FragranceNet.com Reviews

01/23/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4093 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Nov 21, 2014
    Real cool site to shop for smell goods and prices are GREAT!!!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Prices and quality of perfumes are always the best avaiable. Never disapointed with options of affordable higher end "luxury" perfumes.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Love shopping on this site, low prices and fast shipping are all bonuses.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Being old and having trouble with keeping up with today's technology I find all this sort of thing very time consuming and stressfull. I very nearly cancelled about halfway through as I was getting very frustrated trying to order this. just wish I could understand and cope like the young ones do. I really only use this beautiful perfume so my perseverance has paid off if it is a genuine product!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    like the free shipping and prices
  • Nov 21, 2014
    it is very easy to fing my perfume on this website. Always at a great price! I loved the free shipping too, and the 20% off at checkout!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    love love love them! best prices and never any problems!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Not too much too share, I am a new customer. I hope I will be pleased when I receive my order. I like the prices.
    This site is awesome
  • Nov 21, 2014
    The BEST place to buy fragrances !! Prices are great and you have perfume " classics " that I haven't found anywhere else ;)
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have bought from you each year. Hard to find Ysatis for my wife each year. Keep up the good work.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    A great online store. My only "go to" site for all of my cologne needs. Have referred several friends, as well.
    Very good site to shop
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I appreciate the wide selection and the price points of your fragrances versus the department or other discount stores. Thank you for making it easy to shop with your company.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great products, Great service, Great prices!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Amazing savings on top-of-the-line skin care products.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Great prices, fast shipping, always have discount coupons. over all an excellent place to purchase fragrance.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I HAVE ENJOYED FRAGRANCE.NET.COM FOR THE PAST TWENTY (20) YEARS. I AM PLEASED THAT I CAN STILL GET MY FAVORITE FRAGRANCE PLUS OTHER FRAGRANCES AT A REASONABLE PRICE, AND THE USE OF COUPON DISCOUNTS. WHATEVER I ORDER ITS ALWAYS IN STOCK THERE IS NO WAITING.
    Nov 21, 2014
    My service experience has been excellent and I do enjoy saving money.