FragranceNet.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

FragranceNet.com Reviews

05/28/2017
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 21983 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2016 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

Showing 62 - 81 of 21983 Reviews
  • May 27, 2017
    Very happy with all past and present choices and experiences with ordering from Fragrance Net.
  • May 16, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    I like the products, but the prices still remain high even with the sales. Also, while looking at lipsticks, too many are left in their boxes with no examples of the colours.
  • May 11, 2017
    Your prices don't match with sales or discount. Look at my order.
  • May 27, 2017
    No complaints so far. Great prices and service.
    No comments at f2f his time
    Neat and stright foward
  • May 15, 2017
    I really like buying at fragrance net
    I love buying my fragrance at. Fragrance Net.com
  • May 15, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    Love it! The website is user friendly. The service is quick and flawless. Got everything I ordered plus a coupon for 20% off with next purchase!
  • May 27, 2017
    Huge selection of fragrance, both men and women. Good prices. Great sale. I also like the free shipping I received. Will definitely be returning in the future to purchase perfumes and cologne! I love Fragrance.Com 😀
  • May 27, 2017
    FragranceNet.com is a marvelous website and a treasure box of treats for women and men. I am glad to have found it. Thank you for keeping products affordable and offering free shipping.
  • May 09, 2017
    VERY EASY AND GOOD DELIVERY
  • May 27, 2017
    I love that I can just order exactly what I want and the discounts are wonderful. I live in Dallas TX and the stores stop selling the Pheromone and I was not happy. I could not find it any more and I was just looking on line and the fragrance.net was in a block I opened it and what a surprise. I will be shopping more.
  • May 27, 2017
    My credit card did not go through.
    Good experience
    at least polo black after shave splash was IN STOCK. most other sites are OOS
    Good deals
  • May 27, 2017
    I used to spend hundreds of dollars on perfume and cologne at retail stores, I even work for a major retailer! Even with my employee discount, they couldn't come close to matching FragranceNet.com's prices! I tell everyone I know about FragranceNet.com and the excellent discounted prices. Even some of my customers. I've been buying from them since 2013. I've never had any issues receiving my products in quick and timely manner. Best of all, I've never even spent one dime on shipping. I will never shop for perfumes in retail stores again!!! Thank you FragranceNet.com, you changed my life. Now whenever anyone asks me what fragrance I'm wearing, I tell them who the manufacturer of the fragrance is, and where I purchased. These deals are too good not to share/brag about the great savings I get everytime at FragranceNet.com!!! Thank you again!!!
    None
  • May 27, 2017
    Great selections, easy to use, competitive pricing
    Very good