FragranceNet.com Reviews

09/25/2016
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 15440 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2016 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

Excellent shopping experience
    Love the price.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I wish I knew about this company years ago
    Less variety though
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I Love their website, they have the cheapest, high quality designer perfumes and make-up.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    love it wish there was combine order deals were if you buy more than 1 you get a great discount
    Always great deals.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Absolutely love the price and appreciated the experience.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Have ordered other colognes from this website for my son who is very picky about his scent. Never had one complaint from him about the colognes that he received he always liked them. Prices are great compared to department store colognes.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I love this site they are very accurate
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Fragrance net is my first choice for all France purchases been shopping with them for a long time. There's never a disappointment, I love you fragrance net .
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I can't wait to receive my order
  • Sep 25, 2016
    The best site for fragances.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I have ordered from this sight for years and have always been satisfied
    Good selection of products
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Purchased before and I was pleased with the product
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Thanks and this was first time ordering a product to send directly to recipient directly in 2 days. Hopefully works out perfectly and in timely manner.
  • Sep 8, 2016
    I love all products and very good discount
    Sep 25, 2016