FragranceNet.com Reviews

07/04/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 14018 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Jul 4, 2015
    I have never been disappointed with FragranceNet.com yet. Thank you.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I like the site and great coupon.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I love it! Prices are the best, and I can not stop recommending to friends.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Very difficult to choose items as there is so much to choose from. It took me 3-4 hours to complete my order and checkout. I did sign up for shoprunner verified with one of my American Express cards as I have several, but it had me create a fragrancenet.com user and password also. I was looking for specific hair products tonight as I can no longer get them from my stylist and she gets the main product I was looking for at the Cosmoprop with her beautician license. I did however find quite a bit that I do use and was happy about that. I will just have to keep looking for the products that resembles wen as that's what I use on my hair and there is a new product out that controls frizz with the new line (I cannot remember the name of the manufacturer) that works fantastic. I shop QVC for all my Wen products and they are a lot less on QVC and directly through Wen then I found them on frangrancenet.com. I searched & searched for cleansing conditioners just as wen, but could not locate any on your site. I would be more than happy to use the off brand as my stylist does especially with the anti-frizz control that came with the introduction set. If you are able to obtain it, all I know is that it's sold at the Cosmoprop and I am not a hair stylist so I can not purchase from them. One must have a beautician license to get products from them. Please notify me if you are able to find out the name and get it in stock as I know one can be purchased at Walmart. However, this is brand new and came out approximentely 4-6 weeks ago and today is 7/5/15.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    First time shopping alot of various fragrance prices seem very fair can't wait for my shipment
  • Jul 4, 2015
    love shopping FragranceNet.com the only place I will buy my fragrances from
  • Jul 4, 2015
    This is a new site for me. Won't know how satisfied I am until order arrives.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I love this website. The range, prices and very trustworthy. I always recommend it to all my friends and family. I have been shopping at fragrancenet.com for a long time.
    I'm 49yrs old I was hooked at 17
  • Jul 4, 2015
    The best Web net for fragrances
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I am extremely happy with the variety and Prices but not so happy with checkout and shipping
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I will be ordering from Fragrance Net.com again more more cheaper!!! 10 stars!!!!!!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Good experience. Used to cost less compare to retail.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    In a beginning tape-worm you hesitate to buy nevertheless the experience it has been very satisfactory
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Excellent site, excellent services. A fully nice experience shopping with Frangrance.Net
    Jul 4, 2015
    It is an excellent online store; about the best one I have ever used. Everything is easy, handy and clear. Prices are more than reasonable. Congratulations. Go ahead!!!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Awaiting my shipment. Although i yet have not recieved my colognes, i got referred by a friend and the cologne he bought was original, good price. I am now trying it and so far i am satisfied with the selections and check out process. The best website to buy colognes and perfumes. I think it might even be better than MACY'S.
    Jul 4, 2015
    Awesome sell and perfect , legit colognes. You guys are the best !!!!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Have enjoyed my purchases and have bought several times because of product availability and pricing. Took a chance on an unknown fragrance only once...not a good idea and I learned my lesson...stick with what you know! Will continue to shop FragranceNet because they are consistant. Quality and fair pricing. The coupons don't hurt either.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I order Shalimar all the time & yours is the best prices. Will continue to do business with your site. Thank you, Margaret Pearson
    Jul 4, 2015
    Thank you😊. I love Shalimar & my sister & daughter both love Beautiful!!😊. I will always buy from you online site. God Bless🙏🏻s
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great company, I am always extremely satisfied with the service.
    Jul 4, 2015
    As always very happy with my order. You always have great products for both my wife and I. Thank you for great service and a wonderful reputation.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I like the online shopping experience more than going to a mall.
    Jul 4, 2015
    Pretty hefty sampler than most. I'm going to try others...trying not to smell like a mall. Got alot more to go through than the vial samplers. Thumbs up...working through the next 2 samples...