FragranceNet.com Reviews

01/28/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4634 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Jan 27, 2015
    Very low prices and they always have the perfume & cologne I'm looking for!!!!!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Very satisfied with pricing. Easy to navigate/order products for 1st time shoppers.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Cheap name brand perfumes are awesome
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I have not much experience with fragancenet. Hope i will be a regular.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I enjoy getting my favorite perfume at a lower price.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I enjoy using this store for my perfume purchased more than a lot of other sites.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    one of my favorite on-line store
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Best place to purchase designer perfumes!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love it I want more discount
  • Jan 27, 2015
    good prices, good service. the item arrive on time in good conditions
    Very nice experience
  • Jan 27, 2015
    great site, easy to use.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Happy to have found this fragrance at such a reasonable price!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    It's a very good site,I really trust on like it especially the packaging
  • Jan 27, 2015
    This was quick and easy :)
  • Jan 27, 2015
    good company, I enjoy doing business with them. Large selection of fragrances. They need to get some chanel fragrances for both men and women. Also they need to offer more bath gels for the desired colognes and perfumes
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love it, because I always find what I want!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Need express shipping without the commitment. Perfume lasts a while. I would not need that enrollment fee. Seems like an up sale. I might pay 15 bucks to express ship. Bottom line you limited my choice by trying to up sell me. Not appreciated. Consumers are much more savy now to this type of profit. Let's just be fair. Ship my order tomorrow. 2nd day. I'm sure your margin can take it. Please confirm. Need it by Friday. Thanks.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I have enjoyed my purchases in the past and I am looking forward to receiving this purchase soon!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I use the site and have been happy with it. Check out today was difficult. I had a birthday discount and it was less than the 25% off so I did not use it. Then I forgot my password and could not change it for some reason. Either I did not remember my security question or something. Finally gave up and checked out as guest!
    Jan 27, 2015
    Always have quick delivery and have been happy with my purchases 100% of the time.