had an over great experiance with this site. Good pricing and good variety.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    am very impressed with your prices and service
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great prices on most popular items
    none
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great price easy check out large selection what more could you ask for
  • Dec 8, 2014
    the coupons were difficult to use.
    Dec 19, 2014
    The item I originally wanted to order was not in stock so I had to buy a larger bottle, However with the larger bottle I did not have to pay for shipping so that was good.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    The price point for the fragrances is However, the time it takes to get the product is way too long. The time between the order is placed and the time it leaves the warehouse seems unreasonable.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great selection, easy checkout process!
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Very loyal customer of fragrance .net .
  • Dec 5, 2014
    love their products
    Dec 20, 2014
    my fragrances took a long time to get to me. but all in all i am satisfied with the products.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I was very happy with my first purchase and I'm sure I will be with this one.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Your site is awesome and i will definitely purchase more items from you!!!!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    The ordering process is fine but I found the time for delivery was longer than I had expected. Perhaps it is because it is the December period that this has happened. Also order tracking was difficult until it reached and was logged in with Australia Post I had no way of tracking where it was.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Have always been pleased with products purchased and the price charged
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    My first order was great, but had a problem with my second order, which you all helped me with. Thank you.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    love that I can get Magie Noire
    Dec 20, 2014
    The prices and availability of the fragrance I prefer is not always available at the local department stores and has to be ordered and then picked up. FragranceNet always has what i want and sends it promptly. I am very pleased with your company. The prices are much better too.