FragranceNet.com Reviews

02/10/2016
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 26686 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2015 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Jan 26, 2016
    Love the site and being able to surprise my fiance with little gifts. Prices and selection are amazingly great. Will continue to shop and purchase gifts to see her smile.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I ordered from Jet.com for fragrance. Never again! Fragrancenet.com is my new site. Shipment was secure, love the sample fragrance and the various flyers. Thanks for everything!
    I love fragrance.net
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I have bought my perfume from fragrace.net for about the last 3 years very easy and convenient
  • Jan 26, 2016
    The best I have ran into.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I am very happy to feel like fragrance.net wants us to have the product and a good price .. instead if breaking my wallet they gave me what I wanted
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I have ordered from this company for several years now. Wouldn't go anywhere else. .
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Please keep Nude perfume on stock! thanks
  • Jan 26, 2016
    FranrenceNet.com had the product I was searching for.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Very excited for the perfume! :)
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Surprised that shipping is so high. Love the prices.
    Jan 26, 2016
    This is the best place to buy any kind of perfumes. Purchases came on time.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    Best deal on fragrance Fast delivery
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    Great on-time delivery. Love the little gift and vouchers they send with the order
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Interested in mens skincare products too. Especially anti aging.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    It says free shipping for orders over certain amount but I haven't seen the free shipping..I always have to pay shippingm.
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    Extremely satisfied, will order again in the future.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    Love love my fragrance and I will be making more order in future.