FragranceNet.com Reviews

01/24/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4093 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

Very organize website.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    i have been very satisfied with all my purchases from fragrance.net. they always have what i am looking for
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Love them!!! Great prices, all our favorite fragrances!!! The best!
    Love the exsperience!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    we have bought some other cologne before and very satisfy.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    FrangranceNet.com has consistently been my go to for fragrances. Good deals. Fast shipping.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I love the perfume I ordered it is the best I have not been able to afford it since my husband went to the spirit world, but I had a little extra this payday so I can't wait for it to come in thats why I paid the two (2) day shipping.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    User friendly easy to access. Will be shopping all during the year for my family and friends birthdays.
    It is Great
    Ordering with ease...great coupon
  • Dec 5, 2014
    this is a hard item to find at a decent price I spent the better part of the day looking im glad i found this page
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I love it and its so easy!!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Great prices, great discount.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I love FragranceNet.com, it has all the great stuff I like and use. Besides the great prices & wonder coupons.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Impressed with the selection of perfumes and price.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    i love your prices, i wish you had larger sizes of frangrances.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Absolutely astounding prices, I haven't been able to price match anywhere else except for the convenience store "ROSS" but even then FragranceNet.com is a little cheaper. I was also very satisfied with the purchase process, quick and simple. I would recomend this site to everyone as I have been, all my friends don't buy their supplies anywhere else. Rating from 1-10 I'd have to consider atleast an 8.5
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    I am so thankful that FragranceNet.com carries L'Origan. This fragrance has been around all of my life because my Mother wore it. Now that she is gone, when I smell it I feel that she is near (very comforting). I really like it and it is hard to find.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I have used this site before and been very pleased with the prices and the discounts that I receive
    Dec 5, 2014
    I have always been well pleased with all my purchases so far.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    i have purchased maybe 6 perfumes in the past 4 years. i have enjoyed all of them they are the real thing at a great price