FragranceNet.com Reviews

08/19/2014
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2962 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Aug 19, 2014
    Avery affordable and convenient way to keep your scents about you! I love shopping here!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Good selection, good prices.
    Great one off specials.
    Like the prices.
    Excellent.. Love it
  • Aug 18, 2014
    very good prices and deals
  • Aug 18, 2014
    fragrance net very good prices and deals
  • Aug 11, 2014
    The prices for the 1.7oz bottles of product are lower than any where else I looked. But the 3.7oz prices run higher than a lot of them. But the gift sets are the best on this site.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    very funny .... I have place an order , and they deduct the amount from my credit card .... I just check my balance in bank and found that they deduct from me the amount . if the order can not do by my credit card , they must return back my money , and the all charges . if their system not accept credit card on this international order , why they deduct it??
    Aug 19, 2014
    they did not return my money and they did not deliver the order ... even they not replay my emails.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Happy they had what I wanted
    Aug 19, 2014
    Very please with availability of product, price and quick shipping
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love this site! So glad I found it!!!!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    i love your company and the prices are greay
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    im a repeated customer prices and quality makes me comeback every time
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I have enjoyed my perfume that I have brought fro fragrance.net
    Aug 19, 2014
    I received the item on time and it was to my likeing.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    My experience was great and I will order from FragranceNet for most or all of my perfume and cologne, especially for Christmas shopping.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    This was my third order from Fragrance.Net. Very happy with product and free delivery
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I tried to place my order(would have purchased more)last night yet could not sign in even though I had an account. I sent an email(and called, but you were closed)expecting to hear back sometime today through my email and still haven't heard back. I think customer service should be more timely and efficient. Thank you.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    The reason for the N/A responses to this survey was my order was an international order. I am very happy with the scope and outstanding range of products offered by fragranceNet. The only reason for rating 6/10 was that the BLV products I was after were not available at the time of order. The only suggestion for FragranceNet is the search capability in their site is clunky - for example try searching for "deodorant stick" and all sorts for non-related products come up. Perhaps this can be improved in the future. Other competitors sites are much easier to use -see strawberry net as an example. But I will always come back to Fragrancenet
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Quick and easy and great pricing....I'll be happy to use the company again.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I ordereda perfume and an airliner approved perfume atomiser. The perfume arrived but not the atomiser. Not impressed.