FragranceNet.com Reviews

05/28/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 14277 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• May 28, 2015
    Great prices hope items are up to par
  • May 28, 2015
    Great experience very good. I would recommend to my friends.
    None at this time
  • May 28, 2015
    Vreat valie and great order processing
  • May 28, 2015
    I love this site. Its the only way I buy my fragrances for myself and my mother but I just wish the site had more of the sets. I have been looking for the box sets for a couple of my favorite fragrances but It always tells me to REQUEST IT but I never get anything back via email if its in. But other than that I like it.
  • May 28, 2015
    I shop with companies that have a proven record of exceptional customer service. My expectations regarding customer service, prompt shipping of merchandise, pricing that is better than the retail market and an ordering system that is exceptionally customer friendly are extremely high and Dana exceeds my expectations.
    GREAT PRICES EXCELLANT SERVICE
  • May 28, 2015
    I've been a customer of FraganceNet for quite a few years and don't shop for perfumes anywhere else. I'm not interested in the rest of their offers for myself, but like to browse for gifts.
  • May 28, 2015
    I love using this site a lot cheaper then in the stores and great service and selection
  • May 28, 2015
    First time ordering. Won't have comment until I receive order.
  • May 28, 2015
    Love this site! It's awesome great prices and always has what I want!
  • May 28, 2015
    Thank you for the absolute excellent price
  • May 28, 2015
    I check daily when I want or needy Flowerbomb, I'm on a very limited budget, but love my perfume and that's my one indulgence. I've been without my perfume for 4 months because I bought one on eBay to save $ and it turned out to be fake even if it advertised as authentic. Then could not afford till now, love your website.
  • May 18, 2015
    Love you guys always come here first
  • May 15, 2015
    It was given to me as a gift. I love the fragrace. Found this website so i decided to use it again.
    Very satisfied.
  • May 12, 2015
    I like that they have items that are no longer available in stores or other sites.
    May 28, 2015
    like that I was able to get products that you cant find anywhere else.