FragranceNet.com Reviews

09/03/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 13596 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Sep 3, 2015
    I have always had good experiences with FragranceNet
    Very good deals.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Excellent selection. Please send more coupons.
    Love this site
  • Sep 3, 2015
    love fragrancenet.com .. i have oredered about 7 times or more .. great vaules .. you got me !!!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Fragrancenet.com is great online site to find and purchase all your favorite perfumes and colognes at a great price.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Great prices on a great selection
  • Sep 3, 2015
    They have the best prices on perfume. My one complaint is that 90% of the items I search for are marked "sold out". Took me 2 hours to place my order today because I was trying to find another item I wanted in order to reach the minimum for free shipping, but everything I wanted was not in stock. Frustrating. In the end I just paid the shipping, and am not pleased about that because I was happy to purchase more and waive that fee, but could not due to lack of inventory.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I was looking for one more perfume from one popular brand Cocos Mademoiselle. I was disappointed to find no reference to it in your list of brands
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I'm very happy that I found this site and I will be shopping with this merchant again not only for myself but to purchase gifts for friends and family as well.
    really reasonable prices
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The products r a great savings n excellent condition on arrival. The shipping and arrival was exactly on time.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    exclelent store. Great service!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The only problem I had was that I couldn't reset my password when I forgot it. The email I was sent directed me back to the log in page and I couldn't reset my password anywhere. But the overall experience was great $150 worth of perfume for $75.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Great Deals!!! 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
    Sep 3, 2015
    This is amazing website to purchase all the good fragrances that all the men love.