FragranceNet.com Reviews

09/30/2014
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1838 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    I like FragranceNet.com solely cause I can get 2 bottles my favourite perfume including postage and it is still cheaper than what I would pay for in any shop where I live..
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Best company around for selling fragrance. You can't find find a better place around ! Prices ae excellent & I am a frugal shopper!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    great site.ive order here many times.great prices,fast delivery! my go to site.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    the site as I have been interacting with for over a decade if ok., It would be nice if they were able to get the out of stock items. I have been waiting for some items for a while, forcing me to go else where.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    love shopping here.aways pleased with my purchases.delivery is prompt too!
    Great prices and selection
  • Sep 30, 2014
    This is the best site to purchase fragrances!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    FragranceNet has the best selection of perfume and at a great price!
    good company great selection
  • Sep 30, 2014
    i can fand anything here
    GREAT VALUE. GREAT SERVICE. GREAT SELECTION
  • Sep 29, 2014
    makes my day
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Love the convenience and price is reasonable, better when shipping is free :)
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I enjoy shopping on Fragrance net as it's quick, efficient and easy to get around the site.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I love that you guys have testers!!
    Sep 30, 2014
    I ordered 3 of my favorite fragrances and got them for a fraction of the cost I would've paid in the department store. I got two testers and both were totally full bottles-never used!! I'll be back!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Really a great place on line to shop for wonderful stuff
    Sep 30, 2014
    I really enjoy finding my order completed professionally. Thanks
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    The order took a week to get here; longer than I had anticipated.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    The only place I will buy my perfume from. Outstanding service and quick delivery.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Excellent company, great prices. Orders usually come in the timely manner.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    great site even with you not having EXCEPTIONAL because you are
    just wish you would have had Doir Addict but you did have Mania. thanks