FragranceNet.com Reviews

02/08/2016
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 26590 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2015 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Feb 7, 2016
    Great for gifts and wonderful prices
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Thank you fragrance.net .I love you
    when i tried to submit for free 2 day shipping could not get it to go thru
    Fragrancenet.com is awesome!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I love that the perfumes are discounted and I'm able to find perfumes that are no longer sold in stores
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Love shopping fragrancenet, when I am looking for a hard to find scent they are my go to.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Well this website have a really good prices I just need to do an order and check about the products I bought Is it really authentic If so then this will be my only shopping website for perfume Let's wait tell I receive my order and see
    If one spends over $20 the shipping should be free
    i like this shopping
    EXCELLENT PRODUCTS AT A GREAT PRICE
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Cut back on the shipping cost I buy a lot of stuff from the internet and most of the places I deal with do not charge me shipping. thank you
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I think is a good website to shoppe from for me and my family good prices, only bad thing is you have to purchase more then 50 to get free shipping.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Very good site to buy fragrances
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Fragrancenet online has given enough information i was looking for.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Omg I love this site and will continue to come back favorite site ever
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Good site and the price very good
    so far so good.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Good pricing, good selection, less than ideal availability.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    The Bulgari fragrance totally surprised me! The scent was just awful. I had to wash my wrists where I tried it. I did not know that I could return the item once it was opened. I should never have ordered this fragrance based on the write-ups. I should have tried to find someplace where I could have tried it on my skin - which I most typically do. However, I never found this fragrance in any of the local stores to have the opportunity to test it first. I have smelled the Amirage on a friend of mine so I felt confident with that purchase. I had high hopes for the Bulgari fragrance as I am looking for a new scent for myself since two of my favorites (Halston Night) and Lancome's Magnifique) have been discontinued. I am looking for a fragrance with similar scent to those two. The Bulgari au vert really disappointed me. Your prices were affordable.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I hope the product I just purchased is exactly as I expect it to be and my purchase and payment info is secure