FragranceNet.com Reviews

02/08/2016
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 26612 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2015 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Jan 23, 2016
    Good experience. Site could be a bit more current
    Love the service
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Cant wait to try out the cologne, I've heard good things about Issey Miyake. Great check out experience. easy site to navigate
  • Jan 23, 2016
    The shipping is a little expensive
    Excellent..but coupon shu
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I love this website but a lot of times young stop selling products that I use and by all the time and I request to be emailed when y'all have the product and I don't get emails to let me know that they are back.. also when trying to enter in my email address for surveys it always says I have the wrong email address when I use the same address all the time with my purchases
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I was not happy with my purchase, my money will be refunded. I will buy another selection!
    Jan 23, 2016
    I'm still trying to find the perfect signature perfume, it's not easy!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    excelent service a great product selections.
    I love Fragance.net.
    Jan 23, 2016
    Perfume size is double the amount plus I would have paid over a 100.00. I will keep buying from here
    Jan 23, 2016
    Deseo mas talcos y tambien los perfumes asociados a los mismos. Tienen pocos talcos. Gracias
    Jan 23, 2016
    Excellent products will shop again.
    Jan 23, 2016
    Great way to buy uncommon items
    Jan 23, 2016
    Bought a gift- what appeared to be a boxed item in the picture , was in tissue paper wrapped & sent! Contacted customer service regarding my "Pretty" purchase gift box perfume & cream! Yet to hear from customer service, if there is one???!!!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Love love love how you have an extra discount when shopping. Love it would love to see more discounted items.. 👍👍👍💗💗💗
    Jan 23, 2016
    I love it... 😀😀😀 like to see more discounted items.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    The site was easy and the price was about half of what I would have spent on Amazon or in the store!
  • Jan 7, 2016
    i feel good that i paid four something that i always wanted thank you. yours truly. Mr. David Sullivan