FragranceNet.com Reviews

07/03/2015
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 14032 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Jul 3, 2015
    I really enjoy shopping at FragranceNet.com. There are always great deals, great prices. and fast shipping. I would highly recommend to anyone.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    great buy on all products
    I love it.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I had just one problem in My checkout. The credit Card. Option is not avaliable. I finish My order with My cellphone.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love shopping at this site, they always have what I'm looking for at great prices.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    It was great shopping with you guys so far, I don't know about the smell as yet
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I've ordered here before. The products were easy to find and the recommendations really helped out purchase this new cologne. I will be shopping here more often for sure.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I have been making purchases from Fragrance for a very long time. I have always been satisfied with the completee purchase process and would purchase my cologne NO WHERE ELSE !
    Love this website.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love ordering, only negative is it takes 2weeks to recieve my order .
    Was surprised with cost
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I can only say I m very satisfied with all the products I have bought form your company.
    good overall experience
    so far so good
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love fragrancenet I buy all my perfumes and colognes from here I think this website is absolutely amazing.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I had never heard of this site before and I am very happy I found it! I will definitely be coming back and ordering again.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I did not Get my order complete there was a missing ítem.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Very nice expiriense !!! Please to deal with)!
    Jul 3, 2015
    Price & colonel was great!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I ordered a candle along with a fragrance. I am very disappointed with the candle. It has no fragrance what so ever. I May return it. I have not opened the fragrance yet.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Living out of the US has made it difficult to purchase cologn. This is perfect for me and very reasonable