FragranceNet.com Reviews

07/30/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 13727 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Jul 5, 2015
    Good service and products. Good selections.
    I Love that I'm able to find my old favorite fragrance 😃
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Wish you still stocked the larger size of ST DuPont for men.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Me parese muy bueno ya que todo lo que se busca esta a muy buen precio
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Great website. Smooth transition and absolutely easy to navigate. Will definitely buy again. Satified customer A+
  • Jul 5, 2015
    You save a lot and you can find all the brands
  • Jul 5, 2015
    This was my first time ordering. I entered the name of the product and it popped up. Thank you and I will be ordering again.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I have been buying from FragranceNet.com for many years, and I am very satisfied with the products and ordering simplicity.
    Jul 5, 2015
    I have been using FragranceNet.com for many years, and have always been happy with the products and purchasing process.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I love fragrance.net ,I love to get discounts and I love the services,is my favorite place to buy perfumes......
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Very cheap and good service.
    Very satisfied. Well order again
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Love this site, so easy to use and I always find what I need.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    This is Fantastic! I have looked in many Dept.stores but couldn't find any of this parfume.I made my first purchase in an Airport in Denver, Co.. and just ran out .It took me several months before I used it. Havent used anything else since. I love this product! Will start trying other products from Versacci.
    Jul 5, 2015
    Very impressed with the site as well as the the whole experience. Very user friendly and easy to purchase with outstanding savings. I will continue using this site for all of my parfum purchases. I have recommended this site to my family members as well as my friends. Thanks to this site I was able to find a product not found in most department stores or perfume boutiques. Very very Happy! I rate the whole experience a 10.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Good selection and reasonable prices
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I've been very happy with the service and with the products that I have bought
    I love this website
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I am out of Danielle by Danielle Steel and have been unable to find it anywhere. Hope you can help me.
    Jul 5, 2015
    I would like to purchase Danielle by Danielle Steele. Please notify me as soon as it is available. Thanks!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Great prices and huge selection
    Huge selection! !