FragranceNet.com Reviews

05/28/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 14274 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• May 28, 2015
    Would be nice if you did a free shipping not just only in America would be good. Also express delivery would be good
    Great and the cheapest
  • May 28, 2015
    First, i want say thank you, i like this site and always buy from it, but i espect it has more perfumes, and more brands
  • May 28, 2015
    The best and cheapest site ever!! Great deals!! I enjoy looking through the products you sell and find great prices on each and every product!
    Easy Hassel free ordering and free shipping. Love it
  • May 28, 2015
    I love the poeme perfum you guys are the cheepest
  • May 28, 2015
    Love the prices! I can't ever finish looking at everything there is so much to see!!!
    Good prices and selection
  • May 28, 2015
    I have shopped at FrangranceNet.com in the past, but it's been several years ago. I have noticed before that your prices are a bit higher than other perfume sites, but you do have a lengthy assortment of perfumes, and that's a draw for me. The 25% discount really helped me to order tonight. One of the fragrances (Gucci) I have never tried, so that's always a strike-out or a homer; recently I bought a new fragrance and it was a strike-out from EBay. 'Don't know what I'm going to do with that. The Paco Rabanne Calandre I'm in desperate need of, and your price was right-on! I'm happy to get that purchase. I'm sure I'll be back. One thing I like about your site is your descriptions of the perfumes. I only like musky, woodsy, greenish scents for the most part. If you can recommend some to me, I'd be thrilled. I love Cabochad perfume (only); Gucci 3 (v. hard to get); Coriandre; Mystere; Je Reviens (perfume only); etc.
  • May 28, 2015
    Great site. Love shopping here.
  • May 28, 2015
    I love FragranceNet.com!!! They have become my #1 go to site for anything perfume and makeup related. Competitive price and reasonable shipping fees.
    It os a great website!
    The prices are great !!
  • May 28, 2015
    Good site but the most are only small sizes of 1oz, 3.4 oz. We need bigger ones.
    I love fragrancenet!!!!!
  • May 28, 2015
    I love fragrance net bye bye to Dillard's and Macy's. The only place I but all my perfume and cologne for me and everyone close to me is Fragrance Net. I love you guys.....
    easy, quick checkout.
  • May 28, 2015
    Would be nice to be able to pay with Google wallet
  • May 28, 2015
    Great perfumes!!! usually purchase the MK perfume and the Aqua Di Geo. Much better prices than Name brand stores especially when you can add on a promo code.
  • May 12, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    Tracking info didn't show until item was delivered.